This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    Yes, boo to no D&C. But I noticed a shippy moment tonight in The Other Side (it's been awhile since I've seen the ep) . The look between Jack and Sam, the way they never break eye contact....very nice.
    I noticed that too. The moment seemed to last forever.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      I noticed that too. The moment seemed to last forever.
      It sure did-I wonder what was going there minds.
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Heya Shippers!!!!

Well...my computer finally died last night, and it got taken away with all my half finished fics and graphics (and school coursework ) on it...so I'm not going to be online much...I'm in school just now, and I'll be going to the library, but I'll be back online full time when my computer gets fixed (it's getting fixed for free )

As for Atlantis -
        Spoiler:
        I don't want Ship in Atlantis! I'm actually enjoying watching a show without ship and it's a refreshing change...I don't like Teyla, and if anyone should get together...it's Beckett and the Chair

S/J Ship - I'm immensly enjoying watching my old eps again on DVD....I'm halfway through S1. I'm going to limit my 'fandom' obsession to seasons 1 - 7 and some episodes of s8...I'm not interested in this new show, which I think should be called either 'Stargate: SG1.2' or 'Stargate: Cheyenne'. I will watch season nine, but I'll watch it more casually.

As for the subject of this thread...I truely believe
        Spoiler:
        Sam and Jack are together...In fact...I'm beginning to think that the reappearance of the Sam Carter fan club is to cement that fact

season nine - the one with Joe

Joe - are you seeing anyone
        Sam - as a matter of fact...yes

season nine - the one with Orlin

Orlin - would you like to have dinner at the 'Dead like me' Diner
        Sam - no I'm meeting my other half for dinner at O'Malleys...were the steaks are THIS BIG!

season nine - the one with Barratt

Barratt - are you single right now...because you're one of the few people I trust
        Sam - for Cryin' out loud!!!! get me a speakerphone
        (Sam gets a speakerphone and stands on a chair)
        Sam - attention everyone...Jack and I are an item and are having HWMS...Is that clear enough for you?????!!!!!!!!!

Soz...got carried away there!

(((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))

I'm gonna miss you all for the next few days!!!!!

But since some of you mentioned Dr Shipper....

and here's diet ( I like the taste better )

bye bye!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Video "Memories" from Within Temptation

Lovely song Very much like Evanescence & Nightwish

....and here are the Lyrics

Memories

In this world you tried
          Not leaving me alone behind.
          There's no other way.
          I prayed to the gods let him stay.
          The memories ease the pain inside,
          Now I know why.

All of my memories keep you near.
          In silent moments imagine you IN here.
          IN silent whispers, silent tears.

Made me promise I'd try
          To find my way back in this life.
          I hope there is a way
          To give me a sign you're ok.
          Reminds me again it's worth it all
          So I can go HOME.

IN silent whispers, silent tears.

Together with these memories
          I see your smile.
          All the memories I hold dear.
          Darling, you know I love you (not: will)
          'Til the end of time.

Your silent whispers, silent tears.

All my memories...

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            As for Atlantis -
            Spoiler:
            if anyone should get together...it's Beckett and the Chair
            ROFLMAO

As for the subject of this thread...I truely believe
            Spoiler:
            Sam and Jack are together...In fact...I'm beginning to think that the reappearance of the Sam Carter fan club is to cement that fact

season nine - the one with Joe

Joe - are you seeing anyone
            Sam - as a matter of fact...yes

season nine - the one with Orlin

Orlin - would you like to have dinner at the 'Dead like me' Diner
            Sam - no I'm meeting my other half for dinner at O'Malleys...were the steaks are THIS BIG!

season nine - the one with Barratt

Barratt - are you single right now...because you're one of the few people I trust
            Sam - for Cryin' out loud!!!! get me a speakerphone
            (Sam gets a speakerphone and stands on a chair)
            Sam - attention everyone...Jack and I are an item and are having HWMS...Is that clear enough for you?????!!!!!!!!!
            still ROFLMAO

Completely agree Barratt doesn't take hints to well does he

Thanks for the links to the Dr Shippers - I braved the archive to find them (I found them ) and then saw the announcement about sig size and panicked when I realised mine is about 1/4 inch too big. Oh well, time for a new sig - again .... er.... what was I saying brain is completly fried today .... oh yeah - so I braved the archive and then got sidetracked (hard to believe I know ) and forgot to post them, so

Thanks sueKay

boy am I rambling ....
            sigpic

Comment

wonder if they'll do a big sam/ jack thing on the last episode of season 9?
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

I doubt it somehow, as S9
                Spoiler:
                Jack will not have *been* in most of the season, and Sam will have only been in about half the eps... during which time all of her old flames appear to be making an appearance...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  no dive and conquer...I've forgot in my excitement that it's 5 eps and not 6 so it's over now... will have to wait to see it again...maybe tomorrow
                  unitl then...

Divide & Conquer is airing on Sci-Fi on Monday, 5/2/05, followed by Window of Opportunity! What a shippy night!!
                  -girlgater

Comment

wow caty !! nice vid !!! (((((caty)))) !! so angsty and so touching !! and it changes from all the usual shippy scenes...more looks, face expressions...nice really nice !! THANKS !!!

as for xfiles, I really like this show but I think the baby was kinda too much for me but I have to watch the two last seasons again...I have to admit that I stopped watching for a while because of Mulder's absence and i'm pretty sure I'm gonna do the same with SG1 season 9...I like RDA too much and AT by a matter of fact to watch the whole season. As you fellow shippers I think I'm gonna watch the beginning to see how they deal with Jack's departure and J&S story and then i'll probably don't watch until AT's return cause I really like her and T...so i'll give them a chance...I really hope it's gonna be the last season, at least with AT and the rest of SG1 (then they can change the name i don't care I won't watch) and i think it's what will happen...If I were AT I'd better stay with my baby and husband than playing the barbie girl for the guests star on a show which dies day after day and doesn't have the aura it had at the beginning (...wouh...what was on my diet dr shipper...I'm writting in such a strange voc !! )

as for sight unseen, I also don't have time to watch it again but hope the shipper family members will come with answers for you

Oma, nice little scenes...I could totally see that happen...except maybe for the speakerphone but we're in a sci fi show...everyhting could happen... even a Sam and Jack big HONKIN KISS !!! yay !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                      Divide & Conquer is airing on Sci-Fi on Monday, 5/2/05, followed by Window of Opportunity! What a shippy night!!
                      Thanks for the news !!!! that's great !!! you should try to remind us the day before so we can put the dr shipper in the fridge and by some popcorns !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Video "Memories" from Within Temptation

Lovely song Very much like Evanescence & Nightwish
                        Wow, another excellent video, Caty! Thanks for sharing it with us again!

I loved the angsty-ness and the pain of this vid. I really liked how you had the clips of 100 days and Paradise Lost in there - and the AU Sam bit, that fit really well!

Thank you! *hugs*
                        Uncontrolled Destiny
                        My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

(((((((( Caty ))))))) vid great.....they will be together...they must....
                          and end with a BIG HONKING KISS

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

major snippage

Hope I didn't rant too much!!!!!! ...I still love Stargate but it was very stressfull for me to watch specially season 7 and 8 ...and I didn't really enjoyed that aspect of watching the show . I stayed calm most of the time ..but I don't want to experience that ever again ..so Stargate TPTB is out of my books regarding ship stories at least ...let's say I won't make a BIG deal of it .

Caty
                            Shipper hugs and cookies everyone!

I hear you, Caty. Sam and Jack are the only characters I've ever shipped for, and now that it's over, I'm glad I stuck it out, but, man . . . . . There's no way I'm going through that again - especially with these same TPB. That's one reason why I'm starting to enjoy Atlantis more than SG. I'm keeping it ship-free, so it's like being able to start all over again with a SG-like show and enjoy it for the stories and the characters without taking an emotional beating in the process. For all of you who are shipping on Atlantis, however, I'm really happy that you're enjoying it and I wish you the best!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Shipper hugs and cookies everyone!

I hear you, Caty. Sam and Jack are the only characters I've ever shipped for, and now that it's over, I'm glad I stuck it out, but, man . . . . . There's no way I'm going through that again - especially with these same TPB. That's one reason why I'm starting to enjoy Atlantis more than SG. I'm keeping it ship-free, so it's like being able to start all over again with a SG-like show and enjoy it for the stories and the characters without taking an emotional beating in the process. For all of you who are shipping on Atlantis, however, I'm really happy that you're enjoying it and I wish you the best!
                              Agreed. The reason I loved the S/J ship so much is that it seemed to evolve naturally, it wasn't blantantly written in the script, it just kinda happend with the chemistry they have, how certain lines were delivered, looks, etc......kinda how relationships in real life develop (ok, not the lines part ) I haven't really felt that in Atlantis, and not sure I wanna go through the rollar coaster once TPTB get involved. But that's just my 2cents.
                              *munches on shipper cookie* Thanks for that!
                              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Daniel: Oh! You see?
                              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Heya Shippers!!!!

But since some of you mentioned Dr Shipper....

and here's diet ( I like the taste better )

bye bye!
                                I found this picture a while back but never used it.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X