X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassie
    hehehe Thank ya Uber!
    I'm gonna be talking to one of my brothers tomorrow about picking a better phrase or motto to use (he's alot smarter than me ). He's not really a shipper but when ever I'm watching stargate with him I point out every shippy scene. Awww his annoying sister

On Topic now
    Lonely_Star just think mini-Jack and mini-Sam it could happen
    Okay...let me know what it is then!

Can you answer my trivia question??? Shippy music played in what eps and scenes???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Just checking in on my lunch break.....

Gee, thanks to everyone who has commented on my question to Joe.....although I don't really expect him to answer it. I just want the integrity of Sam & Jack's chemistry and friendship to be maintained. If TPTB don't acknowledge that the characters are together, they aren't being true to the characters. Don't you guys feel the love? I do!

And is mini-ship day set for Saturday? Or is there another date in mind? Inquiring minds want to know!

By the way, I'm getting repetitive now.....but did no one who went to Vancouver press someone from the show about the S/J ship? Was there not a nuance, a grin, a "I don't think you'll be disappointed....."? Surely someone who was there last weekend got a feel for something!!!!!!!

Ok.....back to work.....I'll check in when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Well, there's an old saying that goes there's no time like the present but to be fair to everyone, what are you all doing this weekend? How does Saturday sound? LOL4JACK has the questions, Caty has the videos, I'll bring the popcorn, who's running the bar?

*what do you mean I'm impatient *

So, how does this work for time zones??????????

"Caaaaarter! Can you c'mere a minute?"
        Woohooo!!!! I'm in for Saturday, what time? 10am EST?

It will be
        - 7 am in the West Coast (Sorry)
        - 3 pm in the UK
        - 4 pm in Continental Europe (more or less)
        - 10 pm in Australia ( I think).....
        - Uff.... can't make more math

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

to the anonymouse green dinger-thanx
          pittsburghgirl
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Well...I may not know much about shipper music, but I've just finished writing my Advanced Higher Commentary for the Stargate Overture and the SG1 theme!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...topic=123&st=0

Enjoy! Feedback GREATLY APPRECIATED (HINT HINT)
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              This is a great scenario and very subtle Tptb style so why not !!!! better than nothing but to be honest ...I don't really see the point in being too subtle anymore ...just because
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack won't be on screen much anymore ..I don't see what harm being not so subtle would cause ..if the show concentrates more on the action and the new guy ..They have been suble for UST for 8 years ..may be they need to not be so sublte for RST considering they (Sam & Jack) won't even be on screen together ....I hope they'll be using a lot of phone conversation between Sam and Jack when they talk about what they are doing like the phone call in "Good to be king" ....and Jack would probably say "I love you" (be nice to hear it slighlty at the end of the line) and Sam would answer "Me too" like she did in threads when she was on the phone to Pete ..except she 'll add " Can't wait to see you next week"

Caty
              Because when it comes to Jack and Sam, I have a very hard time seeing TPTB be anything OTHER than subtle and nuanced...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey Guys!

So mini shipper day is this Saturday huh? Well I am working until 6pm but after that I am sure I will be able to get over here! I think I will probably need a good old drink after work anyway!

Oh and Lunar, I also have been red repped (my first one) for OT. And yes it was OT but I also had on topic stuff as well! Oh well, I am not too bothered anyway!

Oh and about BtS, I am sure I saw them holding hands too. I am going to have to get the dvds out and watch it again!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

It will be
                  - 3 pm in the UK
                  is this time ok for every one....I will be a little late for our mini shipper cause I will be volunteering during the a.m.
                  I will bring some chips and spicy chicken when I come and of course my Bailey's Irish Cream for the adult drinlk
                  And thank you to the "Anonymous Greener Strikes Again" . You shall be known from here on in as AGSA. I want to green you back...thank you

Comment

to the two anonymouse red dingers-I also thank you. so come back early and often.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

It will be
                      - 3 pm in the UK
                      I'm in for mini-shipper day too ! Just tell what time it begins and I'll try to be there on time
                      I'm going to search for ship fics. Do you want something special ? Angst ? Short fics ? Novels ? Related to which season or episode ?
                      Just tell and I'll try to find it
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        How great was season 4??
                        Just watching the repeated eps on Sky and.. wow. *This* is why Stargate is my favourite programme!!
                        Aw. Jack and Sam are so in love with each other in S4. They're just... so... sweet...

<sigh>
                        Why did they end this wonderful shippyness?? I mean, it wasn't detrimental to the plot it was just... nice. When did it all get so scary?

ETA: Are we under a severe modding on this thread now?? It's been a while since I've posted here and I've been red repped for a post which... well, it *was* OT, but it was replying to something a member of the shipper family had said and I felt it was an important thing to be mentioned so people didn't get the wrong idea about something... Unsigned as well, which is unusual for a 'modding' rep point.
                        I am perplexed.

Don't worry (((Lunar))) the red dinger dings almost everybody everyday .. got ding twice today cuz my sig is way too big apparently

When it's not for OT ..it's for the content in the sig ..and when it's not for that ..it's for the size of it

Anyway ..I think a bit of OT is allowed in that thread ...we are having fun ..there is the serious Sam and Jack discussion thread for the red dinger . the family thread is probably not for that person if can't handle a bit of fun ...but we do ..don't we !!!! ...hehehehehe..and On Saturday ..we gonna have a blast with a little OT I hope too to make it a bit more tastefull .

I shall drink some of gatebee's Bailey cream ( I love it ) , will catch Rogue's hippy bus without forgetting my collection of shippy S/J videos to watch en route
                        I may be a bit late though ...cuz I'm still painting ...so wait for me

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 19 April 2005, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Don't worry (((Lunar))) the red dinger dings almost everybody everyday .. got ding twice today cuz my sig is way too big apparently

When it's not for OT ..it's for what you put in your post ..and when it's not for that ..it's for the size

Anyway ..I think a bit of OT is allowed in that thread ...we are having fun ..there is the serious Sam and Jack discussion thread for the red dinger . the family thread is probably not for that person if can't handle a bit of fun ...but we do ..don't we !!!! ...hehehehehe..and On Saturday ..we gonna have a blast with a little OT I hope too to make it a bit more tastefull .

I shall drink some of gatebee's Bailey cream ( I love it ) , will catch Rogue's hippy bus without forgetting my collection of shippy S/J videos to watch en route
                          I may be a bit late though ...cuz I'm still painting ...so wait for me

Caty
                          just thinking of our mini-shipping this Saturday is making me excited already...all those Sam and Jack shippy pics for all to see and believe that they are indeed together and "always".

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                            thanks to the anonymous greener !! I wish I was able to green too !!
                            funny cause I don't like jello it's too artificial, but thanks to you guys, I begin to like it love reading your comments if you have msn don't hesitate to contact me, i'd be glad to speak with my fellow shippers !!

now on topic: I was thinking this morning that it's too bad they already used mini-me (mini jack) cause it would have been a good moment...imagine carter waking up near mini jack ...we would have had our visual confirmation and they wouldn't have to use RDA...see still hope to have shippy things without those gorgeous brown chocolate eyes...

Mini Jack could always
                            Spoiler:
                            come back ..it does not have to be the same actor even if that one is not available ..look what they did with Cassie ...they changed the actress because the little ginger hair one was not available apparently ...and saying that I'd like to ask Joe Malozzi if we'll see Cassie again cuz I think we should We could have some shippy moments if Cassie was there interacting with Sam and asking where Jack is ...and they could have a girl to girl conversation ..Cassie is a lot older now and a woman

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              just thinking of our mini-shipping this Saturday is making me excited already...all those Sam and Jack shippy pics for all to see and believe that they are indeed together and "always".
                              OK, I'm all excited about the ship day, but I just wanted to ask what one does on a ship day? Are we all supposed to come with something shippy to share or... I just have no idea really, what's happening! Is it pics? Like gatebee says?

Caty - you got dinged because your sig is too big? I have to say I don't like that part of the system. I got dinged for a pro Sam/Jack post in the pro Sam/Jack thread, and got no reason. So, *shrugs* whatever Although, I have to say I was secretely quite excited for having been dinged for defending the ship *g* Also, can I ask... well, I should probably ask this in the forum thread, but you people are all so friendly, what post number can I start giving reps? I want to be able to show people I support their posts, but wanted to check it'll count before I do it.

Anyway... back on topic...

So is it all agreed? Saturday 3pm GMT for the ship day? *bounces*

Also, I've completely lost the post where SueKay first announced her fic, but I wanted to say that I really liked the first chapter of that AU fic. I adore AUs, and this one looks like it's going to be fab! I await the next chapter!

Oh, just editing to add, I noticed people were talking about mini!Jack and a mini!Sam, anyone on Livejournal? Doesn't matter if you're not, but there's a community called 'miniotp' which is for fics etc for mini!Jack/mini!Sam... might be of interest to someone
                              Uncontrolled Destiny
                              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                                hehehe Thank ya Uber!
                                I'm gonna be talking to one of my brothers tomorrow about picking a better phrase or motto to use (he's alot smarter than me ). He's not really a shipper but when ever I'm watching stargate with him I point out every shippy scene. Awww his annoying sister

On Topic now
                                Lonely_Star just think mini-Jack and mini-Sam it could happen

Ok so TPTB is gonna decide to have mini Jack and Mini Sam in
                                Spoiler:
                                episode 4 ,5, or 6 ....and have them kiss for real just to kick us in the teeth a bit more .... Just joking ..I'd love to see that ...but it would not be the same ...still would be interesting to see if they were attracted to each other even at a younger age

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X