Canadians! SGA on BluRay for $69.99! Today ONLY on Amazon.ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians! SGA on BluRay for $69.99! Today ONLY on Amazon.ca

Newest Edit: I was right about the time difference. I just checked and the price has gone back to $129.99. Just wish I had found the information sooner and posted earlier in the day for my fellow Gaters.

Edited: Amazon.ca uses PST. So this sale is ending in about 20 minutes I believe.

I only just found out because I didn't check my e-mail this morning. I can't get it (already spent too much!) but told my sister. Her husband is ordering it right now.

It does say 65% off in my e-mail BUT that's at the $199.99 listing. It's been $129.99 on Amazon.ca since summer time. Still I've never seen it this cheap before.

Free shipping is included for this product. So far what I have ordered in the past few weeks has come in 2 days with free shipping. I am about 3 hours from Toronto (they seem to be shipping out of Mississauga for me). I do have a video card coming to me that went out today. I don't know if Christmas shopping has effected the free shipping time yet.

Great. Now my husband has asked me if I am ordering but putting on "you'll have to feed the kids peanut butter sandwiches for awhile for dinner". I tried to get my son to fork over HIS money but he really wants to save up for a 3DS. Hello? What's more important here? Well, he is 11.

Edit: Back and forth, are you going to order? Do you want me to? So I did what any normal SG geek girl would do. I ordered SGA on BluRay.
    Last edited by Angela V; 12 December 2011, 11:20 PM.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

That's only £45, it costs about £180 in stores and our Amazon sells it for £135. Our DVD Collection isn't that cheap (I've seen it for £50 in stores).

If Amazon took paypal I'd import it. I've heard the Fan Choice blu-ray was region coded but the complete series isn't. Would work well my on UK PS3.

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhh! I wish I had blu-ray...bought SGA a few months ago on DVD for 80$ plus tax on amazon.

Comment

Still on sale today...dang I spent everything on Amazon's Black Friday deals week haha! Still have some Christmas shopping to do. That's the price this set should be. This $200 for the set is CRAAAAAAAZY!

Thanks for the heads up!
        sigpic
        Originally posted by dacooker
        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Still on sale today...dang I spent everything on Amazon's Black Friday deals week haha! Still have some Christmas shopping to do. That's the price this set should be. This $200 for the set is CRAAAAAAAZY!

Thanks for the heads up!
          Sorry that would be PST time. I keep forgotting that! When I was twitching to buy Star Trek Voyager and waiting for the price to drop, I realised my midnight was NOT the correct time. I'm EST and re read that it stated 12am PST.

My e-mail I got about this sale did say Today Only. Which a believe is ending in 20 minutes (3am EST for me)

Comment

Oh and I think my poor son thinks I am going to take his money for it (he has a kids savings account with mine so I can transfer money on line between our accounts). I'll have to make sure he knows I'm paying for it in the morning. Don't want to crush his Nintendo 3DS dreams.

I had called my sister to tell her. When she heard the price she screamed at her husband how much it was. Next thing I can here is someone running. He was getting to a computer to place their order! They don't have any of the Stargates on DVD yet and they both love SGA the most.

Comment

Working...
            X