PDA

View Full Version : What does Rush want?

Duneknight
April 28th, 2011, 12:55 PM
You would think the whole novus plotline would interest Rush, but he clearly didnt give a s***. I know what concerns him is the "mission" but what entails this mission? I feel as a viewer im left out on whatever Rush is working on. Whats even more surprising is how he didn't want to take advantage of the knowledge Novus might possess since that might aid in his mission. There is something hidden from us pertaining to Rush and novus but i can't point my finger on it.

Keeper
April 28th, 2011, 12:59 PM
he's said it clearly in the past.

the mission is to get to where they're going, not about getting home. where they're going is the source of the signal in the bacground cosmic radiation.

the information on novus was useless to him because it won't get the ship where it's going faster, it won't contain spare parts, and TJ is still alive so they're not re-learning medicine or anything.

on novus, he went looking for what might be viable - air filtration. there were no parts, but an underground bunker needs a way for people to breathe for a few years. the rest of the tech is behind what the ancients built into destiny, and information is a distraction.

Wayston
April 28th, 2011, 01:02 PM
yeah, it's not that rush was hiding something. It's just that he had no interest in elaborating to the crew and they had no interest in asking until they wanted him for something (for which he had no interest in). Objectively speaking he was right, he genuinly had something more important to do. What he did was procure better material than lime for the air filtration system, he had looked for and found that material and was busy cutting it into proper chunks compatible with Destiny's filtration system. This was indeed more important and more achievable than downloading an entire database on a rapidly collapsing planet. It's just that the other crew weren't as interested in that as they were in the adventures of their past alternative future selves.

jmoz
April 28th, 2011, 01:04 PM
your lunch money

jelgate
April 28th, 2011, 01:36 PM
For Rush if something has no practical use then its of no interest to him. The past insight is not practical

Duneknight
April 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM

the mission is to get to where they're going, not about getting home. where they're going is the source of the signal in the bacground cosmic radiation.

the information on novus was useless to him because it won't get the ship where it's going faster, it won't contain spare parts, and TJ is still alive so they're not re-learning medicine or anything.

on novus, he went looking for what might be viable - air filtration. there were no parts, but an underground bunker needs a way for people to breathe for a few years. the rest of the tech is behind what the ancients built into destiny, and information is a distraction.

air filtration? this show really knows how to grab an audience.

Keeper
April 28th, 2011, 01:44 PM
air filtration? this show really knows how to grab an audience.

practical results.

which, for the record, was only ever a footnote. the storyline itself was portrayed through the parts rush wasn't in - which is the majority of the episode.

this show is portraying rush as realistic - he's devoted to his mission. air filtration will mean he doesn't need to stop to refill it as much later. AND he's making sure that as many people as possible make it as far as possible together - he's come round to the idea, apparently, of everyone having a role on the ship.

LtColCarter
April 28th, 2011, 01:53 PM

practical results.

which, for the record, was only ever a footnote. the storyline itself was portrayed through the parts rush wasn't in - which is the majority of the episode.

this show is portraying rush as realistic - he's devoted to his mission. air filtration will mean he doesn't need to stop to refill it as much later. AND he's making sure that as many people as possible make it as far as possible together - he's come round to the idea, apparently, of everyone having a role on the ship.

Very good explanations! :)

Razor One
April 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM
What does Rush want?

Cigarettes. Caffeine.

He's been denied these for two years. The Novans likely found substitutes or something very much like these substances. Rush was cranky because he knew, he KNEW that once he got a taste of that sweet sweet caffeine and felt the narcotic rush of nicotine once again he would lose his mind all over again.

Thus he was cranky for the entire episode. So close to all those lovely stimulants and yet he knows he cannot have them.

Razor One
April 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM
What does Rush want?

Cigarettes. Caffeine.

He's been denied these for two years. The Novans likely found substitutes or something very much like these substances. Rush was cranky because he knew, he KNEW that once he got a taste of that sweet sweet caffeine and felt the narcotic rush of nicotine once again he would lose his mind all over again.

Thus he was cranky for the entire episode. So close to all those lovely stimulants and yet he knows he cannot have them.

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
What does Rush want?

To find the candy coated center of the Universe. I agree he's looking for the pratically useful materials that will aid him in achiving his goal.

Duneknight
April 28th, 2011, 02:41 PM
What does Rush want?

To find the candy coated center of the Universe. I agree he's looking for the pratically useful materials that will aid him in achiving his goal.

The problem with the goal is we dont know what it is. All we seen is some footage of a the signal. Is the mission to go to a certain spot to capture more signals? And all those signals form a sentence? And that sentence says the Mission is and always will be the Journey itself?? That or 42.

Keeper
April 28th, 2011, 02:44 PM
if it is, then that's what rush is chasing. the mission.

he's determined to see it through, regardless of what it entails. and if it IS some philosophical stuff, he's intelligent enough to deal with it.

General Jumper One
April 28th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Rush wants to complete the mission, he believes that it is his destiny.

Nth Chevron
April 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I think bringing Destiny up to as close to working order as possible is an easy second for him.

BUT he never seems to show as much zeal for repairing Destiny as he does for everyone to focus on the mission

So he is kind of conflicted, almost one track mind

N.C

caribsci
April 28th, 2011, 03:47 PM

......... well said.Might i also add that the last time Rush was distracted(Hope), it didn't end too well.While everyone else was busy trying to watch ''Past Days OF our Lives'' Rush was trying to keep everyone onboard( including those just picked up) alive.

Keeper
April 28th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I think bringing Destiny up to as close to working order as possible is an easy second for him.

BUT he never seems to show as much zeal for repairing Destiny as he does for everyone to focus on the mission

So he is kind of conflicted, almost one track mind

N.C

agreed, and rep system is irritating me (no greenie for ya :()

if repairing the destiny would directly contribute to the success of the mission, he'd be on it straight away. however, because the ship can mostly limp from a to b, and hopefully on through to c, his focus on repairs is just enough to survive another onslaught of drones, smurfs or whatever.

tomstone
April 28th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Well, obviously Rush wants to kill Santa Clause for never giving him his Barbie.

KEK
April 28th, 2011, 05:55 PM
The descendants are a constant reminder to everyone that they could **** the mission off and still be happy. That's the last thing he wants.

Keeper
April 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM
actually, the descendants in a way should make him happy.

now he's got even more labourers for the mission, and if someone dies... well, there's a lot more people, making even more of them expendable :p

norph
April 28th, 2011, 06:35 PM
The descendants are a constant reminder to everyone that they could **** the mission off and still be happy. That's the last thing he wants.

Also if Novus wasn't in trouble and there is another human civilization in this part of the universe , there might have been a possibility that a large part of Destiny crew might have decided to stay on Novus instead of continue the mission on Destiny.

Although if he met up with the Futurans, there's possibility that he might have a large number of skilled personal volunteers to help him on the mission who worship him like a god.

garhkal
April 28th, 2011, 08:02 PM
What does Rush want?

Cigarettes. Caffeine..

With as long as he has been with out both cold turkey, i would say he is well over them.

Gollumpus
April 28th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Well, Rush wants to complete the "mission". What exactly that mission is is kind of open to interpretation. Is it important to humanity? Quite possibly... maybe, perhaps.

The big question I have always had is this: when the heck is the "mission" going to end? (other than in another two episodes. :P)

Has there ever been any indication that the "mission" would be completed in the next couple of years, or even in the lifetime of anyone currently on the crew? If the mission is supposed to take another X millions of years, then without a constant, reliable connection between Destiny and constant re-supply from Earth I'd say they're crazy to go on.

regards,
G.

morbosfist
April 28th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Rush himself admits he has no idea when it ends, but given how long it's been going, they have to be close.

Gollumpus
April 28th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Rush himself admits he has no idea when it ends, but given how long it's been going, they have to be close.

Well, the universe is pretty big place.... :P

regards,
G.

PS - initially I looked at the thread title and thought of Vir.

morbosfist
April 28th, 2011, 08:45 PM
That it is, but Rush isn't going to let that stop him.

Lahela
April 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM

I think it's actually the last thing he could give a toss about. He was looking for a way to keep all those people alive. Why is that such a bad thing?

Can I also point that he is now thoroughly absolved of any suspicion about what the other him did in Twin Destinies.

morrismike
April 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
You would think the whole novus plotline would interest Rush, but he clearly didnt give a s***. I know what concerns him is the "mission" but what entails this mission? I feel as a viewer im left out on whatever Rush is working on. Whats even more surprising is how he didn't want to take advantage of the knowledge Novus might possess since that might aid in his mission. There is something hidden from us pertaining to Rush and novus but i can't point my finger on it.

I'm not sure Rush has a mission. People suffering from mental disorders are goal oriented but that goal can vary from day to day.

The problem Rush has was that he needed another dry/soluble/regenerative CO2 sorbant. Since there is really no use for such a thing on an advanced planet he basically had to google up something. I personally would have taken a crew to home depot and got the stuff to assemble a MEA scrubber similar to what you would find on a submarine.

morrismike
April 29th, 2011, 08:37 AM

You forgot the not needing him part.

General Jumper One
April 29th, 2011, 03:48 PM
You forgot the not needing him part.

they don't need him if they are stranded on a planet, they need him while they are on the ship though

garhkal
April 29th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Which is what i said.

pbellosom
April 30th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Has there ever been any indication that the "mission" would be completed in the next couple of years, or even in the lifetime of anyone currently on the crew? If the mission is supposed to take another X millions of years, then without a constant, reliable connection between Destiny and constant re-supply from Earth I'd say they're crazy to go on.

The mission was designed to and has taken millions of years, with those sort of timescales involved it seems pointless to think it will end soon BUT I vaguely recall at some point JM saying that now there are people on board Destiny it can be completed a lot faster. Not entirely sure what that means though, maybe Destiny needs to process certain stuff through the mind of a crew member?

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM
The mission was designed to and has taken millions of years, with those sort of timescales involved it seems pointless to think it will end soon BUT I vaguely recall at some point JM saying that now there are people on board Destiny it can be completed a lot faster. Not entirely sure what that means though, maybe Destiny needs to process certain stuff through the mind of a crew member?

Does Destiny work by itself or does whatever Rush tells it too?

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Does Destiny work by itself or does whatever Rush tells it too?

the Destiny controls itself ie the countdown timer and Rush controls it when he wants it to make a slight detour and stuff.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 10:45 AM
the Destiny controls itself ie the countdown timer and Rush controls it when he wants it to make a slight detour and stuff.

so what is he waiting for? cant he just go wherever destiny needs to be.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 10:48 AM
so what is he waiting for? cant he just go wherever destiny needs to be.

he's not waited around yet.

wherever destiny's going, it's a long way off. supplies are needed for the mission, and now that rush doesn't have sole control of the bridge he no longer has sole control of the ship. he can't oppose young on things that aren't needed for the mission, however he has displayed an ability to delay the ship for the benefit of the mission when a number of the crew were off destiny and he stopped the ship to dial back for them.

he's acted for the benefit of the mission, and he has his whole life ahead of him. plenty of time.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
he's not waited around yet.

wherever destiny's going, it's a long way off. supplies are needed for the mission, and now that rush doesn't have sole control of the bridge he no longer has sole control of the ship. he can't oppose young on things that aren't needed for the mission, however he has displayed an ability to delay the ship for the benefit of the mission when a number of the crew were off destiny and he stopped the ship to dial back for them.

he's acted for the benefit of the mission, and he has his whole life ahead of him. plenty of time.

feels a little unfair for Rush to not tell us what Destiny is after and how it plans to use the info it gets to develop a super weapon. Why does Destiny even need the crew?

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM
feels a little unfair for Rush to not tell us what Destiny is after and how it plans to use the info it gets to develop a super weapon. Why does Destiny even need the crew?

he has, and it's not a weapon.

god code, cosmic background radiation. not a weapon. and the ancients ascended before they could come to destiny.

it's all in the aired episodes, none of it is new info.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 11:19 AM
he has, and it's not a weapon.

god code, cosmic background radiation. not a weapon. and the ancients ascended before they could come to destiny.

it's all in the aired episodes, none of it is new info.

for you its a god code, for me its a weapon. All this so he can ascend and bring his dead wife with him? Or to rule over earth with an iron fist? lol

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 11:30 AM
well if it's a weapon, i don't think he needs it to ascend, since he could have done that already if he wanted. earth knows where Kheb is, after all.

i say god code because... well.. it's an indication of an intelligent design or construct to the universe. it's pretty much said in the episode when the bomb is put on earth. from the transcript:

TELFORD: I've got to head back, but she's coming on board. She'll want a post mortem on this latest fiasco, but what she's really interested in is Rush's little signal from God.

RUSH (irritated): I never called it that.

TELFORD: Well, that's what a lot of them are calling it back home. It's created a bit of a stir.
RUSH: I know that you were offered Icarus before they gave it to me, and I know you turned it down. You couldn't see the potential.

COVEL: I thought it was a bunch of mythological mumbo jumbo about the gods and ultimate understanding!

RUSH: Yeah, well, this proves you wrong.

COVEL: We are talking about evidence of an intelligence present at the beginning of time.

RUSH: Yeah.

COVEL: Now, you can deny it all you like; they're gonna call it proof of the existence of Godgod isn't my inference, it's the word being used on the show.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Knowledge is power, what its used for is the real motivation. Maybe Rush doesnt care about the safety of the crew because he knows he will be able to reverse time or change things back to the way they were? There is no such thing for a character to merely pursue something so audaciously just so he can know how the universe started, thats not a realistic motivation I think. There is something behind it, some need he has that this mission fulfils.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Knowledge is power, what its used for is the real motivation. Maybe Rush doesnt care about the safety of the crew because he knows he will be able to reverse time or change things back to the way they were? There is no such thing for a character to merely pursue something so audaciously just so he can know how the universe started, thats not a realistic motivation I think. There is something behind it, some need he has that this mission fulfils.

really? meaning of life just isn't good enough?

there are many people who don't want or need power.

he has no idea what he'll get at the end of the road - and of course, if he were to put time back the way it was, then there's no series really.

knowledge isn't always power - for example, knowing the cd charts or whatever doesn't give power. even if the knowledge rush seeks could lead to power, he's had enough opportunity in his life to go for power without being on destiny - instead, he's working in a public sector job which can't become public knowledge. a good example of what i mean is when carter put herself into (yet another) alternate universe, and contacted mckay to help her get home. he was rich and famous, because he was working private sector. rush knows how to get power... if he wanted it, he wouldn't have wasted so much time on something that may or may not have even worked.

morrismike
April 30th, 2011, 12:12 PM
they don't need him if they are stranded on a planet, they need him while they are on the ship though

Only because he is and has been withholding information. The sooner Rush dies the better they'll be in the long run.

morbosfist
April 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Rush isn't hiding anything at the moment. He was, but that's past.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Only because he is and has been withholding information. The sooner Rush dies the better they'll be in the long run.

probably not - eli's smart, but he lacks the experience. the rest of the scientists have the experience, but aren't as smart. rush has both in his favour :p

morrismike
April 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Rush isn't hiding anything at the moment. He was, but that's past.

strapping himself in the chair for a booty call while they were trying to get supplies gated in
yeah, Rush has nothing to hide.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 12:34 PM
strapping himself in the chair for a booty call while they were trying to get supplies gated in
yeah, Rush has nothing to hide.

on her suggestion rather than his own, and there was no indication of malice there :p

but c'mon, solo's no fun and he didn't have anyone else judging him for it.

morbosfist
April 30th, 2011, 01:00 PM
yeah, Rush has nothing to hide."I'm gonna sit in the deadly chair to have sex with the incredibly hot scientist in the ship's computer."

Even exempting the deadly part, I dare you to work up the nerve to tell someone you plan to do that.

pbellosom
April 30th, 2011, 01:05 PM
K There is no such thing for a character to merely pursue something so audaciously just so he can know how the universe started, thats not a realistic motivation I think. There is something behind it, some need he has that this mission fulfils.

I'd do it. I imagine most scientists would. The pursuit of knowledge just for the sake of knowledge is a strong urge.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I'd do it. I imagine most scientists would. The pursuit of knowledge just for the sake of knowledge is a strong urge.

well then you're one dimensional :)

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 01:18 PM
well then you're one dimensional :)

less than you are - power isn't the only thing that people want.

morbosfist
April 30th, 2011, 01:19 PM
well then you're one dimensional :)So are most scientists then. Not all scientific advances were made to wage war.

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 01:25 PM
when the scientists were developing the A-bomb they didn't know they were making a weapon ;)

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
when the scientists were developing the A-bomb they didn't know they were making a weapon ;)

when nobel invented dynamite, he thought only of the good he could do with it. for him, it wasn't a weapon, it was a tool to help people.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 01:34 PM
when nobel invented dynamite, he thought only of the good he could do with it. for him, it wasn't a weapon, it was a tool to help people.

Rush wants the power to change things or certain things. He is not just seeking info to satisfy his curiosity about the universe. (that goes for plenty of scientist characters btw, its never just about knowledge)

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 01:35 PM
The only way we can truly know what Rush wants is to ask him, which we can't, even if we could he probably wouldn't tell us.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Rush wants the power to change things or certain things. He is not just seeking info to satisfy his curiosity about the universe. (that goes for plenty of scientist characters btw, its never just about knowledge)

change what? and how? he has no idea what, if any, power lies at the end - but he's curious if there is anything. power or otherwise, he wants to see what's at the end.

likewise for any other scientist - curiosity will come before power for many. in-show - brody, volker, carter, cavanaugh (ok, he's debatable,) lee (who always seems to get the broken projects to show off at science fairs,) and others.

daniel jackson, the first person to figure out the stargate, spent his career chasing pyramids as landing pads - despite being ridiculed by his peers. why? because he was curious - not because it gave him any power.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 01:53 PM
The only way we can truly know what Rush wants is to ask him, which we can't, even if we could he probably wouldn't tell us.

yeah they are trying to keep him all mysterious, like that character in LOST but LOST actually gave more answers throughout than SGU. Because LOST gave its viewers lots of questions and chose to answer them one by one as the show progressed, SGU on the other hand just got one big question and thats what it leans on after 2 seasons and its not gonna answer it till the very end. Also in LOST the characters kept nagging the ones who knew things all the time and they had a good excuse for not revealing things because of the urgency of the situation. But in Destiny they are pretty much camped in the same location and they pretty much leave Rush to his own devices. They don't even ask him what he thinks about the mission. The writers in the early season 2 had volkar and brody seem disinterested in whatever Rush had to say about the signal, obviously to deter the viewers from scolding the characters for not being inquisitive. But they seem to have gotten interested after they choose to stay on destiny in alt reality, so why haven't they asked Rush yet about the mission???

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 01:59 PM
change what? and how? he has no idea what, if any, power lies at the end - but he's curious if there is anything. power or otherwise, he wants to see what's at the end.

likewise for any other scientist - curiosity will come before power for many. in-show - brody, volker, carter, cavanaugh (ok, he's debatable,) lee (who always seems to get the broken projects to show off at science fairs,) and others.

daniel jackson, the first person to figure out the stargate, spent his career chasing pyramids as landing pads - despite being ridiculed by his peers. why? because he was curious - not because it gave him any power.

Jackson was being ridiculed for believing in these things, he was seeking proof. He wanted to repair his reputation at first or actually reassure himself that he's not insane. It later became about saving Sharai then went on to realizing the importance of his work in SGC to humanity.

Keeper
April 30th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Jackson was being ridiculed for believing in these things, he was seeking proof. He wanted to repair his reputation at first or actually reassure himself that he's not insane. It later became about saving Sharai then went on to realizing the importance of his work in SGC to humanity.

yet finding proof on earth was an... interesting way to spend his life :p

if jackson had never joined the SGC, he knew full well he'd never see the proof of his claims. even when he did find it, through the SGC, he never gained power from it. even though his work has benefited humanity, he can never be recognised for it.

sha're doesn't come into his seeking the knowledge or work for humanity - his early travels through the gate were for her, but his very first one was about knowledge - which was jackson's primary motivator. sha're distracted him from it for a time, that's all.

pbellosom
April 30th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Also in LOST the characters kept nagging the ones who knew things all the time

I genuinely laughed out loud at that. No they didn't. If just once during season three they had stopped to ask Juliet anything the plot would've gone different.

Duneknight
April 30th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I genuinely laughed out loud at that. No they didn't. If just once during season three they had stopped to ask Juliet anything the plot would've gone different.

they did in season 4, 5 and the rest. They were very inquisitive, it was part of the drama. The idea that they needed to know why all this was happening to them and the "major players" always held on to their secrets and they all had ulterior motives., their excuse was that Jack/Swayer wouldn't be able to grasp it all and would only confuse them more or they didn't need to know it was better that way for them. There were a number of excuses, you could buy it but in SGU I dont understand why they don't interrogate Rush.

Gollumpus
April 30th, 2011, 09:54 PM
... in SGU I dont understand why they don't interrogate Rush.

They fear his withering sarcasm.

regards,
G.

garhkal
April 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Perhaps rush hopes there IS some way to play with time.. so he can go back and help his wife..

General Jumper One
April 30th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Perhaps rush hopes there IS some way to play with time.. so he can go back and help his wife..

that's so season 1, its season 2 now and its Amanda he wants

caribsci
April 30th, 2011, 11:01 PM
The big question I have always had is this: when the heck is the "mission" going to end? (other than in another two episodes. )

regards,
G. ....

Well here are my thoughts on this.Since the Tauri always seem to hasten things with their presence then i would say the mission would be over soon.(SGA'S Epiphany ;those people were there for years then Sheppard shows up and within 6 months they ascend..............look at how many times stuff happened as soon as SG1 stepped foot on the planet...........look how quickly Novus started to fall apart as soon as they showed up.

Rush knew that the 9th chevron held mysteries but i think his ultmate goal is ascension.Yes Keb exists but with no oma desala .......in ''Time'' Rush was telling Eli about ascension and saying although they might not be able to ascend he wants to learn as much as he could before death.Might get this wrong but he asked Eli wat was he doing with the little time he was given to exist in this form........if Rush ever ascends the ascended beings are gonna be in so much trouble.lol.

Keeper
May 1st, 2011, 05:36 AM
Yes Keb exists but with no oma desala ....

oma herself may or may not have been there - i don't believe she was ever killed off at any point, just left off to the side somewhere. even if she wasn't hanging around kheb all the time, she had enough little minions to do the work for her - they were there even when she was, and with the abydos ascension she did, she's got even more if they're all trained up right :p

escyos
May 1st, 2011, 05:49 AM
What does Rush want?

.....pie....

Duneknight
May 1st, 2011, 06:18 AM
that's so season 1, its season 2 now and its Amanda he wants

what baloney! he doesnt even like amanda, he just felt sorry for her or at best close to her enough because shes the only one who understands him, doesnt mean he loves her more than his wife.

Keeper
May 1st, 2011, 06:23 AM
what baloney! he doesnt even like amanda, he just felt sorry for her or at best close to her enough because shes the only one who understands him, doesnt mean he loves her more than his wife.

however, with his wife dead, he'll take what he can get.

AND she'll devote herself to the mission just because he wants it - he doesn't even have to work for it.

General Jumper One
May 1st, 2011, 07:08 AM
oma herself may or may not have been there - i don't believe she was ever killed off at any point, just left off to the side somewhere. even if she wasn't hanging around kheb all the time, she had enough little minions to do the work for her - they were there even when she was, and with the abydos ascension she did, she's got even more if they're all trained up right :p

Oma is stuck in an eternal battle with Anubis.

Keeper
May 1st, 2011, 07:25 AM
Oma is stuck in an eternal battle with Anubis.

bah, forgot they never entirely resolved that fight. it's not as if anubis is even on the same level as her - he's half-ascended, at least somewhat younger... blasted ancients.

garhkal
May 1st, 2011, 02:26 PM
We need a tag match.
Anubis and Adria against Oma and morgan!

LordRush
May 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM
I think he just wants some coffee:D