Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choose your Sci Fi Life!

Here is the deal.
    lets say that you are given the choice to enter 1 of 3 Sci Fi Genre universes,and become a prechosen character with all thier talents,abilities,and equipment. Plus you also get all thier responsibilities,and problems.
    You have to play by the rules of said universe,and if you make it the whole 5 years,with out using the escape policy (whch kicks in in case of death) You will recieve 5 million dollars for the whole thing. Or 1 mill per year that you make it thru.
    The catches. When you enter this universe. You wil have no knowledge of yourself prior to entering that universe. You are that character,and will behave in that manor. And when you come out. You get to keep full Memory of your adventures there,but you bring no actual knowledge out with you. So no building Spaceship and Babe cloning machines.

Here are the choices.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/solo.jpg
    Han Solo. You get to be Captain of the Mill Falcon!
    Captain of the fastest ship in the galaxy.
    You have the freedom to go where ever you want to in the Star Wars Universe.
    Your a great pilot ,and an excellent shot. Sure its a galaxy controlled by an evil galactic Empire with magic powers,and lottsa fat sluggy crimelords and such.
    But you get a wookie to take care of!
    And you have to keep getting the pirate and smuggler jobs to keep your self feed,and your ship running and said fat sluggy crimelords from sending a guy with a bucket on his head to kill you,and you might get to kiss a prencess towards the end of the 5 years.
    Woo Hoo.

http://www.hoolinet.com/Portals/0/Captainkirk.jpg
    Captain Kirk.
    You get to be the Captain of the Enterprise. You get to bang all the hot babes. And a faser!
    And a toupee that won't blow off for nuttiin!
    But you do have to be Captain of a ship of 300 or so crewmen. And go on missions as ordered by the higher ranking officers. Diplomatic misions. peace convoeys. Hauling diplomats around. Scientific surveys.
    But there are green alien babes. and the occasional space battle.
    (Sorry no holodeck,so no high Tech wanking in this fantasy)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v-Fo2OXNMt...w/s1600/23.jpg
    The 4th Doctor Who.
    You get the Best Space Time machine of all time baby! And a computer dog with a laster in its nose,and a sonic screwdriver,,,that is just a screwdriver...oh well.
    You can go ANYWHERE in the universe of Time.and Space. All of creation is open to you.
    And you get to let some hot babes tag along with you.
    Down side.
    Lots of evil beings want you DEAD!
    From common thugs to Cosmic Beings.
    They will be coming after you.
    But you have one of the greatest scientific,and unpredictable mind in the universe!
    Oh and the universe will need constant saving cause its a clumsy old thing too.

So which would you choose!?

Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 July 2011, 10:20 PM.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

....you forgot some girls
    sigpic

Comment

The Fourth Doctor, fullstop. Not "the 4th Doctor Who."
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
        ....you forgot some girls

No I didn't. Mainly cause it took me an hour to type that out,and I just gave up after 3.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        The Fourth Doctor, fullstop. Not "the 4th Doctor Who."
        ....Thats it.
        NO K-9 for you,and the only companion you get is adric.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

The 3 Female Picks.
          http://crazysexylife.com/wp-content/...s-weaver_l.jpg
          http://tombraiders.net/stella/images...lara_croft.jpg
          http://www.syfy.com/_cache/assets/as...nus480x320.jpg
          Ripley and the fact that your stuck in the Alien's universe.
          Your biggest gaol is to survive. Not get impregnated by some Acid Spewing ***** that thinks its a bigger one then you.
          You get all the guns,and the guts. And you get your cat,and newt,and the hot Space marine played by that bean guy.
          Can you make it a full 5 years in that scenario?
          Choice 2. Lara Croft.
          Your rich,and got a spirit of adventure.
          Can go where ever you want in the world.
          Bad thing is you choose some pretty nasty places to go,and are a big Trouble magnet.
          you get all the agility,and are a master at weapons. But you have to fight big evil coperations. magical deitey,and everything with teeth wants to take a bite out of you!
          Choice 3. Helen Magnus.
          You got a certain level of immortaltity going for you. Your a scientific genius,and live in a really cool house filled with a strong group of friends and allies,and you get to work with cool creatures,and strange being.s
          Downside. You have to protect both the Abnormal World. and the Human Wolrds from destoying each other.
          And you got an on/off thing going with jack the ripper.

Same rules as before.

Which would you choose?
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 July 2011, 10:21 PM. Reason: Hotlink tags changed again.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

Helen Magnus most definitely

(thanks for adding girls!)
            sigpic

Comment

Your welcome. I just wanted to be sure I used some that were stand aloneish and with enough diversity to make it some what of a choice.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

I would have to go with Helen Magnus. I'm not terribly familiar with the other two women, but I'm a huge fan of Sanctuary, and getting to hang out with Will, Henry, Biggie, and Kate all day sounds like fun to me. Being able to be a little enigmatic once in awhile wouldn't hurt either.
                "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Han Solo. Ohhhhhhh yes! I get a furry friend and marry a Princess.

Comment

For the scarf alone it would have to be the fourth doctor.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd be Ripley and take care of some Xenomorph's with my cat.
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

ok not of the choices but i'd work for the sgc.

i guess i'll be sam, then i get to explore planets, fight the go'auld and maybe get jack .
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm I would choose counselor Troi from star trek , she seems cool
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Lara Croft.

I'd fight bears, T-Rexes, wolves, grave robbers, some type of ancient evil, booby traps, mother**** snakes! Best part is that I get paid in GOLD! GLORIOUS GOOOOOOLLDDD! I'm like the Indiana Jones of women; minus fighting Nazis and aliens.

Comment

Working...
                            X