This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    yep good idea !! bring janet !! and I want to see Cassie more often !!!! and ok for jonas too, he's good looking

let's correct all TPTB mistakes !!!! YAY !! how many writters are in right now ?

Yeah yeah yeah ..We have to bring Jonas back for real , Janet in flasbacks or quantum mirror or AU episodes ..Please not too many shippy scenes between Sam and Jack in AU unless they are married and live together ... I'm sick off AU shippy scenes only but You chose which house?!!!All Sam and Jack shippy scenes mostly in real time please .

We need Cassie back a lot ..She could either be living with Sam and Jack or a house not far away ..with nice boyfriend ..She may even be a member of SGC another scientist for example ..or may be she decided to go to that military school that Sam visited one day and Cassie is now a cadet

and we want Jacob back in flasback..or AU too ..I would not mind Martouff because he was a great character really ..I wonder why they killed him off so early in the show .!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      I know what's wrong with all of us today. We saw the S9 photos of the sword and the leather bimbo outfit, and we read the MS interview. Please bear in mind that the "interview" was probably put together by a publicist.....and may not even reflect MS's true views.

Message to TPTB: Much of your solid fan base consists of adults, and many are women! How about our wants, our needs? Leather, boobs and no S/J resolution will just drive us away!

I didn't see the photos and I don't want to see them ..I know that TPTB is just doing that to upset the fanbase and to see what kind of new discussion threads will come up at the GW board in the next few days ...

I remember when we had that horrible pic
      Spoiler:
      of Sam and Pete offering the ring and then Kerry and Jack in bed ...The next day ....everybody was talking about it either in a good way ( not so much) but mostly in a bad way ...and we know about that and how come the show was becoming a soap opera ... bla bla bal .

You would have thought TPTB would have learnt their lesson ...that most fans ..and I'm talking as a shipper there ,would prefer to have a MEANINGFUL romantic pic once in a while between their favourite ship and I don't mean that it has to be in bed ..It could be a hug or a big smile coming from both of them while talking ..
      is it to much to ask ?!!! Apparently yes ...they don't give a damn about the fans feelings ..Can't they bring women to write the show ?!!

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 28 April 2005, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Heya!

I GET MY COMPUTER BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem...anywho

I've been brainstorming on the Virtual season thing, and Here's who we need to pull this off

Writers
        Looking for ALL kinds of writer, but we don't want to turn this into the Sam and Jack hour (as much as we'd like it). If people are going to read the stories...then we're going to have to make them canonically sound.

Editors
        People to nitpick on stories and to help with things such as plot arcs over the course of the season.

Artists
        I was thinking...like the Virtual Voyager seasons...we could do like a book cover graphic for each episode. We'll also need banners and stuff done.

I'm going to manage the running of the website, and I'm sure Myrth will be able to help us out (considering she knows a helluva lot more about web hosting than me!)

Looking over the last few pages...I've put together the cast!

Cast
        Jack O'Neill
        Sam Carter
        Daniel Jackson
        Teal'c
        Hammond
        Janet Frasier
        Jonas Quinn

....cos we wuv em all!

Edit - Here's a link to Virtual Voyager...have a browse...this will also give you and idea what we want ours to look like - http://vv8.jetc.org/main2.html

Now ROLLCALL

Current list of this willing to contribute

sueKay - editor, writer, runner (for the moment...any takers?)
        Pittsburgh Girl - ?
        Myrth - ?
        LOL4JACK - ?

add your name, and what you want to be from the list above!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Tame I think it's great if you are Happy about Season 9.I cannot blame any Shipper or Fan that looks forward to Season 9.I wish I can be Happy as well.I just do not have it in me to
          Spoiler:
          continue without RDA and since the Sam and Jack Ship was not wrapped to my liking I will not give Season 9 a chance.IMO TPTB are not even trying to reach out to the Shippers so there's no reason why I should give them a chance.TPTB made there decisions regarding Ship and they should have understood many Shippers would not give them another Season to get it right.if Jack does show up for some late Season episodes I'll watch those episodes but I will no longer watch every week.

Also I'm happy for the shippers who are happy about season 9 ..why not !!!..but I'd like to ask Tame and others if they would carry on watching that show if Jack does not
          Spoiler:
          mention Sam at all in a romantic way in season 9 opening premiere ..I think if he does not it would be a real kick in the teeth and so so unfair .. and TPTB will not get anymore of my viewing time and certainly not a DVD purchase ( I don't have season 7 , will not buy season 8 either and season 9 is a no no as well )
          I don't think TPTB will do that unless they are evil like Apophis & Anubis and I still have my doubts but we saw them ignoring the ship from Lost city 2 to new order until the very end of new order 2 where we got the promo scene ... I didn't really like the way they brought Jack back in the lost city ..I was expecting something more dramatic really..and they tried to separate Sam from Jack and vice versa as much as they could ...They did that a lot in season 8 .

May be I 'd like to believe that it was to ease the pain of not seeing them together anymore in season 9 but I don't think TPTB would think like that and be that caring about what fans would feel.

so why if they do the same ( ignore the ship).....No Sam 's reference at all from Jack or if there is ....they make you wait until season 9 premiere part 3 ..because I think RDA is doing 1 and 3 correct!!!!

Why if they really do that ?!! I wish they would have stopped with the original team and go straight to movies .
          I'm afraid ..I think they are doing the same mistake as the x-files did ..which was to introduce new characters right at the end of the show . Fans are not stupid ..they know that they (TPTB) are doing it just for the money now .

There is absolutely no other reason why ? if the show is still popular ...then Stop the series because RDA only wants to do films and just make movies ..Jack is the soul of the show ..Nobody else will ever replace him.....Without him Stargate is gone ..

....and as much as I like BB and CB together in Farscape ..I do not want to see them come into Stargate ...Why didn't they start a new show for both actors BB and CB if they still want to play together rather than coming into a fullY established Sci fi show .??!!

It's like BB exiting Farscape in season 4 and have RDA taking the lead of Moya for season 5 and AT being there too to control the ship with Aeyrin ..I mean ..wouldn't that be weird and kind of off putting for the Farscape fans ?!!

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 28 April 2005, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
            Ohh Pics! See I'm still trying to work out the rules here <g>

I have a bunch of caps in my gallery you're free to nick if you like, they're genearlly HD digital caps http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin/gallery

Er they are my caps too.. and there will be more.. I keep getting distracted by the shiny DVDs and forget to cap em
            Great gallery Myrthand very shippy Sam and Jack

Caty

Comment

Every time I read a new spoiler for season nine, I feel more amd more disheartened...

They are betraying their fanbase and royally
              Spoiler:
              screwing
              the farscape fans too.

Before BB was cast, there was still a chance for Scapers to get more Farscape...but now there isn't.

I was actually upset when it was mentioned that the crew of the show have never been happier...they sound so positively happy that they've wrecked the show and killed off most of the cast. In seasons 1 - 6, I still could see the resemblance between the movie and the show...that's all but gone now... Jack, Hammond, Janet, Jonas and many others are gone. Daniel and Sam are completely different now from what they were like.

If anyone deserves to be the lead of the show...it's Chris Judge...he's given his all to the show, and been in all but one episode...his writing's top notch and he knows what the viewers want. And also...haven't you noticed that he has been VERY quiet about his thoughts on season nine? I have nothing again BB, but one of the existing cast deserves the job.

End rant
              sigpic

Comment

Okay...here's something for you all to ponder

Virtual Season nine wish list

For Jack
                apart from stripping off at least once per episode...I'd like to see him interacting with kids again

For Sam
                I want to see her be a leader

For Daniel
                I want our Spacemonkey back...I don't like action Danny

For Teal'c
                I wan't to see him at a Sci Fi convention!

For our enemies
                I wanna see the Goa'uld and Replicators kick some a$$...none of this
                Spoiler:
                Orii ascended guff
                and an apearance by the aschen

For other stuff
                Furlings, Reetou, and any other dangling plot threads tied up.

Oh!

A food fight in the commisary...with just Jack and Sam (and blue jello )
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Every time I read a new spoiler for season nine, I feel more amd more disheartened...

They are betraying their fanbase and royally
                  Spoiler:
                  screwing
                  the farscape fans too.

Before BB was cast, there was still a chance for Scapers to get more Farscape...but now there isn't.

I was actually upset when it was mentioned that the crew of the show have never been happier...they sound so positively happy that they've wrecked the show and killed off most of the cast. In seasons 1 - 6, I still could see the resemblance between the movie and the show...that's all but gone now... Jack, Hammond, Janet, Jonas and many others are gone. Daniel and Sam are completely different now from what they were like.

If anyone deserves to be the lead of the show...it's Chris Judge...he's given his all to the show, and been in all but one episode...his writing's top notch and he knows what the viewers want. And also...haven't you noticed that he has been VERY quiet about his thoughts on season nine? I have nothing again BB, but one of the existing cast deserves the job.

End rant

I agree with that ..BB should not be made the leader of SG1 ...It's even an insult to RDA and the Jack character ..and a degradation for Sam , Teal'c and Daniel ..Couldn't they make Daniel and Teal'c part of the military along the way or a temporay replacement with one of them even if they aren't military ?!!!
                  I suppose Sam
                  Spoiler:
                  will be the leader when she comes back so at least we know it's temporary but still I'm so against those new characters
                  ...I'm not looking forward to it ..and In fact , I have no interest in reading the spoilers and see spoiler pics unless it's a shippy one from Sam and Jack which by the way will never Happen

Caty
                  Caty

Comment

I used to be glued to GW's front page, looking for any spoilers I could find...now I only read them if I'm bored...and I'm not impressed.

I spoiler free for Atlantis of my own free will...but with SG1...I just don't really care anymore...

I've got almost all the DVDs, the novels, links to fanfiction sites and authors and a healthy imagination...Who needs season nine to be real? We can make it the way we want!

I'm happy for those who are looking forward to season nine, or have found a new ship in Atlantis, but I'm nearing the end of this fandom...But I will be a fan OF THE FANDOM for a LONG time to come!
                    sigpic

Comment

That was me

And it's a cap from the director's series of ... damn the name is eluding me.. season 7 ep where they find that civilisation in the bubble run by the computer and the population's shrinking... I think it's Dan Shea's back.. someone like that. She was trying to hide from the BTS (behind the scenes) camera that was chasing her.

Hope that helps

Originally posted by majorsal
                      i have a request to make. someone gave a link to a *fantastic* site, and i 'think' in was from here. so, did someone here give this link:

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...tpage&Itemid=1

and if so, i have a question for you. in the 'gallery' section, 'grins', page two, you have a pick called 'I'm shy!'... amanda's leaning her face against someone's back. who's back?

sally
                      sigpic

Comment

My name's there but I can write, do graphics, setup websites, whatever you need.. except editing.. I miss whole words.. I suck at editing

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Heya!

Now ROLLCALL

Current list of this willing to contribute

sueKay - editor, writer, runner (for the moment...any takers?)
                        Pittsburgh Girl - ?
                        Myrth - ?
                        LOL4JACK - ?

add your name, and what you want to be from the list above!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ugh! They got the rose that the Spudster gave Sam in Chimera up for auction on Ebay.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Ugh! They got the rose that the Spudster gave Sam in Chimera up for auction on Ebay.
                            Gee whiz. Obviously no shipper would ever bid on it.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                              Gee whiz. Obviously no shipper would ever bid on it.
                              I might just so I can stomp on it.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Stomp it and then burn it!
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X