Assassidate: Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassidate: Discussion

In case you didn't know David Hewlett (Rodney McKay) and his sister Katie Hewlett have started a new, and hilarious, web series and Episode 2 is up. What do you think?

yay! Happy UnValentine's Day!

Comment

The script is great, I find it really funny. Not sure if it could ever develop into something bigger like Sanctuary did though, but I guess we'll have to see as the show progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by djackson1234 View Post
        The script is great, I find it really funny. Not sure if it could ever develop into something bigger like Sanctuary did though, but I guess we'll have to see as the show progresses.
        I don't think that's the plan. It's just a cool side project they've got going on.

Loved their "mum". I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait for the next part... and maybe even potential SG guests. I'd have a crazy feeling that her date could turn into Joe Flanigan or Paul McGillion.

sigpic

Comment

If this was on ABC, I would watch it. This is not bad but nothing special.
          Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
            If this was on ABC, I would watch it. This is not bad but nothing special.
            So what you are saying is because it's not on ABC, it's not special?

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              So what you are saying is because it's not on ABC, it's not special?
              I'm not insisting that it has to be on a network for it to be special. It does contain some good material but I ultimately do not care for it; I wouldn't change the channel if it came on though.
              Back from the grave.

Comment

i enjoyed this eppy more then the first one. i love that kate's character developed a terrorist group against valentines day then goes on a date LOL!! this is pretty good considering i hate valentines LOL!!

Comment

OMG David and Kate Hewlett are so funny

Anyone seen these? 3 episodes they made.

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'm sad they never got past episode 3....... It was funny stuff

Comment

OH haha this one was funny

Comment

Has anyone seen this? So cute Kate sings the song she sang at David's wedding.

Comment

Working...
                        X