Children of Dune - The Golden Path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children of Dune - The Golden Path

One of my favorite mini-series ever created!

The mini-series of Dune and Children of Dune are fairly well done, the books (1-6), are much better. Still, nice clip.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The first miniseries was waaaaay better IMO. I didn't mind Children of Dune, but the first one was so much better.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        The first miniseries was waaaaay better IMO. I didn't mind Children of Dune, but the first one was so much better.
        The costumes were amazing. The acting made me lol, but this is my favourite scene:

I seriously want half of those costumes. The hats and headdresses are aweeeesome.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

good old times when you could have seen a good scifi movie on "syfy" chanell
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

A good solid science fiction miniseries like Dune or Children of Dune wouldn't even enter the realm of conception for the current nincompoops managing "Syfy".
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The entire trailer it was bugging me who the lead guy is because he looked so familiar. Guessed right at the end it was James McAvoy. Will have to check this one out, looks like a solid miniseries.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X