X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    No worries

That last one is so damn adorable.. I can't stop staring at it on the wall...... it's like The Light.. someone slap me!

Oooh I should say though that I was seriously impressed with Legends... I bought it from them through www.stargateautographs.com and I was really impressed with the service. I had to back order the pic.. but they kept me up to date via e-mail and when it did come in only took a week to get here (I'm in Australia). Plus my money went to RDA & AT's charity of choice. So if anyone's thinking about it, I highly recommend them.
    I can happily recommend Legends too. They run a first class operation and I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
    sigpic

Comment

Just to give you a reference for that cap (hey it might give you some hope) I was watching some of the director's commentaries from the DVDs at the time and either Peter or Martin were explaining how they establish relationships on screen with camera shots and body positioning.

Spoiler:
      My conclusion out of that ep was that they are together... two reasons... hand pr0n and that shot there. In their terms film wise.. that screams that Jack & Sam are together.

Also I'd never seen them in each other's personal space like that without some drastic reason before... interesting neh?

I took the whole new level of familiarity from Sam & Jack in the beginning of Moebius as evidence of a new relationship. But I wanna see the big honkin kiss now!

And you just reminded me... shippiest line ever (ok maybe not but it's a great clue).. "SHE wouldn't let me go back and watch the world series".

Jack was treating her like a girlfriend throughout that whole sequence.. right up to the time shift.

Originally posted by gatebee
      thanks Myrth

so near and yet so far away if we follow TPTB
      Last edited by Myrth; 27 April 2005, 06:30 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, now that you mention the World Series comment, that does bring up the subject of the Chicago Cubs. Obviously Jack must be a Cubs fan. He mentioned the Cubs in an earlier episode. For those of you who don't know, the Chicago Cubs haven't won the World Series in years--and I do mean years. Their fans are die hard fanatics/loyal and never give up hope--I've heard fans say year after year when they can't go all the way..."we'll get them next year." Perhaps there is some symbolism in the fact that Jack is a Cubs fan and we ship fans are always waiting for next year as well. Except...I think the ship resolution will probably come sooner than the Cubs winning the World Series (and I'm a Cub fan).
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          I just started to think about some of the stuff we as shippers were given in Season 8 and really believe that unless TPTB are cruel and heartless and have zero interest in continuing a theme . . .

Uhhh . . . that's them!
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            When was this picture taken? What was it for?
            It is a behind the scenes picture taken during the season 7 episode Fragile Balance.
            sigpic

Comment

I put it in spoiler cause this IS spoiler...be careful or you'll be dinged

And you just reminded me... shippiest line ever (ok maybe not but it's a great clue)..
              Spoiler:
              "SHE wouldn't let me go back and watch the world series".

Jack was treating her like a girlfriend throughout that whole sequence.. right up to the time shift.

yep that's true that
              Spoiler:
              this sentence speaks a lot...I think it's weird but I like thinking that he treats her more like a girlfriend than a scientist who doesn't want to alterate the timeline...but anyway...it's a weird sentence full of meaning

Comment

Just to give you a reference for that cap (hey it might give you some hope) I was watching some of the director's commentaries from the DVDs at the time and either Peter or Martin were explaining how they establish relationships on screen with camera shots and body positioning.

My conclusion out of that ep was that they are together... two reasons... hand pr0n and that shot there. In their terms film wise.. that screams that Jack & Sam are together.

Also I'd never seen them in each other's personal space like that without some drastic reason before... interesting neh?

I took the whole new level of familiarity from Sam & Jack in the beginning of Moebius as evidence of a new relationship. But I wanna see the big honkin kiss now!

And you just reminded me... shippiest line ever (ok maybe not but it's a great clue).. "SHE wouldn't let me go back and watch the world series".

I don't know about the
                Spoiler:
                world series line, but he definitly touched her hand when she was passing the papers. It was very deliberate too. He was definitly going for the hand, because he wasn't close to touching the paper. His movement is so fast, you really have to slow down the scene to catch it.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  And just the original team please ..no one else

The virtual season 9 premiere should be very exiting

Caty
                  I want Jonas!!!!! And the premier should somehow manage to get Janet back. . .
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Yeah, we can correct all of TPTB screw ups.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Here we go !! and you're totally right !!!
                      Moebius
                      Spoiler:

it's not unfortunate....he really goes for the hand !! he's so far from the paper !!!

hand1
                      hand2
                      hand3

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        yep good idea !! bring janet !! and I want to see Cassie more often !!!! and ok for jonas too, he's good looking

let's correct all TPTB mistakes !!!! YAY !! how many writters are in right now ?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          They seem to have forgotten that big percentage of their audience is made up of intelligent adults. Now it looks as though they've gone for the teenage male audience. *sigh*
                          <snark on>

Of course! Haven't you heard? Teenage boys have wayyyyy more money to spend than intelligent adults do, so they're the "target audience." Why should they be interested in those of us who have the $$ to buy the boxed DVD sets?

<snark off>
                          Last edited by Buc252; 27 April 2005, 06:39 PM.
                          - Mary

Comment

Oops.. sowwy..

Originally posted by lonely_star
                            I put it in spoiler cause this IS spoiler...be careful or you'll be dinged

yep that's true that
                            Spoiler:
                            this sentence speaks a lot...I think it's weird but I like thinking that he treats her more like a girlfriend than a scientist who doesn't want to alterate the timeline...but anyway...it's a weird sentence full of meaning
                            sigpic

Comment

Oops.. sowwy..
                              yep personnaly I don't care but I know some of the family members haven't see season 8 (well finally I doubt but let's be prudent!!) or don't want to know until it's officially aired in their country like my fellows french people

no seriously, who have never seen season 8 ??? just wondering ?
                              because we could just put the spoiler tag for the season 9 if everybody agrees cause I'm sure all of us have seen season 8 now

what do ya all think ?? wouldn't it be easier ? oups...maybe we're not allowed until it's aired everywhere... can you tell me ? I'm relatively new, I have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Yeah, we can correct all of TPTB screw ups.
                                Actually, I've had a feasible plotline in mind for awhile now that could be used to bring Jonas back to the SGC full time. And it's even in canon with previous seasons! <g>

Janet would be a little tougher to do, but I'm sure there are a lot of writers out there who can come up with feasible plotlines to bring her back.

- Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X