• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Yeah tomorrow ..16 pm UK time ..not sure what that is in your area

and I'll bring some shippy surprises ...that you may like

Caty
    I'll probably be late so I am going to leave the shipper bus parked out front with the door open.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Woohooo!!!! I'm in for Saturday, what time? 10am EST?

It will be
      - 7 am in the West Coast (Sorry)
      - 3 pm in the UK
      - 4 pm in Continental Europe (more or less)
      - 10 pm in Australia ( I think).....
      - Uff.... can't make more math
      Hi, if it helps, time zones....

Hope to see you all!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        I *love* Metamorphosis. It's so poignantly shippy. At the first sign of Sam's discomfort ....

O’NEILL: What?
        CARTER: Nothing, I’m fine.
        O’NEILL: Get some rest. That’s an order.

I think it shows just how much of an understanding there is between Sam & Jack that she immediately puts her head on his shoulder and gets comfortable. Jack's not surprised by this, but is so worried. It's so sad that even when one of them is about to die, the only way they can express their feelings is by small gestures. They deserve so much more than that.

I also think its just wonderful the way that Teal'c gives them privacy. We were all agreeing that Teal'c is the ultimate S/J shipper, and he shows it again here.

I also love near the end, when Jack finally gets taken to Niirti, he's straight to the point. He knows there is little time left for Sam and he's desperate to save her. I think this is the nearest we see Jack come to begging.

O'NEILL: Can you undo what you’ve done to Carter?

Straight to the point - unusual for Jack, he's usually sarcastic with the Goa'ulds; this shows how worried he is for Sam.

NIRRTI: If I choose to.
        O’NEILL: I let you go once. We made a deal, I honoured it.
        NIRRTI: I told you then I would not have done the same.

Damn goa'ulds. No sense of honour.

O’NEILL: Fix what you’ve done to Carter, let the rest of my team go, that’s all I ask. You can do whatever you want to me.

I'm starting to see a pattern in my fave eps - Entity, D&C, Metamorphosis .... Sam's just a hairs' breadth away from death, and Jack's not going to accept it - he'll do anything it takes to save her and be with her, including giving up his own life.

*sigh* isn't ship wonderful
        Just rewatched Entity and now consider it just about the shippiest of the eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          I'll probably be late so I am going to leave the shipper bus parked out front with the door open.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ippiebus-5.jpg
          Rogue shipper bus all ready...thanks

Comment

I understand why RDA wants to retire and spend more time with his family ( Good for him) but I hope that he will come back for at least the finale of season 9 ..specially if it is the last season ..he opened the show and I think it's very important for him to close it to .

I Honestly think that season 9 will tank without RDA ...I don't think the ratings will go higher ...even with BB on board ...The only way it can do well is to rename the show ..why ?!!! because many people do not know about the Stargate SG1 show or they know about it but because they missed like 8 seasons ..they don't want to watch it half way through it .

On the other hand ..I know that some of them who have not watched SG1 at all .... decided to watch Atlantis from season 1 this year and they liked it ...I know that they are not relating Atlantis to SG1 because they know nothing about SG1 ...

....so what I'm saying is ...if they rename the show ..they have a greater chance to attract those people I was talking about ...If they don't well it will still be the same old fans ( without the shippers) and perhaps some of the farscape fans ( which is fine ...but they can't be that many )

As much as I liked the Farscape show ..I only saw a few episodes ..specially the John and Aeyrin episodes ..I was not really interested in the other aliens and the peacekeepers.. ect ...I did have a problem to understant that storyline ..and also the pilote of Moya ..and that Moya was alive ...I didn't get that too much ...I liked the miniserie though ...very good ..the ending was excellent ...
            Spoiler:
            stopping the war by theatening eveybody will die in the fire wormhole even Moya will explode with John , Aeryn , baby and the crew ..that was excellent ...I also enjoyed the very end scene ..with John lifting the baby a la lion king ..although that was very predictable

I like fiction ..but I prefer when it is slighly more real ...like Stargate ...at least the SPACEships are made of solid metal ..and the Stargate too .

I saw wish that the show could be renamed a little ...and not be called SG1 because it is not SG1 anymore ..not the same original team ..therefore SG whatever but not number 1 ..cuz will never be number 1 for me

Still I will watch like I did with Atlantis ..but I gave up in the middle of Atlantis ..I expect the same will happen to me for Season 9 but I 'll see ...So far , I'm giving it a chance although I wish there would not be any season 9 .
            I think that season 9 is the last one for both RDA and AT too ...Season 9 is the perfect exit for Amanda ..she just had a baby , will do 13 episodes and will say good bye to her fans with Jack/RDA back on time for the finale .

Caty
            I too tried to watch Atlantis. I watched about half of the first half of the season then just didn't bother until they started the second half. I thought, okay, give it another try, then towards the last few eps I realized it was a chore and said enough--why am I making myself watch it? I did watchthe very last one and saw a kinda interesting character that they probably will kill off. I realize many do love it and am not trying to put SGA down, it just doesn't work for me--and I doubt those who like it would want to read my analysis of the characters, stories, etc.

As far as an ending episode of SG-1if it doesn't get renewed-one with RDA and AT. Wouldn't that be great, but I'm afraid it won't happen. They usually don't seem to know until very late if renewal will happen, too late to do something like that, if I remember right. And I think when they did, the ep was nothing special.

Comment

I totally agree. I tried watching SGA but not really am there. RDA was the first reason I came to watch. Then seeing the Sam/Jack ship made it that more interesting to watch. Being human beings we love to see romance on the screen especially well presented onces. TPTB have done a great job of keeping us guessing and dreaming for 8 yrs. I can only hope and pray that they end it properly with Sam and Jack walking up the altar. They have been very honorable couple all these years and a wedding is the only proper way to bring it to a close.

Comment

I think I'm a sucker for punishment :worried:

I thought I'd give Atlantis a chance and had to force myself to watch for the first half of the season. The ship was ... kinda strange and left me cos I didn't know where it was going.

Then came the mid-season 2 parter, and from then on I was hooked. The ship is still a bit up in the air, but as you can see from my sig I'm rooting for Shep/Weir.

After all the heartache of Sam & Jack, the complete lack of effective resolution, why am I opening myself up for more of the same?

Guess I'm just a complete SHIPAHOLIC!

No shipaholics anonymous for me

So, I'm thoroughly anticipating S9 - who knows, we may get a bone, and the same for Atlantis.

I guess this shipper is going to be keeping tptb in a job
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  TPTB have done a great job of keeping us guessing and dreaming for 8 yrs. I can only hope and pray that they end it properly with Sam and Jack walking up the altar. They have been very honorable couple all these years and a wedding is the only proper way to bring it to a close.
                  And as you can see from my other sig, I'm with Gatebee.

PTB - WHEN'S THE WEDDING????
                  sigpic

Comment

And as you can see from my other sig, I'm with Gatebee.

PTB - WHEN'S THE WEDDING????
                    hopefully TPTB devotes the last ep to our Sam and Jack wedding

Comment

Can you imagine the guest list for their wedding. Since Jack is such a hero to the galaxy everyone will of course want to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

I'll be coming for a while and will sit down in the bus for a coca cola but I'm very busy on Saturdays usually ..and I'm decorating my house too ..so not much time ..I've already prepared my Sam & Jack shippy surprises ...so I'll post them sometimes between 16 pm and 17 pm

Caty

Comment

Hey I'm back.
                          I can just imagine their wedding list.Thor and Jonas are must-haves.
                          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                          *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                          Jack: If only...
                          (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

I think I'm a sucker for punishment :worried:

I thought I'd give Atlantis a chance and had to force myself to watch for the first half of the season. The ship was ... kinda strange and left me cos I didn't know where it was going.

Then came the mid-season 2 parter, and from then on I was hooked. The ship is still a bit up in the air, but as you can see from my sig I'm rooting for Shep/Weir.

After all the heartache of Sam & Jack, the complete lack of effective resolution, why am I opening myself up for more of the same?

Guess I'm just a complete SHIPAHOLIC!

No shipaholics anonymous for me

So, I'm thoroughly anticipating S9 - who knows, we may get a bone, and the same for Atlantis.

I guess this shipper is going to be keeping tptb in a job
                            You are very brave (((Oma))) ....I try to stay away from Atlantis ..I didn like the ship in the show with the 2 ship involved ( Weir/Sheppard & Teyla Sheppard)....bit weird .. I kind of know what TPTB is going with those 2 ship ..or I can sense it pretty well .

Because I don't trust Staragte TPTB , I'll stay away from their new shows in the future ...I'll watch "Alias" "24" ..and the great "Cold case "instead
                            and I'm so looking forward to get hooked on "Lost" when it airs in the UK ...soon I hope

I'll carry on watching SG1 season 9 for Sam and Teal'c , the shipper ....and cross my fingers for a glimpse of Jack with Sam probably in episode 20

In the meantime , we'll just have to carry on with some shippy posts, collages , pics and videos .

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 22 April 2005, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I'll be coming for a while and will sit down in the bus for a coca cola but I'm very busy on Saturdays usually ..and I'm decorating my house too ..so not much time ..I've already prepared my Sam & Jack shippy surprises ...so I'll post them sometimes between 16 pm and 17 pm

Caty
                              Goody gooddy - shippy surprises from Caty

*jumps up and down in excitement* *speculates wildly - shippy pics, shippy vids* *more jumps up and down in excitement*
                              sigpic

Comment

anything from Caty must be good...can't wait...mini-shippy day tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X