Favorite Sci-Fi Couples (& why)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Sci-Fi Couples (& why)

Who are your favorite sci-fi couples? Do you like "old-school" couples like Han Solo and Princess Leia or do you have a unique pairing of your own that no one else has even thought of?

Whatever couples you favor, what makes them special?

If enough people respond, perhaps later on we can turn this into one of those "First to 50" voting games (like this thread but sci-fi only).

Pic spam is not only welcome, but encouraged.

DISCLAIMER: I couldn't find any threads that had this topic, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. If someone's already done this, feel free to ignore this thread, lol.
    sigpic
    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Hmmm...

Han Solo and Leia Organa absolutely. Loved the repartee between those two.

John Crichton & Aeryn Sun in Farscape. Their relationship was anything but smooth but they were sweet together anyway.

Delenn & John Sheridan in Babylon 5. Lovely to see two such different people fall in love.
    sigpic

Comment

tom and b'elanna, star trek voyager . i love how they couldn't stop agrueing in earlier seasons, and finally got together and stayed together. they also help with each others faults.
      sigpic

Comment

Aeryn Sun and John Crichton
        sigpic

Comment

There are so many for scifi
          Daniel & Vala for SG-1
          Elizabeth & John, Ronon & Teyla, Rodney & Jennifer for SGA

Trip & T'Pol for ST ENT
          B'Lanna & Tom for ST VOY
          John & Aeryn for Farscape
          Delenn & John for Babylon 5
          Kaylee & Simon for Firefly

Hans & Leia for SW
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

D'oh, how could I forget Riker & Deanna Troi on ST:TNG? It took them long enough, but I loved it when they finally did get together.

Worf & Jadzia Dax on DS9 never really got a chance but I liked them for as long as it lasted...

I would have liked to see more of Trip Tucker & T'Pol on Enterprise.
            sigpic

Comment

I think the winner for me is Daniel/Janet in SG-1.

They're always so sweet to each other. Even though it's hardly a canon ship, I always assumed there was something between the two of them.

Of course, I also love Han and Leia. You can't get much more classic than that. And Kaylee and Simon from Firefly. They're just so cute...though Simon drives me nuts at times with how clueless he is, lol.
              sigpic
              Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

oh how can i forget areyn and john
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney McKay and Jennifer Keller

Edit: They should have made an entire season JUST about McKeller. ahahahah!
                  Last edited by escyos; 10 August 2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Sam & Jack from SG-1, of course! That's the only pairing I have ever actively shipped.

Generally I'm okay with any pairing in any show as long as it makes sense to me. But the ones I had a really soft spot for? I think I'd go, besides Sam and Jack, with:

John Crichton and Aeryn Sun from Farscape
                    Max Guevara and Logan Cale from Dark Angel
                    Ron Greer and Lisa Park from SGU
                    Helen Magnus and John Druitt from Sanctuary

and of course Han and Leia. They are classic. 'Nuff said.
                    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Hammond looks envious of Jack.
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 10 August 2011, 05:26 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Jack and Daniel!

...or Daniel and Vala!

sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Aeryn Sun and John Crichton, they just had this magnetism together on screen.

sigpic

Comment

Aeryn and Crichton (Farscape), Kaylee and Simon (Firefly), and if we are going to include sci-fi books in this, Emperor Paul Atreides and Chani.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                              Hammond looks envious of Jack.
                              Wouldn't you be?

Here he went from envy to full-on shock and jealousy!

Oh, and if we are including books, I second Paul & Chani and add Bean and Petra from Shadow series (part of Enderverse).
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                              X