This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Just been catching up on the Ask JM Thread and saw this question. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=969

Anyone seen this info anywhere?????
    No. I am betting the savejanetfrasier.com person who asked the question is hoping to garner Teryl some attention. They asked the most questions at our convention here in February, and Teryl had not been asked back at that time.

I'd suggest that maybe the two actors would be coming back in a flashback or alt reality, but I think that is unlikely since the show is heading away from old characters.

Comment

He's kinda answered a couple of Atlantis ones - unfortunately not the answers I wanted to hear, so I asked my own

You never know
      I am a little ticked that they are planning to
      Spoiler:
      develop a relationship between Sheppard and Teyla. Personally Teyla makes me sick, and that will give me one more reason to not watch SGA. If TPTB got so much flak from fans not wanting ship on SG-1, why do it on SGA???

Comment

I'm posting this as a general thank you to everyone on this shipper thread. I am relatively new to the Forum, and I thoroughly enjoyed Shipper Day on Saturday. Your posts and pics were terrific and everyone has been very helpful and friendly.

I do have a question. I was "dinged" on Sunday, I don't know by who or why and I do not believe it was on this thread. My question is, how do I leave positive feedback for someone? I have truly enjoyed many of the posts, but don't understand how to leave positive reputation points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for all the fun and laughs! And I'm very jealous of your incredible signatures.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I don't like SGA, but I'm having fun reading MG's answers.

They asked him about crossovers between SG-1 and SGA, his answer is pretty intresting, I mean
          Spoiler:
          if any crossover ep has not been 'soldified' yet, I guess Carter is not in Atlantis at the beg of the season... where could she be ?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=193

PS: Funny Joe asking him question http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=12&pp=20#

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            I'm posting this as a general thank you to everyone on this shipper thread. I am relatively new to the Forum, and I thoroughly enjoyed Shipper Day on Saturday. Your posts and pics were terrific and everyone has been very helpful and friendly.

I do have a question. I was "dinged" on Sunday, I don't know by who or why and I do not believe it was on this thread. My question is, how do I leave positive feedback for someone? I have truly enjoyed many of the posts, but don't understand how to leave positive reputation points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for all the fun and laughs! And I'm very jealous of your incredible signatures.
            If you look at someone's post, you will see a "scale" in the upper right hand corner. If you like what someone has said, click on the scale, and you can leave feedback. I hope you got green jello. Typically, around here when we say we were "dinged", that means someone gave us bad feedback, or a red square. I hope you got green!

I missed mini shipper day.... was gone most of the day helping to paint a church in a bad part of town. When I got home, I couldn't get on GW.

Comment

Well, I bit the bullet and asked JM the question about Vala's wardrobe we were talking about the other day. I doubt it will get answered, but the point is made. I snuck a shippy question on the end too, just in case.

Kri - I think the reason they'll do ship on SGA is cos its just so darn popular. How can you have a show about people's relationships in a team and avoid it? I know some people say its a sci-fi show not a soap, but it is partially driven by the characters. My only hope is that they don't go with Shep/Teyla (cos I don't think they suit each other in that way), and that they don't mess it up as badly as they did Sam & Jack. I'm reliably informed by Melyanna that the regs don't exist for Shep/Elizabeth like they did for Sam & Jack, so there's no reason to drag it out so much. Maybe they'll try their hand at something new for a change.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I bit the bullet and asked JM the question about Vala's wardrobe we were talking about the other day. I doubt it will get answered, but the point is made. I snuck a shippy question on the end too, just in case.

Kri - I think the reason they'll do ship on SGA is cos its just so darn popular. How can you have a show about people's relationships in a team and avoid it? I know some people say its a sci-fi show not a soap, but it is partially driven by the characters. My only hope is that they don't go with Shep/Teyla (cos I don't think they suit each other in that way), and that they don't mess it up as badly as they did Sam & Jack. I'm reliably informed by Melyanna that the regs don't exist for Shep/Elizabeth like they did for Sam & Jack, so there's no reason to drag it out so much. Maybe they'll try their hand at something new for a change.
                I definitely watch television shows that are character based, and not action/storyline based. I believe SG-1 was one of those shows, although they blended the characters and the stories very well. But I know there are a lot of sci fi fans out there who don't think ship belongs on sci fi shows, and I thought that TPTB were listening more to their ideas, than our shippy ones. That is why it surprises me that they are actually planning to do ship on SGA.

And I really like Sheppard, Aiden, and the scottish guy on SGA, but have not been impressed with the show overall. I haven't fallen for the team comradare like I did on SG-1, and so far I haven't been pulled by the storylines either. But I did say I'd give it a season, and I did. I probably won't be watching either show regularly unless I hear of an RDA appearance

Comment

Lida - I just sent you a PM. If you look in the top right corner of the page, there's a link there for Private Messages. Just click on it to read.

Edit: Guess you already found that bit
                  sigpic

Comment

I just saw this thread and I am so happy to see a thread for Sam and Jack "got together" even though it was an alternet reality I was so tickeled with the episode that I made sure to watch it the second time too! --spoilers there sorry!
                    Blessed be ye. O Daughters of the Wind.

Fine steeds, like true friends, are few, even if to the eye of the inexperienced they are many...

Comment

Originally posted by Epona_the_Horse_Goddess
                      I just saw this thread and I am so happy to see a thread for Sam and Jack "got together" even though it was an alternet reality I was so tickeled with the episode that I made sure to watch it the second time too! --spoilers there sorry!
                      WELCOME EPONA !!
                      hope you'll have fun and post a lot
                      just be sure to hide the spoilers and yay for J&S !!!

Comment

Yay more SHIPPPERS
                        WELCOME Epona the Horse Goddess!!!!!

Comment

wow ! upgrades on air...hope they'll play Divide and Conquer after this one !!! it seems there are 2parters tonite !! let's hope to see this great shippy moment !!

Comment

Welcome Epona

New shippers always welcome. Grab a seat and join the family.

If you want to post something in spoilers, you can do it like this

[ spoil] spoilery stuff [ /spoil] - just take out the spaces.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epona_the_Horse_Goddess
                              Welcome Epona!!! I am relatively new to the Forum, but so far, everyone has been wonderful, esp. the shippers!!!!!

Blessed be!
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Isn't anyone totally disappointed when you see the coming attractions for next season and you see the words "The New Team" with no pictures of Jack? For me it totally rips my heart out, I miss him already. I really don't understand what TPTB are thinking JACK O'NEILL IS STARGATE SG-1 going on without him is a tragic mistake, IMO. Forgive me I am glad for those who want it to continue because no one should go through the absence I am feeling right now. I know it is only a tv show, but there is so little tv that I really enjoy that I am really going to miss this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X