This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Happy Mini Ship Day....

I know it was pages ago, but saw Zero Hour and heard the shippy song when Jack was trying to make a decision on how to bring SG1 back,.

What I loved the most was that beg of S8, it was officially the shippy song, heard in in Heroes 2 (THE hug), Grace (THE Kiss)...., so we know of who he was thinking!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Hi MB Want some shipper cookies?

Cookies anyone?
      I got a plate full right here.

Been stuffing my face every time GW has gone down today.

I now need a vat of Pepto-Bismol.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        MB Happy Mini Ship Day....

I know it was pages ago, but saw Zero Hour and heard the shippy song when Jack was trying to make a decision on how to bring SG1 back,.

What I loved the most was that beg of S8, it was officially the shippy song, heard in in Heroes 2 (THE hug), Grace (THE Kiss)...., so we know of who he was thinking!
        Exactly...I think I even posted something to that effect, as in why did they play that music for that scene...

Zero Hour Spoilers...

and then I answered it by deciding it was because he was thinking of how he might have screwed up as a leader to the point that Sam was missing - and thus needed to resign...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi MB Want some shipper cookies?

Cookies anyone?
          Pe$%rf^&*ect tim^&*ing.... (oops, sorry mouth full)

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

This is the second or third time I heard about a surprise.I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the possible surprise? I became a shipper very early on.I noticed the Chemistry right away between Sam and Jack in COTG.I was hooked during the the briefing room scene between Sam and Jack in COTG.I enjoyed the Fireworks between Sam and Jack.I do not recall if I wanted them to get together but I was looking forward to what would happen next.I think the first sign of Shippiness was in COTG and Sam and Jack were walking up the ramp and Jack said I adore you already.The episode I cannot live without is 100 days.When I first found out about the episode and Jack being stranded offworld I could not wait to see the episode because I knew we would get some great Sam angst.The scene is a tough one but I would pick the Hug from Into the Fire when Sam releases Jack from the cryo chamber.The episode I shouted Yes in is Divide and Conquer when Jack says I rather Die myself than lose Carter.I though the Sam and Jack relationship would finally take off.Boy was I wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              This is the second or third time I heard about a surprise.I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on the possible surprise? I became a shipper very early on.I noticed the Chemistry right away between Sam and Jack in COTG.I was hooked during the the briefing room scene between Sam and Jack in COTG.I enjoyed the Fireworks between Sam and Jack.I do not recall if I wanted them to get together but I was looking forward to what would happen next.I think the first sign of Shippiness was in COTG and Sam and Jack were walking up the ramp and Jack said I adore you already.The episode I cannot live without is 100 days.When I first found out about the episode and Jack being stranded offworld I could not wait to see the episode because I knew we would get some great Sam angst.The scene is a tough one but I would pick the Hug from Into the Fire when Sam releases Jack from the cryo chamber.The episode I shouted Yes in is Divide and Conquer when Jack says I rather Die myself than lose Carter.I though the Sam and Jack relationship would finally take off.Boy was I wrong.
              Hmm...I know of no surprise...but would love to hear a nice, juicy S/J one!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                I got a plate full right here.

Been stuffing my face every time GW has gone down today.

I now need a vat of Pepto-Bismol.

How 'bout some Shipto-Bismol? "For all those times when TPTB's make your stomach turn...there's Shipto-Bismol"

(Man, I wish I were a PhotoShop master right now! )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Shippers
                  1.- How did you become shippers?
                  2.- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
                  3.- What ep can you not live without?
                  4.- What scene can you not live without?
                  5.- In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  As this is my 900th post, I think I'll make it special and answer these questions...

1.- How did you become shippers?
                  Well, the first Stargate ep I ever saw was In the Line of Duty and that was in syndication at the time (I'm a latecomer to the show)...and actually, I thought (not knowing any better) that perhaps they were setting up a Daniel/Sam scenario.

I don't know if there was a specific moment that I came to the conclusion I was a S/J shipper though...it was more of a slow progression. But I think D and C really put it over the top for me.

2.- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?

I don't know if this qualifies...but I think it was one of the first indications to me about Jack having feelings for Sam was in Singularity...the way his voice softened when he tried to get her to respond.

3.- What ep can you not live without?

Threads. As I've posted previously, I believe it is the culmination of the S/J arc (even the show's prequel gives that impression). It's where they both come to that watershed moment in their lives where it's fish or cut bait...PUN INTENDED.

4.- What scene can you not live without?

I love the scene where Jack and Sam are in his office and he slowly and methodically edges up to her, pulls her tightly to him and despite her initial objections, kisses her until she melts into his embrace like there's no tomorrow.

Oh, wait. I wrote that.

5.- In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The obvious answer here I think is the Divide and Conquer scene where he admits aloud that he has feelings beyond what he should...so I'll go for that right now.

The scene where I screamed NO!!!!!! had to have been Threads when
                  Spoiler:
                  Kerry interrupted Sam. Dang it! I really wanted to know exactly what she was going to say and exactly how he would have responded

Comment

Originally posted by The Boz
                    Sam and Jack forever. Theyre now that I got that cleared up, let me say a few things.
                    1) Jack and Sam not being in SG1 is good for us shippies. Why? Coz our imaginations can go WILD!
                    2) Possibility of more ships - Vala/Daniel, Lexa doigs character/Mitchel etc etc
                    3) My interpretation of the fishing scene at the end of Threads and Mobius was that Sam and Jack were together! No one can ever take that away from me ever now!!!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but one sentence in S9 and they *can* take it away from you. And I wouldn't put it past TPTB to do just that to us. How would you feel if one of Sam's first lines when she shows up is, "General O'neill and I said our goodbyes and won't be seeing each other again."

Sorry, just playing devil's advocate.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      How 'bout some Shipto-Bismol? "For all those times when TPTB's make your stomach turn...there's Shipto-Bismol"

shiptobismol....when we feel bad about TPTB not giving us our Sam and Jack ship

Comment

Alaskhah - Was this what you had in mind?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          OOPS ..Little correction if you downloaded "heroe" in the last 5 minutes ..re-download because I first linked the wrong video ..I linked Hero from Chad Kroeger ..Now it's all fine ...it's the right one "Hero" ( Enrique)

Caty
                          Have you ever heard the song Hero by David Crosby? Reminds me of Jack, and, yes, Mulder. <g> Here are the lyrics:

It was one of those great stories that you can't put down at night
                          The hero knew what he had to do and he wasn't afraid to fight
                          The villain goes to jail while the hero goes free
                          I wish it were that simple for me
                          And the reason that she loved him
                          Was the reason I loved him too
                          And he never wondered what was right or wrong
                          He just knew, he just knew
                          Shadow and shade mix together at dawn
                          But by the time you catch them simplicity's gone
                          So we sort through the pieces my friends and I
                          Searching through the darkness to find the breaks in the sky
                          And the reason that she loved him
                          Was the reason I loved him too
                          And he never wondered what was right or wrong
                          He just knew, he just knewAnd we wonder yes, we wonder
                          How do you make sense of this
                          When the hero kills the maiden
                          With his kiss, with his kissIt was one of those great stories that you can't put down at night
                          The hero knew what he had to do and he wasn't afraid to fight
                          The villain goes to jail while the hero goes free
                          I wish it were that simple for me
                          It were that simple for me

I guess I've always seen them as very heroic men. <g>
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hello, all. Happy Mini ship day, I guess!!! I haven't been on much lately. When I have been, I've just been lurking and reading your thoughts. I've been reading lots of fanfiction.......sooo many talented folks out there! Zero Hour was on Fri night.....I just loved the end
                            Spoiler:
                            when Sam and Jack were talking and just being themselves......just the two of them, no one else around. Wish we could have more of that.
                            sigh......
                            anyway......welcome to Lida and any other new folks out there. I'm sure I've probably missed lots of birthdays, too. Here's to Sam and Jack!!! have a great rest of the weekend!

Comment

Alaskhah - Was this what you had in mind?
                              That is EXACTLY what I had in mind!!

I bow to your creative genius, Oma!

(green will follow as soon as they give it back to me!)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah

Ask, and you shall receive:

Comment

Working...
                                X