This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Well, there's an old saying that goes there's no time like the present but to be fair to everyone, what are you all doing this weekend? How does Saturday sound? LOL4JACK has the questions, Caty has the videos, I'll bring the popcorn, who's running the bar?

*what do you mean I'm impatient *

So, how does this work for time zones??????????

"Caaaaarter! Can you c'mere a minute?"
    Oooo, Saturday's good! What actually happens on a ship day? And yes, timezones, that'll be difficult, the US and Europe don't match up very well

*bounces - ship day! excitement *
    Uncontrolled Destiny
    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Well, there's an old saying that goes there's no time like the present but to be fair to everyone, what are you all doing this weekend? How does Saturday sound? LOL4JACK has the questions, Caty has the videos, I'll bring the popcorn, who's running the bar?

Aw, nuts. I'll be out this weekend. Oh, well.

I will however donate some music.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I got the shipper hippie bus ready! Can't have a party without the bus.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Saturday should be good for me too! I'm on the east coast in the US. We may need to start at a time that isn't too late for the shippers in the UK, or too early for those of us in the US. (Although I'm on at different times anyway).
          -girlgater

Comment

How great was season 4??
            Just watching the repeated eps on Sky and.. wow. *This* is why Stargate is my favourite programme!!
            Aw. Jack and Sam are so in love with each other in S4. They're just... so... sweet...

<sigh>
            Why did they end this wonderful shippyness?? I mean, it wasn't detrimental to the plot it was just... nice. When did it all get so scary?

ETA: Are we under a severe modding on this thread now?? It's been a while since I've posted here and I've been red repped for a post which... well, it *was* OT, but it was replying to something a member of the shipper family had said and I felt it was an important thing to be mentioned so people didn't get the wrong idea about something... Unsigned as well, which is unusual for a 'modding' rep point.
            I am perplexed.

Comment

*Sigh Rogue-I am going to have to sit this ride out. Major holiday starts this weekend-but you guys have a fun ride-i'll be thinking about you.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                *Sigh Rogue-I am going to have to sit this ride out. Major holiday starts this weekend-but you guys have a fun ride-i'll be thinking about you.
                Have fun on your holiday, we will miss you at the party.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

no !! I'm not here this week end... anyway I wish you all to have fun ! I'm sure you will and if you want my opinion I think the best it's to start aournd 11 Us central so it's 18.00 (6pm) in Europe Paris-london
                  depends how many times you want to stay
                  I usually talk with my parents who are in france auround 1pm so 8pm french time and it's great for everyone but maybe be too short, I aussme you have a lot to post !

Comment

thanks to the anonymous greener !! I wish I was able to green too !!
                    funny cause I don't like jello it's too artificial, but thanks to you guys, I begin to like it love reading your comments if you have msn don't hesitate to contact me, i'd be glad to speak with my fellow shippers !!

now on topic: I was thinking this morning that it's too bad they already used mini-me (mini jack) cause it would have been a good moment...imagine carter waking up near mini jack ...we would have had our visual confirmation and they wouldn't have to use RDA...see still hope to have shippy things without those gorgeous brown chocolate eyes...

Comment

Yep I think I can make it I was gonna go shoping but hey you can do that any day!
                      4 more days left tell the mini-ship day eeeekkkkk!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        I got the shipper hippie bus ready! Can't have a party without the bus.

*sticks thumb out and waiting*
                        Is the shippy bus heading north?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                          *sticks thumb out and waiting*
                          Is the shippy bus heading north?
                          Hey Cassie! Good to see ya...

Hope to have a chance to work on your shippy picture this weekend...

(I haven't forgotten you)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Saturday...mini ship day...WOO HOO!

I'm working on Saturday, but...I can make time for the family

*off to look at college courses*

I watched BtS last night...you see the scene where Jack remembers something in his dream, wakes up in the morning and goes straight to Sam's bunk...watch their hands...they hold hands for the briefest of moments!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

hehehe Thank ya Uber!
                              I'm gonna be talking to one of my brothers tomorrow about picking a better phrase or motto to use (he's alot smarter than me ). He's not really a shipper but when ever I'm watching stargate with him I point out every shippy scene. Awww his annoying sister

On Topic now
                              Lonely_Star just think mini-Jack and mini-Sam it could happen

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                I also noticed the shippy music that I had always associated with Jack and Sam...the music played at the end of this clip here: http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/ring.wav was also played during Zero Hour when Jack was starting his letter to Hammond...
                                Okay here's a trivia question for you all...

Name the episodes that Jack/Sam's "shippy" music get played in...

Include the name of the episode and the scene. Now unfortunately, like I mentioned in this post, they also used it for this non-shippy scene... (wait...I just had a thought...
                                Spoiler:
                                maybe it was a shippy scene after all! Jack was writing General Hammond because Sam and the others were missing and he was questioning his abiltities as a leader distraught about them being in Ba'al's evil clutches (which of course they weren't...but he didn't know that))
                                . Okay! I think I may have resurrected the shippiness of the song.

I'll post the first one here....

THREADS :
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam is sitting in her car staring at Jack's house, trying to work up the courage to tell him that her engagement to Pete is a mistake because of how she feels about Jack

Alright! So what are the others???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X