This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Don't worry (((Lunar))) the red dinger dings almost everybody everyday .. got ding twice today cuz my sig is way too big apparently

When it's not for OT ..it's for the content in the sig ..and when it's not for that ..it's for the size of it

Anyway ..I think a bit of OT is allowed in that thread ...we are having fun ..there is the serious Sam and Jack discussion thread for the red dinger . the family thread is probably not for that person if can't handle a bit of fun ...but we do ..don't we !!!! ...hehehehehe..and On Saturday ..we gonna have a blast with a little OT I hope too to make it a bit more tastefull .

I shall drink some of gatebee's Bailey cream ( I love it ) , will catch Rogue's hippy bus without forgetting my collection of shippy S/J videos to watch en route
    I may be a bit late though ...cuz I'm still painting ...so wait for me

Caty
    I agree. My buddy pittsburghgirl has been dinged 3 times now which is crazy.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Hey Guys!

So mini shipper day is this Saturday huh? Well I am working until 6pm but after that I am sure I will be able to get over here! I think I will probably need a good old drink after work anyway!

Oh and Lunar, I also have been red repped (my first one) for OT. And yes it was OT but I also had on topic stuff as well! Oh well, I am not too bothered anyway!

Oh and about BtS, I am sure I saw them holding hands too. I am going to have to get the dvds out and watch it again!

~Tracey~

Yes (((Tracey))))when Jack approaches Sam he touches her hand ...If they were in a relationship in Beneath the surface ..they must have kissed and perhaps had intimate physical contact out of view of everybody else of course !!! Do we know how long they stayed in the dome for ?!! and also do you think they remember anyhting now ...because right at the end ..when she says "Sir" and he did a funny thing with his face meaning it was bothering him to be called Sir Again ...they seemed to remember ...so I just wondered if they had any recollection of what happened between them in that hell dome ...surely they must have kissed at least ..therefore they should have remembered that even if it was for a few minutes as they were recovering their memory

I wonder if they remember now !!! but what I'm sure about is Teal'c knows ..that's why he is a big shipper ...he has seen them together kissing in Beneath the surface I bet ...would be realLy nice if he could
      Spoiler:
      mention it to either Sam or Jack one day in passing ..something like ..."I knew you too were meant to each other the day you met in that dome ..and you started a relationship ASAP "
      hehehehehe

caty

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
        Also, can I ask... well, I should probably ask this in the forum thread, but you people are all so friendly, what post number can I start giving reps? I want to be able to show people I support their posts, but wanted to check it'll count before I do it.
        I don't really know when grey points turn to green (or red ). I think there's a thread about this in About the Forum.
        But it doesn't prevent you to give reps (even if there are still grey). If you add comments then people will know it was meant to be green (or red ).
        As for myself, I like comments better than to see my green jello cubes piled up (I didn't say I liked to see red jello piled up though )
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          I agree. My buddy pittsburghgirl has been dinged 3 times now which is crazy.
          ok shipper friends, i'm more of a reader than a poster... What is this "Dinging" thing?
          maybe i'll get dinged for asking and find out myself, hahahaha.

Comment

I have to say

Spoiler:
            I've not had any dings...wonder why...ooh...they're afraid of me...well I did kinda go hysterical a while back

Anywho

FIC UPDATE FIC UPDATE FIC UPDATE FIC UPDATE

In Between the Threads - chapter Five - In Between the Days

SHIP DUNCE HATH RETURNETH! (For everyone who's joined this year...Ship Dunce is one of my alter egos...in this case...my muse...my evil streak is called Dee Dee!)

Anywho...this is my Threads fic...it fills in what we haven't seen and offers explanations for some other spoilery stuff!

Here's the chapter one link if you've not read it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2257773/1/
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shortiedu
              ok shipper friends, i'm more of a reader than a poster... What is this "Dinging" thing?
              Dinging or red dinging is when someone gives you a negative rep.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

WELCOME SHORTIEDU!

Please stay, post lots and eat lots of shipper cookies!

Dinging - when you get red rep (see your control panel)

So...shall we come up with themes for the mini ship day?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shortiedu

Just a somebody who reads that thread and doesn't want to have fun...I did mention there is a very serious Sam and Jack ship discussion thread opened by Auralan where OT is not allowed and for fans who just want to seriously discuss in depth Sam and Jack .... ..Me I prefer to stay here ..because I love to giggle .. most of the time and post funny stuff ...dream and hope for the best ...and I love reading those little scenarios for Sam and Jack season 9 ..and making my own one too It's real fun

Welcome to the shipper family and check your control panel

Caty

Comment

Welcome in the family shortiedu !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Yes (((Tracey))))when Jack approaches Sam he touches her hand ...If they were in a relationship in Beneath the surface ..they must have kissed and perhaps had intimate physical contact out of view of everybody else of course !!! Do we know how long they stayed in the dome for ?!! and also do you think they remember anyhting now ...because right at the end ..when she says "Sir" and he did a funny thing with his face meaning it was bothering him to be called Sir Again ...they seemed to remember ...so I just wondered if they had any recollection of what happened between them in that hell dome ...surely they must have kissed at least ..therefore they should have remembered that even if it was for a few minutes as they were recovering their memory

I wonder if they remember now !!! but what I'm sure about is Teal'c knows ..that's why he is a big shipper ...he has seen them together kissing in Beneath the surface I bet ...would be realLy nice if he could
                      Spoiler:
                      mention it to either Sam or Jack one day in passing ..something like ..."I knew you too were meant to each other the day you met in that dome ..and you started a relationship ASAP "
                      hehehehehe

caty
                      Wasn't there a scene shot with Sam & Jack kissing in BtS, but tptb ended up cutting it???? I'm 100% certain that they remember everything that happened BtS, and this just adds to Jack's heartache in Entity, when he's sat by Sam's bed in the infirmary. He's remembering all their moments together, but despairing cos there will be no more.....

I think your right - Teal'c is a shipper. Most definitely. He was there for the confessions in WoO, so he knows how they feel for each other. It's T that comforts Sam in Paradise Lost, and he tries to comfort Jack in Grace. He's even not subtle about it!

I think if Jonas had been around for longer and found out what was going on, he would have been a shipper too. I'm not sure about Daniel though. I think he probably is a S&J shipper cos he cares deeply for his friends - he had his happy times with Shau're and would want that for Sam & Jack, but I don't remember tptb ever showing anything that would say either way for S&J (aside from the obvious interuptions ). I think I recall MS saying at a convention that he isn't particularly a ship fan, so maybe that would account for it. *shrugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

There was meant to be a kiss in BtS, but TPTB decided 'they'd been kissing enough that season'

FCOL...they kissed ONCE that season!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          There was meant to be a kiss in BtS, but TPTB decided 'they'd been kissing enough that season'

Oh no! I'm feeling strange - must be slipping into a AU! I..I..I feel a Gollum moment coming on ......

"Friends? You haven't got any friends. Nobody likes you. (mutters) Too many kisses in S4. Bah! Don'ts they know we wants that, Precious?"

PTB - r u listening??????
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Yeah ((((Suekay)))) but I suppose the kiss was kind of long in a way and fun ...May be ...TPTB decided to delete it because they suddenly realised that Sam and Jack would remember it ..and they were not ready to have them remember a full passionate kiss
                            I don't think they film the kiss though !!!!..I thought it was in the script and they deleted it before shooting !!!.

Anyway ...I bet Sam and Jack kissed in Beneath the surface off screen ...therefore if they remember that!!! WOww ..How did they cope with just calling each other "Sir "and "Carter" for another 4 more years !!!! That's is LOVE and dedication At least they had the real hugs to release the tension

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 19 April 2005, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Oma...tut tut :angry:

Gotta go! Thanks for the feedback! (and the assortment of green jello and benevolent omnipotent red )

I'll speak to you all later...right now...I gotta sleep!

Suz
                              xxxxx
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                Wasn't there a scene shot with Sam & Jack kissing in BtS, but tptb ended up cutting it???? I'm 100% certain that they remember everything that happened BtS, and this just adds to Jack's heartache in Entity, when he's sat by Sam's bed in the infirmary. He's remembering all their moments together, but despairing cos there will be no more.....

I think your right - Teal'c is a shipper. Most definitely. He was there for the confessions in WoO, so he knows how they feel for each other. It's T that comforts Sam in Paradise Lost, and he tries to comfort Jack in Grace. He's even not subtle about it!

I think if Jonas had been around for longer and found out what was going on, he would have been a shipper too. I'm not sure about Daniel though. I think he probably is a S&J shipper cos he cares deeply for his friends - he had his happy times with Shau're and would want that for Sam & Jack, but I don't remember tptb ever showing anything that would say either way for S&J (aside from the obvious interuptions ). I think I recall MS saying at a convention that he isn't particularly a ship fan, so maybe that would account for it. *shrugs*

Oh yeah Teal'c is lovely when it comes to Sam and Jack ship but you're right ..he is not very subtle ...remember in
                                Spoiler:
                                New order when he was with Sam in the ship and was asking questions about her love life because he knew that she would actually die for Jack ...and she even didn't want to talk about Pete .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X