Who did you always want to be like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you always want to be like?

growing up watching Star Trek maybe Farscape or even SG-1 we all had someone we wanted to be like who was yours and why? NO FLAMING! this is a place to have fun
    for me James T. Kirk ST:TOS-why? i always wanted to be a Naval commander and an astronaut Kirk was that perfect fella like me he has a fondness for antiques and would rather die himself then watch his best friends die
    Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 12 May 2012, 08:09 PM.
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

I'm "dating" myself, since I was a child of the 60s, but I always wanted to be Spock's love interest.
    sigpic

Comment

I wanted to be Nancy Drew. Even though I don't think she ever got involved in a scifi mystery.

Comment

When it comes specific people I would say either Kathryn Janeway or Eowyn. Both very strong, courageous and respectable women. I admire both of them a great deal.

That being said though, it should also be noted that I have always wished I were Vulcan. I mean, they're smarter, stronger and faster than humans. Not to mention they're a race that relies on logic and common sense rather than emotion and instinct. Sounds great to me! Besides, I already have several characteristics.

Comment

Jean-Luc Picard

I wanted to grow up to be a peaceful man in charge who can solve disputes through diplomacy rather than violence. I also loved how he was very cultured, but not afraid to get down and dirty when the situation called for it.

Comment

Can't remember my earlier alter egos although I suspect Nancy Drew was one of the earliest ones.

A much more recent one would be Susan Ivanova, I suspect because Claudia Christian is the actor I most resemble. Or would if I managed to drop about 100 lbs and straighten my teeth.
            sigpic

Comment

I always wanted to be like Marty mcfly as a kid because I thought time travel was so cool but now it gives me some headaches especially if it's done wrong !
              sigpic

Comment

I dunno about you, but I wanted to be a fireman? :/
                sigpic
                Paying Homage to Star Trek... LIKE A BOSS!... Though right now I'd prefer a Night Fury to the Enterprise

Comment

I wanted to be Sarah Jane Smith, the fourth Doctor's companion.

I used to get one of my Sindy dolls and stuff her in the dollies wardrobe (made for me by my Dad) pretending she was Sarah going inside the TARDIS. Unfortunately I didn't have any boy dolls who could be the Doctor, so she had adventures all on her own. Happy days.

Comment

Janeway . she is strong willed but caring as well. she managed to keep her crew together, get most of them home and defeat the borg.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did she defeat the Borg? I was under the impression that she only took out Unimatrix 01 (Borg central) and 1 of 6 transwarp hubs. She may also have taken out the Queen, but that's debatable given the Queen has died before. The question is, would the online backup (if you will) survived.

Comment

Daniel Jackson, he is peaceful and kind to just about anyone in the universe and tries to help anyone human or otherwise. (Unless that someone was involved with stealing your wife hehe). Plus I've always thought archeology and studying ancient cultures or civilizations is kinda neat too. Plus archeologist with a gun = Indiana Jones.

I've always wanted to be like Daniel Jackson. From SG1 to SGU that never changed.

Comment

Jaws....
                          no wait

Godzilla.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think you understand the question.

Comment

i'd love to be sam carter!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X