We Love Lorne Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Love Lorne Because...

I did not see my favorite major in this line-up of "We love" threads. I truly hope I just missed it and am suffering a blonde moment. If not, here it is. So tell us why you love Major Evan Lorne. One reason at a time, please!

1. He's always coming to the rescue.

Spoiler:
    And you thought I was gonna say because he's hot, didn't you?
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

2. He's HOT!!!
    sigpic

Comment

3. He's a great team leader.
      sigpic

Comment

4. He talks about his sister and his nephews
        sigpic

Comment

5. He kicks butt.
          sigpic

Comment

6. He's sarcastic.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              2. He's HOT!!!
              sigpic

Comment

He's got some of the very best lines to say.

Comment

8. He just made me a First Lieutenant.
                  sigpic

Comment

9. He's so very fun to whump
                    sigpic
                    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

10. He's a man of his word.
                      sigpic

Comment

11. He's an artist.

Comment

12. He has beautiful eyes...
                          sigpic

Comment

13. He made 'Enemy Mine' more memorable for me.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

14. His hair is "ruffle worthy".
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X