X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant remember the name of the TV show

It science fiction/fantasy Live action
    It had a silver pyramid floating under Antarctica

An I involve a team/family of archaeologist trying to solve the mystery of who built it. They go around collecting other artifact that displays signs of advance technologies. They are finance by a mystery benefactor.

There a secrete organisation that trying to stop them. One of the group belongs or use to belong to this group.

A teenager that is having visions, talking to gods or to the people who built the pyramid.

It was shown in the UK on the Syfy channel between 5 an 10 years ago. Can anyone give me any names that match that series.

Any chance that it's "Veritas: The Quest"?

Edit: After youtub'ing around for clips I found this (at 2 minutes in.. ish), it features a silver pyramid under Antarctica after a plane crash.
    Last edited by Pond Hopper; 24 February 2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

What actors are in it?

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Tiny pyramid, disappointing. Why are they dressed like spies? Why aren't they wearing protective heat suits? Why is that hurt guy under a thermal blanket when he should be overheated from the magma below? Nothing made sense. No wonder the show got cancelled.

Comment

Veritas: The Quest, That the show, I think, it different in my mind but it been years since I seen it, thanks.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
          Tiny pyramid, disappointing.
          That was just the top of it, listen to the dialogue an they fed over a 100feet of fiber optic cable down and still had pyramid,

Why are they dressed like spies?
          When did black polo neck equal spies?

Why aren't they wearing protective heat suits?
          Because it was not magma, it was the glow from pyramid. They give the reason for why it looks like rock in the dialogue.

Why is that hurt guy under a thermal blanket when he should be overheated from the magma below? Nothing made sense. No wonder the show got cancelled.
          They just came in from Antarctica, it can take many hours for the body to warm up, even in a thermal blanket.

Comment

Fair enough. My biggest gripe was that it all looked ABC, low budget, TVish (it lacked a cinematic touch). I think my issue is more with ABC than anything else. ABC has yet to produce a show I actually liked.

Comment

Working...
            X