Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-fi websites

Hey guys,

I was wondering something here. Maybe also interesting to turn it into a poll.

What sci-fi websites do you visit to stay up to date? News, new shows, ...

Gateworld
    Scifi Stream
    Airlock Alpha
    Blastr

You name it.
    Lord Zedd

90% of my geek news I get from here and SciFi Stream. I get a bit from Blastr, a bit from Den of Geek, and most of the rest from the geek tab at Fark because news aggregators are awesome.

I am not a fan of Airlock Alpha though. Trying to read that site is like trying to watch FOX News--for every minute of news, you get 5 minutes of editorializing with an opinion so polarizingly wrong and/or uninformed that it makes me want to punch something.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Gallifrey Base (Doctor Who)
      Horizon (Blakes 7)
      Digital Spy
      Den of Geek

Edit - I agree with you Digi. I don't go anywhere near Airlock Alpha. I think it's just a glorified blog, not a place for getting news.

Comment

Ex Astris Scientia
        Eavesdropping (John Eaves Blog)
        The Drex Files
        Memory Alpha
        Starship Dimensions
        Concept Ships

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
          Memory Alpha
          I love the handful of reputable Wikias, like Memory Alpha, Wookieepedia, TARDIS Index File, and a few others, but I don't use them for news at all.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, in that case,

Trek BBS
            Trek Core

Comment

Working...
            X