This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Oh, I read this one--it's absolutely lovely! If you like this one and you get the chance, check out "Twilight" by her bc it's really good too!
    Thanks Marimbma, I've started but haven't been able to finish it.... so far, I'm loving it.

PS: Regarding AU Sam's hair in PoV, I tooooootally agree with you

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Isn't there an episode where Jack invites Sam to go fishing and she says something like "why do you keep asking me?"

I seem to recall something like that but I don't know from where...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Isn't there an episode where Jack invites Sam to go fishing and she says something like "why do you keep asking me?"

I seem to recall something like that but I don't know from where...

the only thing that comed to mind for me is in "Sight Unseen" when she says something like "We both know you only asked me because you knew I had something to do"

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Good for AT.I also once heard AT mention she was not crazy about having every guest Star falling for Sam either.That picture is not a good sign for
          Spoiler:
          Season 9.I have a bad feeling once Vala is out of the picture and with Jack out of the Picure TPTB are going to use Sam to Sex up the show.Having all of Sam's Man friends return puts up the Red Flag.The more I hear about Season 9 the more I realize I will not miss watching Season 9.TPTB want to go down this Road they'll do it without me.On another note I was wondering if Anyone read the interview with Carmen Argenziano Jacob Carter.Carmen had some interesting thoughs on who he thinks Sam should be with.I know everyone is entitled to there opinion but Let me just say I'am glad Carmen is not in charge of Ship.Carmen made it sound like Jacob was not to fond of Jack.I guess I never understood the Jacob character.I also did not learn my lesson about reading interviews from the Actors.I always come away disappointed.
          I missed yesterday because of my computer acting up. Just wanted to say snarkily that if they bring back Sam's admirers, don't forget sweet young Graham Simmons and Turghan, the Mongol chief.(Gee, he even got a kiss, or rather forced a kiss on her). And why not the guy leering at her in Prisoners and the men in Heroes who made some sort of admiring remark about her (I think the cameramen). Did I forget any others?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            looks like I'm not the only one not sleeping. But I have to say the scene in Fail Safe where they're getting ready to die after saving the world-again- there's scene where evrybody's swraled out getting comfortable, and Jack is lying by
            Sam's feet. I don't know why that gets me, but the relaxed, confortable feeling like he wants to be near her when he dies. that breif shot gets me evry time.

i remember that scene. i loved it. *warm, shippy sigh* do you happen to have a screen cap to go with that scene? *hint, hint*

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s7's heroes 2

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

(snip)

I'm always amazed at how every nuance of Amanda's performance is just perfect.....even when scrutinized rewind after rewind. She is truly so gifted and so natural on-screen!
              oh, yes, that moment between them was *wonderful*! the way amanda played it, with every bit of heart and soul... it goes on my fave sam/amanda moments, besides my fave sam/jack moments.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                i remember that scene. i loved it. *warm, shippy sigh* do you happen to have a screen cap to go with that scene? *hint, hint*

sally

Sorry no screen caps. but if find one I'll try to let you know.

Comment

okay majorsal I did a quick check and On www.stargatefan.com episode guide Fail Safe screencaps they have one frame of so-so quality. but it's something. and you can really see how close he is to her feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    I missed yesterday because of my computer acting up. Just wanted to say snarkily that if they bring back Sam's admirers, don't forget sweet young Graham Simmons and Turghan, the Mongol chief.(Gee, he even got a kiss, or rather forced a kiss on her). And why not the guy leering at her in Prisoners and the men in Heroes who made some sort of admiring remark about her (I think the cameramen). Did I forget any others?
                    yeah, the big, burly guy (Jarlath) from space race.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Good morning shippers!

My computer temporarily died last night, but I'm in school!

We need to open a shipper corner shop. Hmm

It would have to sell

Shipper Cookies
                      Dr Shipper
                      Shipto Bismal
                      MG and KGs concoctions
                      Shippy DVDs
                      Caty and Marimba's videos

As well as that, it would have

an adopt a penguin scheme
                      a loyalty scheme (ie. money off things) for regular customers
                      shipper apparel from Ship sistah
                      and would run day trips to the happy place and the harbour

(where's token and her map when you need it?)
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Good morning/evening everybody!

I was watching my S7 DVD's last night and I couldn't help but notice a great shippy scene between Sam/Jack. It was in Evolution (Part2)
                        Spoiler:
                        where they both have to go off on their respective missions. I got the distinct feeling that Jack wanted to tell Sam to be careful and she wanted to tell him to be careful, but neither one did. It was such an unspoken moment--like so many of their "moments"--all the unspoken words had to be in the looks they gave each other. Wonder what they really wanted to say besides "be careful."

I also watched Birthright and couldn't help but laugh at how flustered Sam got when trying to explain her relationship with Jack to the Jaffa warrior. (Sam worrying that the woman thought their relationship was more than professional.)

I wasn't sure if I need spoiler tags or not, so I included them anyway. Have a great day everybody.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Good morning/evening everybody!

I was watching my S7 DVD's last night and I couldn't help but notice a great shippy scene between Sam/Jack. It was in Evolution (Part2)
                          Spoiler:
                          where they both have to go off on their respective missions. I got the distinct feeling that Jack wanted to tell Sam to be careful and she wanted to tell him to be careful, but neither one did. It was such an unspoken moment--like so many of their "moments"--all the unspoken words had to be in the looks they gave each other. Wonder what they really wanted to say besides "be careful."

I also watched Birthright and couldn't help but laugh at how flustered Sam got when trying to explain her relationship with Jack to the Jaffa warrior. (Sam worrying that the woman thought their relationship was more than professional.)
                          I'll use spoiler tags too, just in case But I completely agree
                          Spoiler:
                          In Evo 2, I love their little moment, with the intense looks. And at the end of that episode (I think it's still this ep) when they're smiling and looking at each other and Jack asks her to go to lunch

Also, I love that conversation between Sam and the female Jaffa in Birthright, it's so amusing how Sam gets when trying to explain her complex relationship with Jack, and she thinks the Jaffa has the wrong end of the stick, and then it turns out she was talking about 'respect'.
                          Uncontrolled Destiny
                          My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Has GW been down...It's early evening, and there's only been two posts since I posted in the morning?????

My shipper project's had a set-back...dang it
                            sigpic

Comment

hey everybody, It's been a while.

I've been gone and you guys go and get our own subforum for shipping thunking and all sorts of other -ings.

Woohoo.

other than that, I got nothin'.
                              The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

(((((((((EoB)))))))))

How are the awards going???????

((((((((((((have another hug))))))))))))))

I much prefer this format...that way a lot of the antis stay away

<jk>
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X