This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    wow ! upgrades on air...hope they'll play Divide and Conquer after this one !!! it seems there are 2parters tonite !! let's hope to see this great shippy moment !!
    Sounds like its time to break out the Dr Shippers (diet, naturally )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epona_the_Horse_Goddess
      I just saw this thread and I am so happy to see a thread for Sam and Jack "got together" even though it was an alternet reality I was so tickeled with the episode that I made sure to watch it the second time too! --spoilers there sorry!
      Welcome Epona

You will love it here, I've been around for a month and I think I'm addicted and talking about addiction I have to say:

"THANKS SHIPPER FAMILY" I used to think that I was a S/J fan, but being here, it has opened a whole new shipper world , I discovered fanfics, penguins, cookies, videos!!!!

And best of all I get to watch SG-1 with completly new eyes... and shippiness

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Sounds like its time to break out the Dr Shippers (diet, naturally )
        yep bring the popcorn you saved me on mini ship day too !!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
          Isn't anyone totally disappointed when you see the coming attractions for next season and you see the words "The New Team" with no pictures of Jack? For me it totally rips my heart out, I miss him already. I really don't understand what TPTB are thinking JACK O'NEILL IS STARGATE SG-1 going on without him is a tragic mistake, IMO. Forgive me I am glad for those who want it to continue because no one should go through the absence I am feeling right now. I know it is only a tv show, but there is so little tv that I really enjoy that I am really going to miss this show.
          I know what you mean Nickatell. SG-1 and SGA are the only shows I avidly follow, so I'm heartbroken RDA is leaving - he's my fave character and is just sooooo se... (oops wrong thread ) Jack is irreplaceable to me.

So I'm looking at S9 as a bonus/epilogue. I love the other characters too, and am going to watch with the same attitude as I did SGA - ie, watch the season and try to appreciate it as it comes. If the storylines are good and the character interaction is good, I'll still be a fan - albeit one missing Jack incredibly.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility we get to see some references to S&J being together, so if we get those too, I'll be very happy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Welcome Epona

You will love it here, I've been around for a month and I think I'm addicted and talking about addiction I have to say:

"THANKS SHIPPER FAMILY" I used to think that I was a S/J fan, but being here, it has opened a whole new shipper world , I discovered fanfics, penguins, cookies, videos!!!!

Same here !! I haven't been around for a lot but I do love it !! you guys are awesome and I've learnt a lot about the show here and I enjoy the time I have here so much !! great people, great art work and a lot of laugh !! it's such a cool way to practice english !!! thanks to all the family too !!

(((((((((((((shipper family ))))))))))))

and let's ship !!!!

Comment

Here ya go. Share it around - there's plenty more where that came from.

Anyone got a link for Dr Shippers?? I thought I'd saved it but I can't find it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                Isn't anyone totally disappointed when you see the coming attractions for next season and you see the words "The New Team" with no pictures of Jack? For me it totally rips my heart out, I miss him already. I really don't understand what TPTB are thinking JACK O'NEILL IS STARGATE SG-1 going on without him is a tragic mistake, IMO. Forgive me I am glad for those who want it to continue because no one should go through the absence I am feeling right now. I know it is only a tv show, but there is so little tv that I really enjoy that I am really going to miss this show.
                Yes, Nick, I absolutely feel disappointment and even anger when they push the "new team" stuff at us. I feel like TPTB think that they can shove anything at us named "Stargate SG1" and we empty-headed, starry-eyes fans that we are, will just take it. It's downright insulting, not just to the fans, but to RDA and the character of Jack.

They once said that there would never be an SG1 without RDA. That dishonesty alone makes me know I'm making the right decision for myself by not watching SGA nor S1 of the new series (known by others as S9). (Sorry, I'm not callin' it season 9 anymore; call it my quiet protest. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Welcome Epona

Ditto Thank you to all the Shippers for your Welcomes, pictures, FF, cookies, vids. All the stuff Thanks!!!!
                  (((((Shipper Family)))))

Comment

have you seen that ???

http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=16

we won't be able to have the sig we want...too big...with only 50kb impossible to make something animated and as fun as they could be... that's unfair... bouh that sucks !!!

do you guys know a way to make somehting cool and convert it so it's not too big? cause sounds bad to me...

thanks for the popcorn Oma
                    here is more for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      Yes, Nick, I absolutely feel disappointment and even anger when they push the "new team" stuff at us. I feel like TPTB think that they can shove anything at us named "Stargate SG1" and we empty-headed, starry-eyes fans that we are, will just take it. It's downright insulting, not just to the fans, but to RDA and the character of Jack.

They once said that there would never be an SG1 without RDA. That dishonesty alone makes me know I'm making the right decision for myself by not watching SGA nor S1 of the new series (known by others as S9). (Sorry, I'm not callin' it season 9 anymore; call it my quiet protest. <g>
                      I'll loudly join your silent protest. I'm not even watching S8 reruns.

(Howdy to all the "old-timers" on the Ship thread. I don't get here much anymore...but I'm still a shipper and I miss all of y'all and the fun we used to have.)
                      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Hey,
                        Haven't been around lately, this is the first time I've posted in months. Ok, more like one month, but it seems longer. I've visited a few times, but only reading. I got dinged a few times, and that in combination with a sort of disappointment in season 8/and prospects of 9, I've lost a little of my enthusiasm for posting, reading, and sad to say watching. But, I thought I'd give it another go and say a big "hello" to the shipper family. I know I won't be posting much, but here's to now.

HELLO

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                        -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

no dive and conquer...I've forgot in my excitement that it's 5 eps and not 6 so it's over now... will have to wait to see it again...maybe tomorrow
                          unitl then...

Comment

Yes, boo to no D&C. But I noticed a shippy moment tonight in The Other Side (it's been awhile since I've seen the ep) . The look between Jack and Sam, the way they never break eye contact....very nice.
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              Yes, boo to no D&C. But I noticed a shippy moment tonight in The Other Side (it's been awhile since I've seen the ep) . The look between Jack and Sam, the way they never break eye contact....very nice.
                              Yeah I love the looks they exchange all the time, they are so full of meaning and emotions...if only there were words to go with...

that's amazing how we notice news shippy things each time we re-watch an episode! I'm never bored of watching stargate !! I think it's one of the only show where I can say that...I hope season 9 won't change that...

but i'm a positive shipper so YAY for Jack and Sam and the reg resolution in season9 because it must be something about that!

Comment

a big ((((((((((((((((((((HELLO))))))))))))))))))))) to Major Flaming Toaster. always nice to have new-and used - shippers around

Lonely Star I so agree with what you said. I can never watch SG-1 too many times. and even if season 9 isn't hugely rewatchable, it can't put a damper on the first 7 or 8! There's always new ship, or fun, or you get a joke for the first time, or catch a new body language, even my least favorites have at least one moment where i go..."I love this part!"

Comment

Working...
                                X