SGA S1-5 Boxset Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA S1-5 Boxset Question...

Hey, firstly I would like to state that this is NOT about the bluray set, and I did try to have a brief search for this before asking.

I already own the portal collection of SG1. Brilliant indeed. But one thing It seems to be missing is commentaries and extras. Sure it has a few featurettes and commentaries for the last few seasons... but i'm curious.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/d...-boxset/429238

I am considering buying this SGA boxset, as it is on sale... however all it says is
    "EXTRA DISC OF NEW CONTENT INCLUDES:

2 Featurettes: Mission 100: Atlantis Reaches A Milestone"

Can anyone who has bought this tell me if the episodes come with commentaries or not? moreso, if there are other bonuses other then the ones shown. moo

I believe the individual discs have all the same content as the original season-by-season releases. So whatever bonus content was on those will also be part of the series set.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

All discs are the same as their individual disc/boxset releases. The only difference is the additional disc exclusive to complete boxset with those two special features.

As for SG1's Portal Collection, SG1 didn't get special feature until season 3 and episode commentaries on season 4 (even though my boxset for 3 says it has audio commentaries but I've never found one).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X