Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, just remembered a good two-shot of them smiling at each other--the end of Evolution 2! As the others walk out she turns to him and they smile at each other and it's VERY cute!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Yeah I give up for the night too. I'll try to think of another one when I get back from austin (FPS state competition) if you still need one
      Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Ah, just remembered a good two-shot of them smiling at each other--the end of Evolution 2! As the others walk out she turns to him and they smile at each other and it's VERY cute!
        Yup...I know of Evolution pt. 2 and Small Victories and Grace...but I need more!

Think, people. THINK!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
          ok I give up it's too late for me to think about that stuff !!! i'll try tomorrow ! have fun !!!
          wow !! just realise I'm a jaffa fodder now !!!!! nice !! sorry guys I'm too happy !!

ok and a last try for the smile thing!! season8
          Spoiler:
          threads at the end...come on it's a good one quick but good, they look at each other
          NOW I give up !

Comment

well I just posted a pretty straight forward question to Joe...so it will probably be either a week or never if he ever answers it
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              well I just posted a pretty straight forward question to Joe...so it will probably be either a week or never if he ever answers it
              Tame, I LOVED your question! I thought it asked about an actual resolution to the ship without being insulting or dense *applause*
              Great job!
              Now, if only Joe would answer it definitively and once and for all!

Comment

*bowing*... well I get tired of them NOT really answering the question and I really do think ALL the fans should have a definitive answer so we can move on from THAT point about Sam & Jack
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Yup...I know of Evolution pt. 2 and Small Victories and Grace...but I need more!

Think, people. THINK!

Did you check out "The Light"? I know I mentioned it earlier but it has some of the best smiles. Other than those I'm going to have to go back and watch some of my own vids to remember them lol. Whatever are we racking our brains for anyway?

Comment

Did you check out "The Light"? I know I mentioned it earlier but it has some of the best smiles. Other than those I'm going to have to go back and watch some of my own vids to remember them lol. Whatever are we racking our brains for anyway?
                    You'll see...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Err, in Beneath the Surface she smiles and puts her head into his shoulder, but that's 'cause he made her laugh, does it count?
                      Uncontrolled Destiny
                      My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                        Err, in Beneath the Surface she smiles and puts her head into his shoulder, but that's 'cause he made her laugh, does it count?
                        That counts in the Sam column...

I'm having a harder time finding Jack smiling at her or them smiling at each other...

Comment

Okay, I went and checked out one of my happier vids and this is what I used--
                          Icon—quick smile when she finds Daniel
                          Evo 2—end
                          Zero Hour—when he’s about to send her through the gate
                          Proving Ground—the famous jello scene
                          Emancipation—smiles at the campfire, first Sam at Jack then Jack at Sam
                          The Light—beginning
                          Fair Game (I think)—when Sam gets promoted and Jack pins her (a privelege usually reserved for the spouse btw)

Ep I can’t remember the name of but the dialogue is as follows—

Jack: Maybe it’s dad (smile)
                          Sam: Maybe (smile)

Red Sky—when Jack gets it right in her lab
                          Zero Hour—lovely smiles at the end
                          Window of Opportunity—several smiles in that one
                          Prometheus—cute moment in front of the map

Also used that Behind the Scenes bit from Death Knell

To reference any of this check out "Cherish" at the link below. This is, of course, by no means an exhaustive list but it's the best I can do at this hour. Fair warning though, I wish you good luck if you need a lot of scenes. I make videos and I can tell you that there just isn't that much to work with in the smile department. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Well, Jack didn't smile here...he just looks perturbed...

I need specific smiles here people! Jack and Sam smiling...Jack smiling at Sam...
                            Hmm do they need to be facing other or just in the same shot?? Or can it be separate shots but same scene? Like when Jack made Sam smile in Small Victories after he put his face up to the magnifying glass??

Brief Candle
                            Zero Hour
                            Small Victories
                            Evolution II
                            Broca Divide

I can probably come up with a list once I know what type of situation we are talking about.

Comment

Okay, I went and checked out one of my happier vids and this is what I used--
                              Icon—quick smile when she finds Daniel
                              Evo 2—end
                              Zero Hour—when he’s about to send her through the gate
                              Proving Ground—the famous jello scene
                              Emancipation—smiles at the campfire, first Sam at Jack then Jack at Sam
                              The Light—beginning
                              Fair Game (I think)—when Sam gets promoted and Jack pins her (a privelege usually reserved for the spouse btw)

Ep I can’t remember the name of but the dialogue is as follows—

Jack: Maybe it’s dad (smile)
                              Sam: Maybe (smile)

Red Sky—when Jack gets it right in her lab
                              Zero Hour—lovely smiles at the end
                              Window of Opportunity—several smiles in that one
                              Prometheus—cute moment in front of the map

Also used that Behind the Scenes bit from Death Knell

To reference any of this check out "Cherish" at the link below. This is, of course, by no means an exhaustive list but it's the best I can do at this hour. Fair warning though, I wish you good luck if you need a lot of scenes. I make videos and I can tell you that there just isn't that much to work with in the smile department. Good luck!
                              Umm...okay. First and foremost...great list! Second, and I really should have put this first because it's way more important...

Where EXACTLY did that EXTRA LONG Grace kiss come from?? And can I get I better, higher quality version of it??? AND are there more takes available???????

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Hmm do they need to be facing other or just in the same shot?? Or can it be separate shots but same scene? Like when Jack made Sam smile in Small Victories after he put his face up to the magnifying glass??

Brief Candle
                                Zero Hour
                                Small Victories
                                Evolution II
                                Broca Divide

I can probably come up with a list once I know what type of situation we are talking about.
                                Specifically looking for scenes where he smiles and she smiles back...either he said something sweet and/or funny and smiled and she responded...

Good example would be Evolution 2 I think... at the end of the ep...

Comment

Working...
                                X