This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the LOTR .gif Trilogy

since i've recieved so many rep points and PM's about how funny my sig is, i thought i'd post the whole trilogy in a thread.

the LOTR gif Trilogy.
    watch in posted order.

Third gif... WARNING: EXCESSIVE LANGUAGE

NOTE: i didn't make the pics, i merely found them
    Last edited by soulblade64; 17 February 2005, 05:21 PM.

I really dig the first one.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      I really dig the first one.
      Sure thing, the first one's the best one.

Comment

First one's the best. The second one really good. The third one has a good ending.

Comment

They're all great. Especially the first.
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

I agree. They're all fun - the first is the best, though. Ninja Wizards!!
            sigpic

Comment

Funny as hell, but...

Yeah, unfortunately there's a but. If you typed the dialogue from the third one into Gateworld, about half of it would come out as stars. Since there's a site-wide policy on language, it would be better to link the strips and add a language warning in the post.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Funny as hell, but...

Yeah, unfortunately there's a but. If you typed the dialogue from the third one into Gateworld, about half of it would come out as stars. Since there's a site-wide policy on language, it would be better to link the strips and add a language warning in the post.
                it might be, but i'm not fussed if i get banned from gateworld. the mods here are evil, and i'm sure one will edit my post eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
                  it might be, but i'm not fussed if i get banned from gateworld. the mods here are evil, and i'm sure one will edit my post eventually.
                  In this case the honor of being evil towards you fell to me. Thank you!

We do have rules here on GW and we ask our posters to respect them.

Feli
                  GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    In this case the honor of being evil towards you fell to me. Thank you!

We do have rules here on GW and we ask our posters to respect them.

Feli
                    GateWorld Moderator
                    oh come on, the least you could've done is kept the link.

that last one was so funny.

Comment

Could you pm me the link? I love the gifs and I'd really like to see the third one!

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                        Could you PM me the link? I love the gifs and I'd really like to see the third one!
                        Me too!

P.S. The only thing I didn't like was Aragorn using the word "retarded" as an insult. Using that term in that way is very offensive to people with mental disorders and to their families.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                          Could you pm me the link? I love the gifs and I'd really like to see the third one!
                          Me too! I didn't get to see the third one.
                          I love the first one! I watched LOTR the other day and thought of your gifs.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
                            oh come on, the least you could've done is kept the link.

that last one was so funny.
                            There was no link to keep. You could always put it in yourself.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

ok, i put it back in the post, and added a warning

if it gets removed again, copy the link location of the second gif, and change the "catapult1.gif" to "catapult2.gif"

Comment

Working...
                              X