This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey hey one and all

i hath returned...finally real life is not as demanding...
    just read the new spoilers for S9.....it all sounds great....i m soo excited.

wow.. i hear people went to a Con.....there is meant to be one in Melbourne later this year...it would be magical to be there....i wil make every effort.

SAM AND JACK FORVER..BIG SHIPPER HUGS!

Lurve
    Bee
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      Problem is, the writers' idea of a 'softer side' is all too often an idiotic, ill-conceived romance. I can only hope that "Intruder" won't turn into Weir's version of "Sanctuary".

I guess Martin isn't aware that spoilers about "Duet" have already emerged.
      Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing that side of Weir. I don't necessarily agree about the ill-conceived part either. My one criticism about her character is that she's not expressive enough...but then I constantly compare her to Sam. How would Sam react to this or that...

I kind of even imagine how neat it would be for Sam to be in command of Atlantis...but of course that would add a whole new spin to the term "Long Distance Relationship"...

I'm fairly certain Jack wouldn't be pleased...unless he'd be willing to relocate to, well, another galaxy...and how would that conversation play out??? Let's just see, shall we???

=========

Jack's on the couch munching on potato chips and watching the Pro-Bowl on tv. Sam eyes him nervously from the kitchen, trying to build up the nerve to talk to him. After a few deep breaths, she picks up two beers and heads over to sit next to him on the couch. She hands him his beer as she starts talking:

SAM: So uh I have some news.
      JACK (pops the cap off and flips it across the room): News can be good.
      SAM: It can be...I guess it depends on your perspective.
      JACK: I've got lots of perspectives. Some of them even worth hearing.
      SAM: Okay. (then, tentatively) How would you feel about moving?
      JACK: Again?
      Spoiler:
      I just moved to DC.

SAM: Just...answer the question. What would you think about relocating?
      JACK: To where? Are we talking Miami? Dallas?
      SAM: Oh, I was thinking something a little further away.
      JACK: Really? Well, I could definitely dig a tropical setting. Maybe something international perchance?
      SAM (nervously takes a swig): More like intergallactic.
      JACK (stops drinking, but the rim of the bottle is still against his lips): Excuse me?
      SAM: Yeah. That news I was talking about...it looks like I'm being reassigned to Atlantis to take over for Doctor Weir.
      JACK: Atlantis? You're moving to Atlantis?
      SAM (sheepishly): Well, actually I'm hoping that we're moving to Atlantis.
      JACK (stares off into the distance and takes another sip): Atlantis. Wow. I'm going to need boxes. (turning to face Sam) Does U-Haul service the Pegasus galaxy?

I just felt like being silly for a moment. Don't mind me.

Last edited by Uber; 20 April 2005, 01:52 AM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
        S9
        Spoiler:

OT guess If MS is not interested in a ship development for his character I assume they'll try to do something with BB(once again BBrowder not BBridges... ) and the new doc...
        Sorry to be OT for a min, I've been wondering about that too. S9
        Spoiler:
        Wonder how MS would feel about his wife being BB's new love interest

With the ship probably not sailing very much with Sam & Jack - although hopefully it will still be floating ), I do wonder if they'll be any hints of ship for other characters. I'm assuming there will, but that they'll be very subtle, and possibly even misdirect us a little initially, as they did with Shep/Teyla and Shep/Weir.
        sigpic

Comment

(((((TAME))))))

Gald you enjoyed the con, but I'm not going to be reading any stuff from it for varying reasons.

As for the dinger...

I know who YOU are. There are only two names on my ignore list...one of them NEVER visits this thread. I had another five points deducted, but it didn't show up on my comments list, so I turned off my ignore list and lo and behold...the neg rep made itself visible.

go and play in your own thread...all you're doing is generating MORE OT by neg repping...this thread is ON topic until you give a red rep...then you get posts like this. I used to think you were a nice person, and I wondered whether or not I'd made the right decision putting you on my ignore list after our last fall out. Now I know I was right. You'll be off my ignore list for 24 hours only. PM me. I don't want to have to post about this here again. If I get another ding from you though, don't expect me to be quiet...because I know that whining REALLY annoys you.

Zats all on that subject folks!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

Hmmm...what theme do you think we should have for the mini ship day???? Hmm...

Anywho...watched Divide and Conquer for the millionth time last night. *sigh* so sad...so shippy.

I also think I've discovered the moment where Jack starts to think of Sam than more than just a friend. It's in Point of View, when Jack asks Sam how she feels about the twin thing. Sam responds have you got a couple of hours? And Jack says yeah. Sam respond That was the answer...goodnight sir, then walks away. Jack follows her with his eyes, but he has a distant look on his face. He then mumbles goodnight major and walks away. I think that's the first moment he thinks about Sam in a romantic light.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
            mini-shipper day ? Hope to be in a unlurking mode. I've been reading far too much fantic recently and not lurked enough
            Anyway just read this one, it is very good . It's called Looking up

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2233287/1/
            This is a really good story. I really enjoyed it. Mini shipper day huh. Sounds like fun!
            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

I just read a really funny fic by Seanait.

It's not shippy, but I guarantee it'll bring a smile to you face!

The Third Person
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

G'day all,

pretty spooky, ive got 666 rep points! dododododo!

lol, anyhoo.

Been very busy lately but not busy enough not to content my little shippy heart!

I was watching the Moebiuses the other day with my newly converted shippy friend and this was her most amusing reaction...

Moebius 1&2 Spoilers
                Spoiler:
                At first when she saw AT she was all "oooo spot the bump!" Then when the scene with Sam saying "I wonder if the future me has a boyfriend?" she yelled out, "YES YES SHE DOES!!" Then when the "Someone so...hot" scene came on and ALT Sam said she liked Daniel she's gone, "NOOOO, Don't say that, Whyyyyy!!????" And THEN when the kissing came along she was jumping up and down screaming "WOOOHOOOOO Kissy kissy kissy!" (sounding like a complete child) It was so entertaining! Then when the fishing came on she made a rather 'older person' remark about his fish being in the pond........totally uncool lol.

Thought I'd share

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  I wonder if TPTB have a problem with COMMITMENT. They are all guys aren't they?
                  ROFLMAO
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I also think I've discovered the moment where Jack starts to think of Sam than more than just a friend. It's in Point of View, when Jack asks Sam how she feels about the twin thing. Sam responds have you got a couple of hours? And Jack says yeah. Sam respond That was the answer...goodnight sir, then walks away. Jack follows her with his eyes, but he has a distant look on his face. He then mumbles goodnight major and walks away. I think that's the first moment he thinks about Sam in a romantic light.
                    Mmmhmm - yup, I agree with ya sueKay. I think this is the first time we see Jack considering Sam as someone rather more female than his 2IC and showing a willingness to open up to her personally. There are lots of shippy moments before this, but that's mainly them learning to appreciate each other, becoming friends, or animal attraction

So that begs the question - when does Sam first consider Jack in that light?

*thinking cap on*
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is the Pro Sam/Jack discussion thread ..an OT and fluff free zone

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10397

Looks great .... Just what the dinger needs ...Good old discussion ..very serious .....and no off topics in that one .

Do you hear Dinger ?!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Here is the Pro Sam/Jack discussion thread ..an OT and fluff free zone

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10397[/SIZE]

Looks great .... Just what the dinger needs ...Good old discussion ..very serious .....and not off topics in that one .

Do you hear Dinger ?!!!

Caty
                        Caty, I really like your new sig pictures. They are so colorfull and BIG. Maybe you should make them bigger.

I don't know why we are getting dinged for the the little OT post. The Mods have said that a little OT was permitted on this Thread.

I feel that we have been staying on topic. I go to some of the other Threads like the Sam/Baal thread and its 99% OT so why are we getting dinged for the occasional OT post?
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          I wonder if TPTB have a problem with COMMITMENT. They are all guys aren't they?
                          the writers have a very serious problem with commitment. they know that as long as there's UST, folks will watch to see what happens. when it comes to rings and china patterns, people get bored,...including the writers

they like to play with ship but will not actually write ship. because i think they don't know how to get themselves out of the corner if they write it
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            (((((TAME))))))

Gald you enjoyed the con, but I'm not going to be reading any stuff from it for varying reasons.

As for the dinger...

I know who YOU are. There are only two names on my ignore list...one of them NEVER visits this thread. I had another five points deducted, but it didn't show up on my comments list, so I turned off my ignore list and lo and behold...the neg rep made itself visible.

go and play in your own thread...all you're doing is generating MORE OT by neg repping...this thread is ON topic until you give a red rep...then you get posts like this. I used to think you were a nice person, and I wondered whether or not I'd made the right decision putting you on my ignore list after our last fall out. Now I know I was right. You'll be off my ignore list for 24 hours only. PM me. I don't want to have to post about this here again. If I get another ding from you though, don't expect me to be quiet...because I know that whining REALLY annoys you.

Zats all on that subject folks!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

Hmmm...what theme do you think we should have for the mini ship day???? Hmm...

Anywho...watched Divide and Conquer for the millionth time last night. *sigh* so sad...so shippy.

How about Beneth the Surface for our mini ship day theme?
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              How about Beneth the Surface for our mini ship day theme?
                              Sounds like a great idea to me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                the writers have a very serious problem with commitment. they know that as long as there's UST, folks will watch to see what happens. when it comes to rings and china patterns, people get bored,...including the writers

they like to play with ship but will not actually write ship. because i think they don't know how to get themselves out of the corner if they write it
                                And when boys think they are being subtle its more like non-existant.

Even more spooky, 666 points and 222 posts!!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                                -Stargate Theme

Comment

Working...
                                X