This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Hey there...I have another mission for you all...

Please list for me the episodes in which

Jack smiles at Sam.

Sam smiles at Jack.

Jack and Sam are smiling at each other...In this category, I know of Evolution Pt.2 and Small Victories.

Thank you! And please get back to me soon on this one if you could...

I have my reasons...

I was just watching Urgo, Sam smiles at Jack just after the Bikini joke
    more to come

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
      I was just watching Urgo, Sam smiles at Jack just after the Bikini joke
      more to come
      ups..never mind ! they're not in the same frame...sorry maybe in the briefing room then...when Urgo makes them crazy...sure you can find something

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Yeah, I always thought that Teal'c would be the one to give Jack a kick in the butt.
        Funny, I sort of thought that Teal'c tried to give Jack a kick in the butt in Grace but Jack was SO not listening. Nothing like dear, old dad to straighten him out though!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          I *love* Metamorphosis. It's so poignantly shippy. At the first sign of Sam's discomfort ....

O’NEILL: What?
          CARTER: Nothing, I’m fine.
          O’NEILL: Get some rest. That’s an order.

I think it shows just how much of an understanding there is between Sam & Jack that she immediately puts her head on his shoulder and gets comfortable. Jack's not surprised by this, but is so worried. It's so sad that even when one of them is about to die, the only way they can express their feelings is by small gestures. They deserve so much more than that.

I also think its just wonderful the way that Teal'c gives them privacy. We were all agreeing that Teal'c is the ultimate S/J shipper, and he shows it again here.

I also love near the end, when Jack finally gets taken to Niirti, he's straight to the point. He knows there is little time left for Sam and he's desperate to save her. I think this is the nearest we see Jack come to begging.

O'NEILL: Can you undo what you’ve done to Carter?

Straight to the point - unusual for Jack, he's usually sarcastic with the Goa'ulds; this shows how worried he is for Sam.

NIRRTI: If I choose to.
          O’NEILL: I let you go once. We made a deal, I honoured it.
          NIRRTI: I told you then I would not have done the same.

Damn goa'ulds. No sense of honour.

O’NEILL: Fix what you’ve done to Carter, let the rest of my team go, that’s all I ask. You can do whatever you want to me.

I'm starting to see a pattern in my fave eps - Entity, D&C, Metamorphosis .... Sam's just a hairs' breadth away from death, and Jack's not going to accept it - he'll do anything it takes to save her and be with her, including giving up his own life.

*sigh* isn't ship wonderful
          *sigh* I get all shippy just thinking about that ep. Btw, if you haven't seen Christy's J/S vids over on my site yet check them out--"I Finally Found Someone" made me feel really shippy And for those of you who are all shippy about Shep/Weir, check out Mel's vids too--they're really good! (shameless website plug over now )

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            The hug in Deathknell was great too ...She was so hurt and even didn't want to look at Jack for comfort until he asked her to "come here" ...this moment was not as beautiful as the metamorphosis one because Pete was already in the picture ..and that's probably why Jack hesitated a little ..same for Sam really ..I don't think they knew what to do but he is always there for her , no matter what ..and he was dying to put her arms around her

Metamorphosis hug is very special ..I agree because everybody thought she was about to die ..and I so love Teal'c ...he loves to watch Sam and Jack being close to each other ..He always has that smile on his face when they get close by either touching or sitting close and talking to each other ...I think Teal'c knows as much as Jacob knew about those 2
            Caty
            Well Teal'c was there during the "confession" in Divide and Conquer, right next to Janet...so he would have had to have known.

Speaking of D&C, I've always wondered what exactly did they put in their report to Hammond for the official record as to how they knew they weren't Zatarcs. I sincerely doubt they told everything about their feelings...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              I second that banish and want to raise a *Rubble Pile* to fall on him as well ...hee hee ok I am j/k but it would have been a spectacular ending for such a deserving character
              Personally, I was hoping for something a *bit* more medieval for old Petey boy...maybe tar and feathers or boiling in oil... (JK REALLY)

Comment

ups..never mind ! they're not in the same frame...sorry maybe in the briefing room then...when Urgo makes them crazy...sure you can find something
                Well, Jack didn't smile here...he just looks perturbed...

I need specific smiles here people! Jack and Sam smiling...Jack smiling at Sam...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey there...I have another mission for you all...

Please list for me the episodes in which

Jack smiles at Sam.

Sam smiles at Jack.

Jack and Sam are smiling at each other...In this category, I know of Evolution Pt.2 and Small Victories.

Thank you! And please get back to me soon on this one if you could...

I have my reasons...

beginning of "The Light"--definitely a lovely bit there
                  "Window of Opportunity"--several smiles in that one

I'm sure I'll think of more in a bit...

Edited to say--knew I'd think of another one--the end of "Abyss", she smiles at him in the infirmary

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    beginning of "The Light"--definitely a lovely bit there
                    "Window of Opportunity"--several smiles in that one

I'm sure I'll think of more in a bit...

Edited to say--knew I'd think of another one--the end of "Abyss", she smiles at him in the infirmary
                    It's tougher than I thought to find Jack smiling at Sam or them smiling at each other...usually, she's the one smiling and it's usually because of something funny he's either said or done...

Comment

What about the Broca Divide? I think at the end when jack tells her she looked good in her tank top (or something like that) he smiles a her, when they are walking in the field after the "touched" come out of the forest
                      Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Well, Jack didn't smile here...he just looks perturbed...

I need specific smiles here people! Jack and Sam smiling...Jack smiling at Sam...
                        but you want them in the same frame or not ? cause at the end of grace Jack smiles at her for sure but it's always a close up of the one smiling...just like when she smiles about the tank top... not so easy !

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelWilliams
                          What about the Broca Divide? I think at the end when jack tells her she looked good in her tank top (or something like that) he smiles a her, when they are walking in the field after the "touched" come out of the forest
                          But he didn't really smile "at" her...he smiled at her expense while walking away from her...

Comment

But he didn't really smile "at" her...he smiled at her expense while walking away from her...

oh...
                            Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

but you want them in the same frame or not ? cause at the end of grace Jack smiles at her for sure but it's always a close up of the one smiling...just like when she smiles about the tank top... not so easy !
                              It's not easy...that's my point! Grace is potentially another one though...

Keep thinking shippers!

btw, Joe M's online and he responded to someone's question about whether or not RDA could film stuff in LA or not...it seems like by Joe's response, that it might be prohibitively expensive...

Comment

ok I give up it's too late for me to think about that stuff !!! i'll try tomorrow ! have fun !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X