Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be inside any TV show, movie, or game what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could be inside any TV show, movie, or game what would it be?

If you could land inside any TV show like in the movie Pleasantville where they were inside a TV show, which was a whole universe in itself what shows would you like to be inside? I'll also include movies and video games.

For me.

Gilligan's Island to maybe mess with everyone's head and chase Mary Ann

CSI to frak up all their cases just a bit hehe.

BSG to shoot all the angsty cast members. Oh that's almost everyone

Lost In Space so I can punch Will Robinson out and shoot Dr. Smith

MacGyver to learn all the cool gadgets he makes.

Happy Days to neuter the Fonz

That's it for now.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    If you could land inside any TV show like in the movie Pleasantville where they were inside a TV show, which was a whole universe in itself what shows would you like to be inside? I'll also include movies and video games.

For me.

Gilligan's Island to maybe mess with everyone's head and chase Mary Ann

CSI to frak up all their cases just a bit hehe.

BSG to shoot all the angsty cast members. Oh that's almost everyone

Lost In Space so I can punch Will Robinson out and shoot Dr. Smith

MacGyver to learn all the cool gadgets he makes.

Happy Days to neuter the Fonz

That's it for now.
    I would want to be in Sliders. Seeing all the different versions of our World would be so cool.

Stargate would be nice too, but only if I join the main cast. That way its sure that I wont get killed, well, Daniel is an exception...a big one.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Star Trek, I wanna be captain of a starship.

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine so I can stalk Odo. (Not really. Stalking Worf would be far more fun.)

Stargate SG-1 so I can be away from all the SPOILERS on this site and just live it.
        Oh.. wait.. was Blogspot on the internet back in '97? Whoops.

Harry Potter because I want to go to Hogwarts!! My letter's just eight years late!
        In fact, it would probably be my top choice, lol. I would loooove to learn to do magic. Just wave your wand and "poof"! Unlock a door. Refill your water bottle. Kill a spider. Listen to a conversation twenty feet away. Fly on a freaking broomstick! It sounds like so much fun.
        But I would definitely want to join in post-the events of the novel. I don't have any interest in seeing Voldemort...
        ...Unless I could just get a trollface mask and stalk him, going, "NEEEUURRRGGH" behind his back and watch him get agitated as he tries to find me. But of course I'd have on an epic cloak of invisibility. I'd have one more like the Star Trek type though; like the Jem'Hadar.

Comment

Futurama seems like it would be a fun place to visit.

Star Trek: TNG just because it's my favorite ST series.

EDIT: Captain America if I can get into the super soldier capsule

Comment

stargate sg-1 or sga: i'd be an anthropologist working for the sgc, and get transferred to atlantis at some point.

voyager: holo-deck, great crew and i'll do my best with being stranded in the delta quadrant.

and how could i forget:

harry potter!: i got my letter a little late, but thats okay . off to hogwarts now, where i've been sorted in to hufflepuff .
            sigpic

Comment

Farscape: Nothing beats the adventures to be had living on Moya day in and day out.
              sigpic

Comment

star trek the next generation
                Then i could recreate any TV series on the holodeck; and in my SG-1 holodeck re-creation Sam and Jack would get together

Comment

TV Show. Going to be super original and say Stargate. Cant beat the freedom gate travel brings.

Movie. Resident Evil. Zombie Apocalypse FTW. Or Lord Of The Rings. Rohirrim FTW.

Game. Not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that.
                  sigpic

Comment

If? I do this every time I watch TV. It's called your imagination.

Comment

For the adventure, if you don't take into account the high risk of dying, I would choose Sliders and Star Trek TNG. I like the idea of visiting alternate universe or alien worlds or Boston (just joking). If it was not for the adventure but only the society itself, I would also go with Star Trek TNG. With it's replicators, quality of life, social security, holodeck, end of conflicts, alien worlds (even it it's not as "adventurous" as shown) make it seems like a ideal place to live.
                      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

TV show: Stargate, need I say more?
                        Game: Deus Ex, probably in the nano augmentation era!
                        sigpic
                        Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                          harry potter!: i got my letter a little late, but thats okay . off to hogwarts now, where i've been sorted in to hufflepuff .
                          FTW! I'm on Pottermore and I got sorted into Hufflepuff, and I consider that pretty much the truest sorting you can get on the internet, next to be sorted by JKR herself.
                          Hufflepuffs rock it!

Comment

Yes, Stargate SG1 too I guess for the same reasons. The adventure and visiting aliens world. It's even better because I don't have to actually leave this world (my current life) forever to visit aliens worlds and live that type of adventure. I just need to be hired by the SG team. Then when my day work of visiting aliens world is done, I'm going back to my home. Perfect job if it pays well.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Futurama, Stargate, or Star Wars
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                              X