X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Time for another shippy question

What scene would you have ended with a kiss, a hug or head on shoulder?
    if I had my way every other ep would have some sort of ship in it

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      I'm crazy too Gatebee!

A collector magazine started doing SG-1 DVD's in September last year. By end of October I had all of season 1, CotG and the movie. Every Saturday we spent watching the new DVD By the time I'd collected S1 I decided it was going to take too long doing it that way, and started buying box sets - by mid Jan I'd got them all up to S6, (Christmas present, wedding anniversary present, birthday present and valentine presents ) and I bought S7 when it came out. We have spent hours watching Stargate - and still watch an ep almost every day. Fortunately, all the kids are S/J shippers now too
      Unfortunately I am the only shipper in my family. I have yet to meet RL shipper. My daughter in england is not a shipper. She watches it for the scifi in it

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        if I had my way every other ep would have some sort of ship in it
        Ji, ji, ji... Well, me kinda of too, but ...

I saw a behind the scene of Death Knell and at the end when she puts her head on his shoulder, he gives her a kiss on her forehead and then they just kiss (it ended as a joke from RDA) but it would have been nice that they had included a scene like that....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Ji, ji, ji... Well, me kinda of too, but ...

I saw a behind the scene of Death Knell and at the end when she puts her head on his shoulder, he gives her a kiss on her forehead and then they just kiss (it ended as a joke from RDA) but it would have been nice that they had included a scene like that....
          wow have never seen that, I do not own that dvd box set as yet. Saving my money. Would love to see it though. Can you post it or something.

Comment

pics fr. rdanderson or rda-forever

Sam: Crap, TPTB told us not to stand too close together.
            Jack: Crap, TPTB told us not to stand to close together.
            Sam: Maybe a little hug wouldn't hurt.
            Jack: Maybe I could give Sam a little look onces over.
            Sam: But what I would really want is a big HUNKING KISS
            Jack: I would just love to tip her and kiss her like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

wow have never seen that, I do not own that dvd box set as yet. Saving my money. Would love to see it though. Can you post it or something.
              Gatebee, I have the DVD and I'm looking in my computer to see what can I do, I have a Windows Movie Maker.

TBH, I have absoulutly no idea what to do, but if it doesn't work out, we can do it the old fashion way... I can mail you the DVD

If you have any ideas, let me know....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

1.- How did you become shippers?
                For me...it was a strange turnaround...I'd only ever seen a few episodes of SG1 and of what I'd seen...I was actually a fervent anti shipper...groaning through every shippy moment I'd seen...Then Mishy Mo forced me to watch D&C and WoO and I was converted!

2.- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
                Briefing scene CotG

3.- What ep can you not live without?
                Oh that's tough!!!!!!!!! Non ship - Cold Lazarus...Ship...Divide and Conquer

4.- What scene can you not live without?
                Oh ehm...can I answer all of the above...no? Dang! Ehm...uhm...Broca Divide...passion without barriers (or vagueness! )

5.- In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Divide and Conquer...he confesses! Woo hoo!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy mini ship day!!!!!!

I know I am like 3-4 hours late but I have been working all day! And unfortunately I can't stay here that long 'cos now it is 7.30pm and I have to be out the door by 8.30 so I need to get my party stuff on!

I hope everyone has had a fun day. I shall be looking back through the pages and see what people have posted!

Sam and Jack together forever!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Gatebee, I have the DVD and I'm looking in my computer to see what can I do, I have a Windows Movie Maker.

TBH, I have absoulutly no idea what to do, but if it doesn't work out, we can do it the old fashion way... I can mail you the DVD

If you have any ideas, let me know....
                    I PM you

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                      Happy mini ship day!!!!!!

I know I am like 3-4 hours late but I have been working all day! And unfortunately I can't stay here that long 'cos now it is 7.30pm and I have to be out the door by 8.30 so I need to get my party stuff on!

I hope everyone has had a fun day. I shall be looking back through the pages and see what people have posted!

Sam and Jack together forever!

~Tracey~
                      you are never late for our mini-shippy day....post away

Comment

Whew! Caught up!

HAPPY MINI SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working on a little something for ya all...so I'll be back in a while
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(Sigh)......sorry to be catching the bus late (pant, pant)......but RL has reared its ugly head, and work has already paged me twice today. But I haven't had to leave the house yet, and I think I have some down time for now......so here I come, girls!!!!!

I'm still a little internet-challenged when it comes to posting photos and stuff (Thanks, Uber, for getting my banner up!), so here's a little text contribution to our day.

It's not obvious total ship, but I know you well enough to know you can read between the lines! If you'll e-mail me with your e-mail addresses, I'll work on a .pdf I'll send back out with appropriate photos included. Depending on the number of interruptions I get from RL today, that could take til tomorrow!

Everything I Needed to Know About Life I Learned from Stargate SG-1

1. Having good friends is important. They may even save your life someday.

2. It's important to stay focused on your goals.....even when they seem insurmountable.

3. Consider your actions carefully. They may have far-reaching, unintended consequences.

4. Where there's a will, there's a way.

5. Denying your feelings doesn't make them any less real.

6. Politics can be a dirty business.

7. Sarcasm is an effective way to throw your enemies off-balance.

8. Sometimes the most unlikely people turn out to be the best friends.

9. Meeting new people can be fun.....or terrifying.

10. That once-in-a-lifetime romance may appear when you least expect it, because it grew from friendship.

Hope you like the list! If you want the .pdf when it's finished, just e-mail me so I'll have your e-mail address. It will be too big to post, but pretty small to e-mail.

Comment

you are never late for our mini-shippy day....post away
                            (((((((((gatebee)))))))))

Well I will try and post whilst running up and down form my bedroom lol! I think I may just put a shippy dvd on my dvd player in my room. Hm which one???? I think I'll go with D&C for now with a little bit of Grace as well! Mix it up a little bit!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Unfortunately I am the only shipper in my family. I have yet to meet RL shipper. My daughter in england is not a shipper. She watches it for the scifi in it
                              Oh! *hugs* But you have the shipper family thread! I'm lucky, both my best friend and sister are just as crazy shippers as me, which is good, otherwise I think I'd go insane pointing out and discussing the little ship moments (ooo! They stood next to each other!!! Sadly, I have actually said just that for my Atlantis ship, Shep/Weir) with myself. You know, before the internet it must have been really stressful shipping on your own, am glad everyone can ship together now (I sound like such a sap!)

Yay for ship day!
                              Uncontrolled Destiny
                              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

1.- How did you become shippers?
                                Well I have watched Stargate since the first episode and I did see sparks between Sam and Jack from the get go but I wouldn't have called myself a shipper then. Season 3 came with episodes like Into the fire, Point of view, 100 days and I was a shipper (even though I didn't know it at the time lol). And then when season 4 came I was a huge shipper!

2.- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
                                Briefing room in CotG.

3.- What ep can you not live without?
                                Oh I don't know. It is so hard to choose! If I had to be pushed, would be D&C.

4.- What scene can you not live without?
                                Too many to choose from again. Oh The Lost City at the end
                                Spoiler:
                                when she say's 'Jack, please' and then the hand on the ice. That was just so shippy!

5.- In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I guess the first time was in D&C like SueKay! But the latest one was in Threads when
                                Spoiler:
                                she breaks up with Pete :-)
                                !

And I finished that just in time before I have to go out! Have a fun for the last bit of Ship day!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X