lots of stargate actors in andromeda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of stargate actors in andromeda

has anyone who's watched andromeda noticed the large amount of stargate actors guest starring in this show, theres daniel who even dies and comes back anouther episode, one of the gaould people, general hammond, tealc, martouf, jonas quinn, and of course rommie is general landry's daughter, and theres probably more

(I apolagize for any and all spelling mistakes in the names of people)

Well Lexa Doig who plays Rommie was on Andromeda first so you could say she wad an Andromeda actor on Stargate

But it's been a while since I saw Andromeda so I only remember Michael Shanks being on it.
    sigpic

Comment

Doig and Shanks first met on the set of Andromeda and eventually married, bit of trivia for you. I think both shows were filmed

I remember a few of the main characters of Andromeda were established SG1 characters. Lexa Doig did Dr. Lam/Andromeda, Brent Stait did Ferretti/Rev, Steve Bacic did Camulus, Coburn/both versions of Rhade, while Brandy Ledford did a guest roles on SG1 and SGA (different characters).

I don't remember Hammond, Martouf or Hammond, but those I mentioned above and remember John De Lancie (Frank Simmons), Shanks and Judge playing rival warships,

sigpic

Comment

There a lot of actors from Stargate appearing on a lot of other shows.

Comment

True, particularly those shot in Vancouver.
          sigpic

Comment

Christopher Judge is also on it as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X