Neverland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neverland

Did anyone watch the mini-series? I liked Alice, but this one isn't pulling me as much. Thoughts?
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

I watched it, Alice and Tin men where definitely better, I liked that they got Bob Hoskins to play Smee again, ever since Hook to me he became the quintessential actor to play the part.

One problem I've got with this take on the fabled Peter Pan franchise is that they need this mysterious orbs to travel to Neverland and back and in the canon universe they never required such a thing.

Spoiler:
    In the end the orbs are either buried or destroyed forever trapping Peter and his gang of Lost boys forever in Never land meaning he is ever able to meet Wendy and the others in this version.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Obviously, he would find another way to and forth from Earth to Neverland.

Comment

I gave up after 20 minutes. It was dreadful. Such a disappointment after Alice.
        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Working...
        X