This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Hi Lida, welcome and welcome to the "Mini Ship Day", stay around!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Shippers
      - How did you become shippers?
      I am a *Shipper* of long standing...but I only KNEW I was a shipper when I came online and finally read the definition
      - What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
      COTG - when Sam asked Jack if he wanted to arm wrestle and Jack quirked up an eyebrow....I said out loud *Oh He has found his woman*
      - What ep can you not live without?
      Heros
      - What scene can you not live without?
      The Grace Kiss
      - In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Threads ...
      Spoiler:
      .when Sam dumped Pete
      WOO HOO
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 April 2005, 08:27 AM.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Hello shippers of the day

2 new videos for that special day

Wintersun ( Bond)

Extremely fast music ...played by Bond a group of violonist similar to Vanessa Mae ( Pop-violin) ..beautiful ..all shippy action Sam and Jack .

Hero - Dance remix - ( Enrique Iglesias) all shippy action Sam and Jack as well .

Sorry I can't be more with you today but enjoy the videos and have a great time

Caty
        Caty, Loved them!!!! Wintersun, didn't want it to end....

And when it did,

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Shippers
          Well there are several of them:
          The reason I first started watching was because my daughter who lives in England came home for christmas holiday and introduced me to it. I decided to watch because RDA was the main dude

Grace was only the second show that I had watched and that was "Holy Hannah" very, very shippy.

S1- The First Command and Cor-ai
          S2- Family and Bane
          S3-Seth, Deadman Switch and DEmons
          S4- The First One and The Other Side
          S5- Wormhole X-Treme and Beast of Burden
          S6- Shadow Play
          S7- Revisions and Space RAce
          S8- Icon and Avatar

S1- Broca Divide and Solitudes
          S3 -A 100 Days
          S4- Divide and Conquer and Window of Opportunity
          S7- Grace
          S8- Threads

S4- Divide and Conquer "I care for her more than I should" and
          S8- Threads " Always"
          l

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Here's my little contribution to the Beneath The Surface theme for today's mini party. The image is too big to post, so here's the link. Enjoy

http://img255.echo.cx/img255/7921/beneath1gj.png
            Oma...that is really wonderful
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.
              WELCOME LINDA...this is our mini-shippy day...post and give more of your 2c.

Comment

Caty - the Enrique Sam/Jack vid was amazing! I really loved it!

Can I just ask, there's this one clip that I can't figure out where it's from - spoiler tags, 'cause I don't know when it's from, but Sam's hair seems to indicate S7/S8...
                Spoiler:
                Sam's on a ship and gets hit by a supersoldier and collapses, bleeding and Jack's there. Is it an ammalgamation of clips? Because Jack seems to me to be from Fail Safe... Just curious!
                Uncontrolled Destiny
                My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Oma-1. I just joined yesterday, and I'm already enjoying all the posts and pics. I'm jealous of all your great sigs and I really need to get working on some.

Thanks to everyone for all the info, rumors and just plain fun posts!
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

All aboard the shippy hippie bus

Let's get this show on the road

Checklist:

Camera - check

Popcorn - check

Phasers - er .....

I'm ready
                    ((((((((( Oma )))))))) lovely smilie to start our mini-shippy day. Wanted to give you greens but have to share the love first.

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                      Caty - the Enrique Sam/Jack vid was amazing! I really loved it!

Can I just ask, there's this one clip that I can't figure out where it's from - spoiler tags, 'cause I don't know when it's from, but Sam's hair seems to indicate S7/S8...
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam's on a ship and gets hit by a supersoldier and collapses, bleeding and Jack's there. Is it an ammalgamation of clips? Because Jack seems to me to be from Fail Safe... Just curious!
                      Ditto!!!! Loved Heroe - and that's the clip sequence I can't place either Jack strokes Sam's cheek and hair so tenderly - almost made me squee
                      sigpic

Comment

Shippers
                        -As I was watching the show, I enjoyed the chemistry between Jack & Sam. Before I knew it my husband and I were making comments about how they should be together. Before we knew it we were shippers.
                        -I'm not sure if they meant it to be shippy, but I always thought Entity was very shippy(Also entity is one of my favorite episodes.) The way jack wouldn't leave her bedside very often. And he asked for just a couple of more minutes before Janet turned off her machine.
                        -There are a number of them, Woo, Heroes, d & c, beneath the surface, entity, lost city.
                        -WOO, the kiss scene.
                        -Same as above
                        Continue shipping And have fun
                        sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                        Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Here's my little contribution to the Beneath The Surface theme for today's mini party. The image is too big to post, so here's the link. Enjoy

http://img255.echo.cx/img255/7921/beneath1gj.png
                          Just to show you what a nutcase I am about Sam and Jack, when they auctioned off Sam's costume, from BTS, I won it, just because she had worn it, while resting on Jack's shoulder. It's the one costume I have that I keep available, just so I can touch it when I'm feeling the need for a SG-1/Shipper fix.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Just to show you what a nutcase I am about Sam and Jack, when they auctioned off Sam's costume, from BTS, I won it, just because she had worn it, while resting on Jack's shoulder. It's the one costume I have that I keep available, just so I can touch it when I'm feeling the need for a SG-1/Shipper fix.
                            I was about to offer you the help of the shipper family if you needed it with a sig or finding your way around Gateworld, but now I've had a massive attack of jealousy, I'm not so sure I want to help

Seriously though, the family is here to help and have fun with.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shippy Dress!!!!

Oh!, you are so going to love this place.....

Comment

Shippers
                                Good questions

1. Well I became a shipper by accident . My foot was stuck in cast a couple summers ago so I was never allowed out of the house. So I started watching stargate From the very beginning of watching I noticed true chemistry between Jack and Sam. I didn't even release what shippers were until I went online I just said OMG I'm a Shipper!!!

2. The first shippiness I saw was WoO kiss!!!!!! That was the first ep. I ever watched!

3. I can not live without D&C-the confession!!!

4. WoO and the kiss!!!!!

5. Same as above

Comment

Working...
                                X