This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB on JLU

I was watching Justice League: UNLIMITED this weekend, and I noticed that Ben Browder starred as one of the main characters. He stars as 'Bartholomew Aloysius Lash' aka Bat Lash. The episode was 'The Once and Future Thing, Part I', it should be re-airing next Saturday during the day sometimes.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Yes, a lot of sci-fi well-knowns show up on that show. Including Jeffrey Combs, who plays Shran on "Star Trek: Enterprise." He played that guy that has no face... No clue what his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor
      Yes, a lot of sci-fi well-knowns show up on that show. Including Jeffrey Combs, who plays Shran on "Star Trek: Enterprise." He played that guy that has no face... No clue what his name is.
      Yep. He played 'The Question'. Good episode.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I am one of those crazed fans (or loyal, depends on your perspective of course) who waited months and months for it to air just so I could hear BB's voice to a comic book character I previously had never heard of. I thought it was a pretty good episode and I can't wait till next week for BB's return...Batman Beyond, that is. The last line threw me so much I had rewind (yes I taped it as well).

Actually watch JLU pretty consistantly but I seemed to have missed an entire season somewhere, dunno how that happened. As for well known names (well sorta) Tom Everett Scott was Booster Gold apparently. I wondered what happened to him.

Ooh, Amy Acker is going to be in a future episode as the Huntress!

I still find it mildly amusing that Michael Rosenbaum is both Lex Luthor and the Flash. Clancy Brown is still too perfect as the animated version though.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
          I am one of those crazed fans (or loyal, depends on your perspective of course) who waited months and months for it to air just so I could hear BB's voice to a comic book character I previously had never heard of. I thought it was a pretty good episode and I can't wait till next week for BB's return...Batman Beyond, that is. The last line threw me so much I had rewind (yes I taped it as well).

Actually watch JLU pretty consistantly but I seemed to have missed an entire season somewhere, dunno how that happened. As for well known names (well sorta) Tom Everett Scott was Booster Gold apparently. I wondered what happened to him.

Ooh, Amy Acker is going to be in a future episode as the Huntress!

I still find it mildly amusing that Michael Rosenbaum is both Lex Luthor and the Flash. Clancy Brown is still too perfect as the animated version though.
          Sweet . . . I was wondering if there were any other JLU fans running around.

Somehow, I managed to miss last week's episode.

Hopefully, they'll run it again on Saturday afternoon like they have been for awhile now. **crossing fingers**

Comment

Working...
          X