Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Legacy novels- what format are they in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Legacy novels- what format are they in?

Okay I don't want to be spoiled so I started a new thread. I have the first 2 novels of the Legacy series. What is number 3 available in? I had read somewhere that the rest might just be e-books? I don't have any sort of e-reader so I need details! I'm almost done number 2 and loving this story arc.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Have you checked amazon.com and barnes & noble? I think they are still available in paperback on both, as well as in ebook format.

The article you speak of was on GW's home page several weeks back.

Comment

Here's the link to that article. The books will also be avaiable as book on demand.

About not having ebook-readers ... there also several programs out there, so you can read ebooks on your computer or on your cell (the kindle-app is really a good one, I used it till I gave away my cell ). And as far as I know these programs are free and not using too much space on the computer. Personally I only found one reader-program which used much of space, the app from "Pageplace" - but as this is also an expensive site which I never use ... *shrugs*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

http://www.stargatenovels.com/STARGA...Legacy-3.shtml

Here's the link to buy the paperback copy of Allegiance directly from the publisher. Hope that helps!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

In regards to your mention of PC-based ebook readers, I would highly recommend Calibre. It is free and open source, and allows to manage and view your ebook library. It supports and can convert between all major formats in use by retailers and various eReaders.
          Hope this helps!

Comment

I am inter library loan ordering the Legacy series, I own the first one. If I like a SG book I buy it but I rent it first.
            sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

I bough book 3 of the Legacy novels as a print on demand book, it looks very nice and had the same quality as other printed books. Print on demand get a bit more expensive than normal printed books, but not to badly, so I am very satisfied with the book. If book 4 comes out as print on demand I will buy that to, but I am not to keen on getting PDF books, I do not really like to read books on a screen.

Comment

Working...
              X