X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret Circle

Premiers this Thursday.

Is anybody going to check it out?

I'm going to watch it for at least one episode.

iTunes has it available to download now for free before it airs. I downloaded it and I'm planning on watching it a bit later.
    sigpic

Comment

A show about teenagers? NOOOOO thank you.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I spend all day with teenagers, that's enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Its more a show about witches..... and its not bad so far, i caught the pilot yesterday i think im going to keep watching
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Some yummy girls on this programme.

Comment

I just got around to watching the Pilot ep this morning, and found it surprisingly decent. It's got a typical setup(imo) character and storywise for the type of show that it is(teen witches coming into their powers) It kinda reminds me of that 90's movie The Craft a little. I like the characters in this so far though. I didn't feel the overpowering need to stop watching it after 15 mins like I did with The Vampire Diaries or The Nine Lives of Chloe King. I'll probably watch this again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I spend all day with teenagers, that's enough.
                Meh...some Texas teacher you are. You should want to spend 24/7 with teenagers...ya know since we get paid sooooooooooo much to teach in Texas.
                Last edited by LtColCarter; 10 October 2011, 09:48 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  Its more a show about witches..... and its not bad so far, i caught the pilot yesterday i think im going to keep watching
                  Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  I just got around to watching the Pilot ep this morning, and found it surprisingly decent. It's got a typical setup(imo) character and storywise for the type of show that it is(teen witches coming into their powers) It kinda reminds me of that 90's movie The Craft a little. I like the characters in this so far though. I didn't feel the overpowering need to stop watching it after 15 mins like I did with The Vampire Diaries or The Nine Lives of Chloe King. I'll probably watch this again.
                  I'm enjoying this show so far. Its sortta like watching Charmed on caffeine... I do like it, and I've watched all of the episodes so far. One aspect that I don't like is that the 6 teen witches bound their powers to each other and there has to be another member of their circle present for them to use their witchy powers. I hope the show continues in this vein...its seems to get better each week.
                  sigpic

Comment

I admit my main reason to tune in was to see Thomas Dekker again. Wish Sarah Connor Chronicles was still on though.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      A show about teenagers? NOOOOO thank you.
                      *Points to Digi's Sarah Jane Adventures link*
                      sigpic

Comment

It's actually pretty good. The lead character is actually pretty mature for a teenager.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          It's actually pretty good. The lead character is actually pretty mature for a teenager.
                          That she is...not the typical whiny teen
                          sigpic

Comment

this was just picked up for a full season
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              That she is...not the typical whiny teen
                              I think that's one of the reasons why It's much better than I thought it would be.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X