PDA

View Full Version : Lucian Alliance

TraK
April 27th, 2011, 03:31 AM
I hope no one had forgotten that there are still Lucian Alliance members, not including Varro, on the planet with the survivors. Remember that the events in "The Hunt" never happened for them, so they are still alive and well. Now i wonder what happened to them and how they managed to fit in with the 'Earthlings'

spinny magee
April 27th, 2011, 03:37 AM
And how did they manage to hook up with someone before Eli?

Cold Fuzz
April 27th, 2011, 03:42 AM
I can imagine them fitting in better at Tenera than with Futura, especially with Varro marrying Vanessa James and having 3 children. If Varro would be able to set aside all differences and marry one of the Destiny crew, I'm sure the other former Lucian Alliance members would've followed his lead.

Crias
April 27th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Varo is just the coolest tho. By the way does anyone know the name of the actor that Eli hooks up with? Ive seen her somewhere before but i cant quite figure out where

dvdrts
April 27th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Varo is just the coolest tho. By the way does anyone know the name of the actor that Eli hooks up with? Ive seen her somewhere before but i cant quite figure out where

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010391/

Ed
April 27th, 2011, 09:16 AM
icon she is the one soren shoots

garhkal
April 27th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I thought i recognized her.. But i didn't know she was Ghost in the Machine SGA.

Nth Chevron
April 28th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Remembered both times :D

Awesomesauce !!

..wait..what?

N.C