Space:1999 is coming back as Space:2099

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space:1999 is coming back as Space:2099

Ever since SGU and Atlantis were cancelled, it's been slim pickings. But a new show is on the horizon. Space 2099. Check out space2099theseries.com and jump on board their forums. Fans have a chance to help shape the show!

A few links to help anyone who might be interested in finding out more about this project...

The Scifi World : Interview with Eric Bernard

www.space2099.com/
    (Graphics heavy!)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

...Why?
      sigpic

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Could be interesting. I watched the original and liked it. Updated by 100 years, it might be worth watching.

Comment

Now this is a show people of all kinds can like; if people can help shape it then who knows what good stuff will come out of it. I will admit there is the potential for something bad to slip out but this sounds really interesting...
            Back from the grave.

Comment

I think Lost in Space and UFO, Buck Rogers are more transferable to the modern world than Space 1999
              Last edited by knowles2; 24 February 2012, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I have been active in their forum from the beginning. 3 days ago i posted a question asking them to tell us if it is dead or not. 3 days after, my post is not even moderated!!!!!! these people (mr james hall) have talked too much, have promised much , never gave us any informationj ,and now 1 year after their so called update, they don't even bother to answer to the fans!
                In my opinion they are just cons and no one should have never allow them to meddle with space 1999.
                Last edited by pakar; 14 March 2015, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Perhaps they can't find a distributor willing to take a risk on an expensive project such as this, so the project is at a standstill. They may not be updating 'cause there is no good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Perhaps they can't find a distributor willing to take a risk on an expensive project such as this, so the project is at a standstill. They may not be updating 'cause there is no good news.
                    I think that if there are no good news they should have told that to the fans especially since they asked for our support.

Comment

This seem to be stuck in development hell, sadly. Like Blake 7 and UFO film that was once rumoured to have been happening but never did get release.

Comment

Working...
                      X