X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally I like the way you thing the only problem is IMO we got very little
    Spoiler:
    Juice at the end of Season 8 in terms of Sam and Jack Ship and the overall show.IMO TPTB gave us nothing interesting for Jack at the end of Season 8 like they did in Season 7 and RDA will either not be in at the end of Season 9 at all or he will be in very few parts to make a big difference.I'am afraid TPTB blew there final chance for giving us a great Sam and Jack resolution.TPTB had 8 Years to get things right and I have a feeling they could have 80 more Years and still not get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      I think you're both right... the tension between them was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.

Jack was angry with Sam...and not just for the Aschen. He was angry she moved on. He was angry she married Joe. She's trying to talk to him about how they as a team screwed up and he didn't care nearly as much about that as he did about her and Joe, it seemed to me.

And she knew it, I think. They never resolved their feelings and the resentment ate him up.

Yes, it was either that or those tiny little ray gun things that were eating him up

I just watched the commentary and the amount of times someone said something like "we probably won't do anymore time travel" and "that's probably the last time you'll se all of SG-1 die" is sooooooo wrong lol. I wonder if they remember predicting that?

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
      -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
        My thoughts on Mobieus 2 and Season 9...........

Spoiler:
        As for the kiss......wished it hadn't been in the alternate timeline, but I liked it, not only for the kiss itself, but for the look on Sams face. Watch how she looks at him when he's talking to Daniel on the walkie talkie. I think she was feeling something that she didn't quite understand for this guy that she thinks she hardly knows (but I think the feelings are there no matter what timeline they are in). Another thing is when she said to him, "I wanted to get to know you better. usually I'm a very cautious person, I tend to think things through......" and then Jack kisses her. So this Sam was more emotional, whereas our Sam was more technical, so to speak. They were sort of switching places in their respective timelines.

Those are my thoughts, sort of a wait and see on Season 9.
        I LOVE your observations! I, too, noticed the look on
        Spoiler:
        Sam's face while Jack was talking to Daniel. I LOVE it when she stares at his lips, and I've seen Sam(s) do that before. It's *very* sexy and speaks volumes.

season 9 spoiler/spec
        Spoiler:
        Anyone else thinking that just because Sam's time away for professional reasons doesn't mean the 'personal' didn't take place before and after her return? Grasping???

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...Jack/What2.jpg

*peeks head in* Is it ok to come back and play now??

I just wanted to make a comment about this pic that florence posted. Have you ever noticed the way Sam and Jack mimic each other's movements? Look at the way the pens are resting in their hands in the pic. Then watch their hands in the infirmary scene in Threads. They are making the same motions. I often find myself picking up the same mannerisms as my husband and it tickles me to no end to see Sam and Jack doing the same. How many times have you heard Sam say "Ya think?" lately.

I like that, getcarter. And yes, I've noticed things like that between them. They're *so* made for one another!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL.

I wish I could green ya for the straw comment alone...

But let's simmer in the joy here for a moment, shippers! Look at what AT's said and JM's said and the WHOLE storyline arc of Sam/Jack. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that they will end up together. Will we necessarily get to see every delicious moment? Sadly no. But I do believe that at some point in time, we will get that "This Reality" kiss we've been craving.

I think that TPTB have given us boatloads of hope (which is great if your a SHIP-per [sorry, lame joke]) and then they followed it up with
            Spoiler:
            THREADS!!!

Think about it. They could have avoided the entire issue like the plague and made it so Sam really fell in love with PETE and could have *gasp* really married him. They could have made it so that Jack ended up with Kerry permanently.

But they didn't!

They gave us these wonderful gifts and I can't wait to see the gift of an on-screen "This Reality" kiss which I know will come.

Eventually.

Hopefully before the end of the decade.
            All I can think to say is

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL.

I wish I could green ya for the straw comment alone...

But let's simmer in the joy here for a moment, shippers! Look at what AT's said and JM's said and the WHOLE storyline arc of Sam/Jack. There is ZERO doubt in my mind that they will end up together. Will we necessarily get to see every delicious moment? Sadly no. But I do believe that at some point in time, we will get that "This Reality" kiss we've been craving.

I think that TPTB have given us boatloads of hope (which is great if your a SHIP-per [sorry, lame joke]) and then they followed it up with
              Spoiler:
              THREADS!!!

Think about it. They could have avoided the entire issue like the plague and made it so Sam really fell in love with PETE and could have *gasp* really married him. They could have made it so that Jack ended up with Kerry permanently.

But they didn't!

They gave us these wonderful gifts and I can't wait to see the gift of an on-screen "This Reality" kiss which I know will come.

Eventually.

Hopefully before the end of the decade.

I'd like to think so too but ultimately RDA and ATs conflicting schedules may end up killing our chances of seeing Sam and Jack together onscreen again.

Its really down to how many more episodes RDA commits to, because if the PTBs don't know that he'll be back for the S9 finale then they may simply leave the arc up in the air like they have when they didn't know if they were coming back for another season of Stargate.

The PTBs really need to address the resolution early enough to cover the possibility that RDA may not return for the finale. And even if he did, do we really want a rushed declaration and kiss in the middle of a firefight again. If that happens then whether its REAL or AU won't make much difference, the emotional impact will be virtually nil.

Comment

Happy Easter

Sam & Jack forever together

Comment

Happy Easter Caty.Great to hear from you again.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Caty for sharing the Easter pictures with us.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                        http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...Jack/What2.jpg

*peeks head in* Is it ok to come back and play now??

I just wanted to make a comment about this pic that florence posted. Have you ever noticed the way Sam and Jack mimic each other's movements? Look at the way the pens are resting in their hands in the pic. Then watch their hands in the infirmary scene in Threads. They are making the same motions. I often find myself picking up the same mannerisms as my husband and it tickles me to no end to see Sam and Jack doing the same. How many times have you heard Sam say "Ya think?" lately.
                        I think my favorite "Ya think" from Sam was in
                        Spoiler:
                        Threads, right after Kerry says "This is awkward..." Sam mutters the "Ya think?" and Jack's expression upon hearing that was truly priceless!

Love and hot fudge,
                        Bren Ren
                        ~
                        My stories!
                        ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                          2010 has always been one of my top 5 fav eps and I totally agree with you. You can tell that obviously something caused the rift between them other than the fact that she didn't side with him about the Aschen. Jack had a big hate on for Joe and I loved his 'dearly beloved Ambassador' comment he made. What made it especially shippy for me was that Sam didn't seem to care that her whole marriage wouldn't even exist if they sent the note back it time. It shows me that she thought she had made a huge mistake in that aspect as well.
                          Also notice it's not till she says she hasn't talked to her dearly beloved Ambassador that he starts to soften towards her. And when Jack said evryone shot him down, "including *you*" there was a particular emphasis that lead me to believe that her lack of trust was what hurt most, and was the final straw that sent him packing.

I adored 2010... yet another case study in the theory "If Sam & Jack Don't get Together, the world as we know if will come to a devastating end."
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

thanks Caty for sharing our S/J pics

Comment

*delurks*

HAPPY EASTER!

*lurks again*
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Caty's back!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((Caty))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wonderful pics!! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing them with us!!!

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X