This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((((((( SueKay ))))))))
    ya it has been rather quiet here since our mini-shippers day. And with Sam and Jack at different places in S9 it is hard.

Comment

In different places(sob) but they are linked to each other in a way that cannot be broken. As much as we critisize TPTB I beleive they have proven this over and over. They always get together in Alt.reality's, every relationship either of them ever tries fails...I think TPTB know this, I beleive Sam and Jack are realizing this. I beleive they cannot be apart forever.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Has GW been down...It's early evening, and there's only been two posts since I posted in the morning?????

My shipper project's had a set-back...dang it
        Yes, it was down for a while this morning...the old "server too busy" message and "error with database." But, even before that started things were quiet.

I agree with melpomene, Jack and Sam are together--somewhere. I can't give up hope that TPTB will give us shippers something we can sink our teeth into during S9--a resolution of some sorts. Still, I'm holding out for the big honkin' kiss!
        -girlgater

Comment

Speaking of Jack and Sam being together, I am home today (I have a bug; nothing serious), and decided to watch the "shippy" scenes from "Threads" and "Moebius 2" again. I have a couple of new observations:

1. In the infirmary scene in "Threads," notice how Sam's facial expression and body language change slightly when Jack enters the observation room. She stiffens ever so slightly, and gets a sour look on her face.....but he doesn't see it. Remember, the last time she saw him before this was at his house, when she found out he was dating Kerry. I think this little bit of stage business addresses that.

2. Notice also how when he sits down, their body language begins to mirror each other. They hold their hands and shoulders the same way. I have seen them do that a lot. I think it's symbolic of their togetherness, oneness.

3. After he puts her arm around her, she thanks him for being there. Notice she looks and sounds a little formal when she does that. Again, she thinks he's still seeing Kerry. After all, it's only been a couple of hours! She doesn't realize anything has changed since she left his house!

4. When he says, "Always," notice how her facial expression changes. It's a look of recognition. Then, they exchange "that look," right before she's called in to see Jacob. Darn! We needed a few more seconds there for something else to transpire! Not a kiss (inappropriate in the situation), but maybe another word or two, like,

SAM: "But what about....."

JACK: "Over......"

SAM: "But why?"

JACK: "You know why....."

But of course, we didn't get that! And I still wish we could have seen that deleted scene between Jack and Jacob! Do you think it will be in the S8 DVD box set?

Finally, several people have made comments about what Sam said to Jack as they were fishing at the end of both episodes. I noticed a difference (besides the fish) this morning. In the "Threads" episode, she says:

SAM: "We should have done this years ago....."

In "Moebius2", she says:

SAM: "We should have done it years ago....."

All of these nuances are just tribute to AT's tremendous ability to convey Sam's emotions.

Any comments? Or do I just have too much time on my hands today?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Speaking of Jack and Sam being together, I am home today (I have a bug; nothing serious), and decided to watch the "shippy" scenes from "Threads" and "Moebius 2" again. I have a couple of new observations:

1. In the infirmary scene in "Threads," notice how Sam's facial expression and body language change slightly when Jack enters the observation room. She stiffens ever so slightly, and gets a sour look on her face.....but he doesn't see it. Remember, the last time she saw him before this was at his house, when she found out he was dating Kerry. I think this little bit of stage business addresses that.

2. Notice also how when he sits down, their body language begins to mirror each other. They hold their hands and shoulders the same way. I have seen them do that a lot. I think it's a symbolic sign of togetherness, oneness.

3. After he puts her arm around her, she thanks him for being there. Notice she looks and sounds a little formal when she does that. Again, she thinks he's still seeing Kerry. After all, it's only been a couple of hours! She doesn't realize anything has changed since she left his house!

4. When he says, "Always," notice how her facial expression changes. It's a look of recognition. Then, they exchange "that look," right before she's called in to see Jacob. Darn! We needed a few more seconds there for something else to transpire! Not a kiss (inappropriate in the situation), but maybe another word or two, like,

SAM: "But what about....."

JACK: "Over......"

SAM: "But why?"

JACK: "You know why....."

But of course, we didn't get that! And I still wish we could have seen that deleted scene between Jack and Jacob! Do you think it will be in the S8 DVD box set?

Finally, several people have made comments about what Sam said to Jack as they were fishing at the end of both episodes. I noticed a difference (besides the fish) this morning. In the "Threads" episode, she says:

SAM: "We should have done this years ago....."

In "Moebius2", she says:

SAM: "We should have done it years ago....."

Any comments? Or do I just have too much time on my hands today?
            wow did not notice the "this" and "it". Will have to look at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              Yes, it was down for a while this morning...the old "server too busy" message and "error with database." But, even before that started things were quiet.

I agree with melpomene, Jack and Sam are together--somewhere. I can't give up hope that TPTB will give us shippers something we can sink our teeth into during S9--a resolution of some sorts. Still, I'm holding out for the big honkin' kiss!

Yeah when you think about all that liplock we've seen and only one of them actually happened in this reality between the sam and jack from this reality and only Jack remembers it...it's frustrating is what it is.

Comment

I too noticed the 'this' and 'it' thing...but I kept forgetting!

So here's what I think

Threads

Spoiler:

We should have done this years ago = we should have gone fishing together years ago

Moebius

Spoiler:
                We should have done it years ago = we should have had HWMS years ago

Hee hee!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've missed the "this" and "it"! I've got to go back and watch again.

By the way, I've lived a sheltered life apparently, what is
                  Spoiler:
                  HWMS
                  ?
                  -girlgater

Comment

So here's what I think

Threads

Spoiler:

We should have done this years ago = we should have gone fishing together years ago

Moebius

Spoiler:

Hee hee!
                    ROTF! I forgot about the term HWMS!

Comment

HWMS - view this at your own disgression...seriously!
                      Spoiler:
                      Hot Wild Monkey Sex

Apparently they don't bother abbreviating it at Sci Fi BBoards....
                      sigpic

Comment

HWMS - view this at your own disgression...seriously!
                        Spoiler:
                        Hot Wild Monkey Sex

Apparently they don't bother abbreviating it at Sci Fi BBoards....
                        I cannot believe that! ROFL!!!
                        -girlgater

Comment

So here's what I think

Threads

Spoiler:

Moebius

Spoiler:

Hee hee!
                          Sam and Jack doing
                          Spoiler:
                          IT
                          I totally agree. Jack after all did say she had to pack. And Teal'c and Daniel came days later when they were invited to go fish.

Comment

Hee hee hee

Spoiler:
                            They've done the deed...no going back now!!!!!

Lucky Sam

*grumbles*

Jack/Suekay ship anyone
                            sigpic

Comment

So here's what I think

Threads

Spoiler:

Moebius

Spoiler:

Hee hee!
                              I agree with SueKay, I took "it" as meaning
                              Spoiler:
                              they finally did the wild thing.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hey...if my 'this' and 'it' theory's right...

Then we all have something to thank Moebius for!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X