This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    You are very brave (((Oma))) ....I try to stay away from Atlantis ..I didn like the ship in the show with the 2 ship involved ( Weir/Sheppard & Teyla Sheppard)....bit weird .. I kind of know what TPTB is going with those 2 ship ..or I can sense it pretty well .
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for angst Probably the cause of my prematurely grey hair (that or the kids )

Because I don't trust Staragte TPTB , I'll stay away from their new shows in the future ...I'll watch "Alias" "24" ..and the great "Cold case "instead
    and I'm so looking forward to get hooked on "Lost" when it airs in the UK ...soon I hope
    I *LOVE* Alias. Only saw S1+2, then it disappeared from Sky Where is it now?? .... er best PM with the answer

I'll carry on watching SG1 season 9 for Sam and Teal'c , the shipper ....and cross my fingers for a glimpse of Jack with Sam probably in episode 20
    Yep, me too. *thunk - the sound shippers make upon contact with the floor when crossing fingers, toes, legs, arms ... and anything else that crosses ... *

In the meantime , we'll just have to carry on with some shippy posts, collages , pics and videos.

Caty
    Roll on Mini Ship Day and Caty's surprises
    sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited about the mini-ship day. My hubby has to work, one kid is at a friend's house and the other one is old enough to do his own thing while at home. Sounds like a perfect time for me to party!
      -girlgater

Comment

I know Abyss wasn't an extremely shippy episode to some, but this is my take on it.

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 22 April 2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I know Abyss wasn't an extremely shipper episode, but this is my take on it.

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/4092/6x065f04563yz.jpg
          wow not shippy at all...we need Sam in the pic with Jack

Comment

Wow. Congratulations, you just made it shippy. That is one clever creation. I looked at it 3 times before I realised the ghost pic was Sam. *sigh - amazingly dense tendencies showing through again*
            sigpic

Comment

Do you think that tptb chose that actress because of her remsemblence to Sam? Or is that my over active shippy imagination again
              sigpic

Comment

wow I take it back ...I am blind...didn't see Sam as a shadow...that is awesome...Jack looking at Sam after all

Comment

Its amazing how your mind tricks your eye isn't it I didn't see Sam at first because I didn't expect to. That's why I like to rewatch eps over and over and over and over to make sure I haven't missed anything shippy! I used to think S5 had very little ship, but then I got the box set and watched them all looking for ship - I was amazed at how much I found Made me a happy bunny that weekend
                  sigpic

Comment

Very nice indeed ((( ForeverSg1))) lovely , fantastic

Some fans do think that Abyss was very shippy but I never thought so .
                    May be it's because I don't quite understand it ..I always find it difficult to understand when they have different names like in Beneath the surface ..I understood that one though after watching it a second time ...but Abyss ..I'm still unsure ...never mind though ..because I don't particualrly like Torture episodes except the devil you know because we didn't see much and Apophis was only forcing some hallucinogen drinks down their throats .
                    Abyss is a pretty hard torture episode to watch ..Poor old Jack

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 22 April 2005, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Do you think that tptb chose that actress because of her remsemblence to Sam? Or is that my over active shippy imagination again
                      When I first saw that ep. that's immedatily what I thought. Hey it's another Sam, blond short hair. Did anyone else notice when Jack said that Kanan "loved her, he came back for her. He wanted to save her" that he wasn't just talking about that realtionship hhmmmm....yay I'm thinking way to much into this

Forever sg1 Love your take on it!!!

Comment

Very nice indeed ((( FoerverSg1)))..Raise Eyebrow lovely ..Some fans do think that Abyss was very shippy but I never thought so .
                        May be it's because I don't quite understand it ..I always find it difficult to understand when they have different names like in Beneath the surface ..I understood that one though after watching it a second time ...but Abyss ..I'm still unsure ...never mind though ..because I don't particualrly like Torture episodes except the devil you know because we didn't see much and Apophis was only forcing some hallucinogen drinks down their throats .
                        Abyss is a pretty hard torture episode to watch ..Poor old Jack

Caty
                        I have a hard time watching Jack get tortured (torture scenes really bother me).

The actress who played Kanan's girl friend kinda did look like Sam.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

May be (((Oma ))).. and probalby ..but it 's only a silly trick from TPTB anyway . I don't find that episode shippy at all because at the end of the day ..it was not Sam at all ....She had nothing to do with Sam ...I thought it was Sam at the beginning when they were running in the woods ..but I was so disappointed when I found out it was another young girl with short blond hair

I think next time we really like a ship in a new show ..may be we should keep it a really big secret ..then they'll give us what we want . The only reason TPTB is giving nada between Sam and Jack or carry on the UST it's because they know it's popular and attract ..so they play with the audience ...so may be one day ..shippers must (if they can) not start a thread about their favorite couple ..and only in that case we 'll get what we deserve

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                            When I first saw that ep. that's immedatily what I thought. Hey it's another Sam, blond short hair. Did anyone else notice when Jack said that Kanan "loved her, he came back for her. He wanted to save her" that he wasn't just talking about that realtionship hhmmmm....yay I'm thinking way to much into this

Forever sg1 Love your take on it!!!

Hehe, guess I'm strange because it was totally shippy for me. Not in a real Sam and Jack kind of way but I saw things like this picture when I watched it. I thought the girl had very similiar features as Sam, same build, extremely short blonde hair.

When Daniel is telling him that ascension is the only way, Jack tells him there is another way... he knows Sam won't give up on him. He was foolish enough to think she'd give up in 100 days and he wouldn't do it again.

Anyway,hopefully I won't bother too many people with my picture as it isn't your typical shippy picture. I just thought it was cool and wanted to share.

Kat

Comment

I think next time we really like a ship in a new show ..may be we should keep it a really big secret ..then they'll give us what we want . The only reason TPTB is giving nada between Sam and Jack or carry on the UST it's because they know it's popular and attract ..so they play with the audience ...so may be one day ..shippers must (if they can) not start a thread about their favorite couple ..and only in that case we 'll get what we deserve

Caty
                              I would never be able to do that : keep it a secret. When I love a ship in a show (and I loved many, you can trust me ), I want to find other people seeing the same thing just to prove myself that I'm not crazy

Sam/Jack is really the first ship where I get so involved online (there was XFiles before but in the mailing list where I was talking, we were talking about every side of the show, not only ship since there were both shippers and noromos).
                              I have to say that I really enjoyed the last months I've spent in this thread cause it was so nice to "meet" people who liked SJ ship as much as me (maybe even more than me )
                              It made me see the show from a different point of view and because of all this, I know that Sam&Jack will always have a special place in my heart.

And from now on, if I get involved in another ship on another show (I've already started with Shep/Weir), I'll probably be less shy to "talk" about what I love

Plus, I'm not very sure TPTB would decide to give shippers what they want if noone talks about it. IMO if they see that fans don't get the ship they try to do, they'll more probably let it drop and change to another ship.
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Abyss not shippy!?!? Uh, are we forgetting that Sam figured out where Jack was, and WHY? "Not he. She." That whole "we don't leave our people behind" comment later on was just a lame coverup. Sam knew that Kanan went back for his lover because that's what Jack would have done--because that's what he did for Sam. Anybody who doesn't think this episode is shippy, go back and rewatch it! It's harder to see in the Jack scenes (except for the fact that that lotar girl DOES look strikingly similar to Sam) than in the scenes with Sam being all anxious about Jack. And let's not forget that the whole reason he got into the mess was because Sam begged him to take a symbiote to save his life. Nobody else could have gotten him to do it. Abyss is totally shippy.
                                Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Working...
                                X