Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus Relationship Thread

I know, you're thinking, where has the Mega-Shark vs Giant Octopus relationship thread been all this time. Why has no one thought of such a good idea? Well, wait no longer ... Now, you can ask the questions that were burning whenever you watch a cheesy monster movie: will they ever stop hating each other? will they ever get married? what will their children look like and would a non-scifi fan ever adopt one?

There should probably be a panel for this at the Comic Con. Heck, there should probably by a whole convention devoted to it.

So, I open the floor ... please write your to your passion's content about this all important topic. Do you think Mega-Shark could do better than a Giant Octopus? Does Mega Shark need anger management? Have the Mega Shark movies inspired you or enhanced your love or social life (yes, they can!)?

Please share how Mega Shark movies have changed you, inspired you and how much they mean to you.

Disclaimer: More alcohol was consumed than I thought before posting this thread, and it was inspired by the continued success of cheesy monster movie nights. Who said a relationship couldn't last ...
    Last edited by Dean Grr; 03 May 2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: Darn, it was an Octopus not a Squid. I must have Squid for brains ... or need another drink

Bait

Originally posted by IMDB
    A freak tsunami traps shoppers at a coastal Australian supermarket inside the building ... along with a pack of tiger sharks.
    I came across this the other day... inspired by real events in Goodna, after the 2011 Queensland floods, I assume...

(I would however point out that Goodna is pretty close to, if not counted as red-neck/inbred territory... )
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

If this is anything like Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus run away fast.

That movie had a killer trailer which everyone should watch. Unfortunately, that was EVERY good part of the movie. Otherwise it was boring and stupid and worst movie I've seen in awhile. But go watch the trailer on youtube. (I wonder if someone made the trailer for fun and then actually sold it to a movie studio and then had to come up with the rest of the movie )
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        If this is anything like Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus run away fast.
        Thunderstorm, you've saved my (virtual) life (on this forum)! I've cried a vale of tears, and asked forgiveness of Giant Octopus. That's like getting a person's gender wrong, or constantly mispronouncing their name. My bad ... - Grr

Comment

Working...
        X