X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Mini-Ship Day sink Gateworld?

Comment

Hey - I think we're up and running

Just read a great ff by Lunar1http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004167/1/. Very angsty, very shippy - its a great read (I don't know if its our Lunar or not though)

Finally, I get to post the answer to my question

My fave AU ep is POV. I really liked the others and Moebius was really funny, but POV wins for me becuase of how it really throws Sam & Jack for a loop having the AU Sam there, and knowing they were married in her reality. I think it really got Jack thinking about his feelings for Sam. POV for me is the turning point for Jack when he realises that what he feels is more than just attraction. I don't think he's quite figured out yet that the loves her, but he's on the right track.

I love Jack's reaction to our Sam when they meet in the corridor outside AU Sam's room. Here's where he starts thinking about Sam and how she's coping with AU Sam's presence in the SGC. I think he's still really confused about how he feels for Sam right up until the kiss with AU Sam. That's when he realises that he cares more for Sam than he should.

As for Sam, I think she's so wrapped up in the science side of AU Sam's appearance and the problem of getting the generator working that she doesn't realise the implications of what's happening with Jack until he kisses AU Sam. That's when I think she starts to realise that she has feelings for Jack.

So not only do we get a fantastically angsty kiss (no2 rating in my S&J kiss list), we get all this shippy goodness too I really love this ep
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Er.... quite possibly

But yay! we're back, and Jack's fixed the bus, so we can pick up everybody else and carry on celebrating
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Hey - I think we're up and running

Just read a great ff by Lunar1http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004167/1/. Very angsty, very shippy - its a great read (I don't know if its our Lunar or not though)

Finally, I get to post the answer to my question

My fave AU ep is POV. I really liked the others and Moebius was really funny, but POV wins for me becuase of how it really throws Sam & Jack for a loop having the AU Sam there, and knowing they were married in her reality. I think it really got Jack thinking about his feelings for Sam. POV for me is the turning point for Jack when he realises that what he feels is more than just attraction. I don't think he's quite figured out yet that the loves her, but he's on the right track.

I love Jack's reaction to our Sam when they meet in the corridor outside AU Sam's room. Here's where he starts thinking about Sam and how she's coping with AU Sam's presence in the SGC. I think he's still really confused about how he feels for Sam right up until the kiss with AU Sam. That's when he realises that he cares more for Sam than he should.

As for Sam, I think she's so wrapped up in the science side of AU Sam's appearance and the problem of getting the generator working that she doesn't realise the implications of what's happening with Jack until he kisses AU Sam. That's when I think she starts to realise that she has feelings for Jack.

So not only do we get a fantastically angsty kiss (no2 rating in my S&J kiss list), we get all this shippy goodness too I really love this ep
            Love your anaylisis.... I think Jack was very shocked to learn that AU Jack and AU Sam where married, maybe hearing about it, opened the posibility of his feelings.

I don't remember if Daniel ever told him that his AU S/J where engaged... but hey 2/2 it most be destiny

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

I don't know when it happened but I reached my 100 post!!!!!!

I'm a Jaffa Warrior!!! Will master Teal'C be proud of me?

Comment

Tell me about it I thought my computer was complaining cos of all the abuse its been getting today

Instead it's GW complaining about all the use its been getting today

But the Shippy Hippie bus is still going strong
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iebusjack1.jpg

OK, maybe not going strong, but the view's great from where I'm sitting
                (((((((( Oma )))) wanted to give you green but have to spread the love

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Love your anaylisis.... I think Jack was very shocked to learn that AU Jack and AU Sam where married, maybe hearing about it, opened the posibility of his feelings.

I don't remember if Daniel ever told him that his AU S/J where engaged... but hey 2/2 it most be destiny
                  Yeah he did. It's right at the beginning of Politics I think (the ep after TBTGOG anyway). They're in the infirmary and .... let me find the transcript ..... its classic

Sam: "Alright, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?"

Danny: "Yes, ah, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn’t even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to be married." This gets their attention.

Jack: "Excuse me?"

Sam: "What? Okay, ah, even if you did, actually experience this alternate reality, doesn’t the very fact, that there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?"

Danny: "Yes, but the defining event, the death of RA, took place in both worlds.

Teal'c: "An attack of retubution."

Danny: "Yes! And the same thing is going to happen here, unless we don't stop it."

Jack: "Alright, wait a minute, let me get something straight. Engaged?"

Sam: "It is theoretically possible."

Jack: "It's against regulations."

Sam: "I'm talking physics, sir.

Love that bit! It's almost as good as "No, not like this!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    I don't know when it happened but I reached my 100 post!!!!!!

I'm a Jaffa Warrior!!! Will master Teal'C be proud of me?
                    Congratulations! I passed 600 sometime today! Lots to celebrate today Although Gatebee's got us both well beaten But I will be a System Sord soon, and then all will bow to me MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah he did. It's right at the beginning of Politics I think (the ep after TBTGOG anyway). They're in the infirmary and .... let me find the transcript ..... its classic

Sam: "Alright, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?"

Danny: "Yes, ah, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn’t even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to be married." This gets their attention.

Sam: "What? Okay, ah, even if you did, actually experience this alternate reality, doesn’t the very fact, that there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?"

Danny: "Yes, but the defining event, the death of RA, took place in both worlds.

Danny: "Yes! And the same thing is going to happen here, unless we don't stop it."

ROFLMAO.... Thanks! it reminds of why I love this show so much

Comment

In honour of sueKay and Tracey - and any shipper who shouted YES!! when Mr Spudley Duck got dumped, here's a little piccy (I don't think I've posted it before, but if I have, you get to see it again )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1/moftime.jpg

MB - I know you like DDL, so just think of this as Pete - nice enough, but the wrong man for Sam
                        DDL is just hot...that's all there is to it. And if I didn't KNOW Sam was supposed to be with Jack, if she really, honestly and truly loved Pete, then I would have been okay with it. ONLY UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS THOUGH...

But of course, she didn't love Pete, she was using him to have a life that she didn't think she could have with Jack, who she did (and still does, btw) LOVE.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

pic fr. rdanderson or rda-forever

Sam: You think the mini-shipper day will like it if we do this.
                          Jack: Ya, think!

Comment

Interesting how he said "It's against regulations" as opposed to "But we don't think of each other that way...besides it's against regulations..."

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi MB Want some shipper cookies?

Cookies anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Interesting how he said "It's against regulations" as opposed to "But we don't think of each other that way...besides it's against regulations..."
                                That's exactly why its such a great line

Okay, other great lines???

MB this is just up your street

*runs off to dig out transcripts - whaddaya mean that's cheatin'*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X