Spacecast blew it for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacecast blew it for me

Anyone else in Canada notice the terrible placement of commercials during the episode on Tuesday? Plus when Park was explaining to Eli something about the spaceships they never continued the scene, when it came back from commercial it skipped to another scene. I gave up and didn't watch the rest, rather downlaod it from somewhere and watch it later. Can't be bothered with all these stupid commercials for products I will never buy. Spacecast did a horrible job IMO, and can't help wondering if it was deliberate to maybe squeeze in a few more commercials.
    Last edited by erotavlas; 26 April 2011, 07:33 PM.

send in some drones
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      send in some drones
      May as well. By the sound of it Spacecast has already sent in the clowns...

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

Er...it's called SPACE. Spacecast is just the name of their website.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Er...it's called SPACE. Spacecast is just the name of their website.
          good episode, bad website
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It was annoying, made the episode almost unwatchable. Looks like they were out of sync with the scene breaks normally put into the episodes to slot the ads in. At least we weren't reminded all the time that it contained scenes of violence and whatever subject matter! I'm just going to have to wait for the DVD to come out in a couple of months and then I can enjoy the second season without those infuriating ads breaking them up.

Comment

At least we weren't reminded all the time that it contained scenes of violence
              huh what? seriously>?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                huh what? seriously>?
                You know, those moronic 'warning' bits that play after every commercial break before the show resumes--on pretty much every show currently airing on TV?

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Bloody do-gooders wasting everyone's time.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                  Anyone else in Canada notice the terrible placement of commercials during the episode on Tuesday? Plus when Park was explaining to Eli something about the spaceships they never continued the scene, when it came back from commercial it skipped to another scene. I gave up and didn't watch the rest, rather downlaod it from somewhere and watch it later. Can't be bothered with all these stupid commercials for products I will never buy. Spacecast did a horrible job IMO, and can't help wondering if it was deliberate to maybe squeeze in a few more commercials.
                  OMG that was so infuriating! I tried to catch it in the re-air at 10 PST and nope, same thing! I've never seen Space do anything like that before and it sucks! I swear we missed a minute or so - grrrr.....For the record, I blame Swamp Devil
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

at least they didn't %$^# on the show like syfy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                      at least they didn't %$^# on the show like syfy.
                      I believe thats B5 on the fan excuse BINGO
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I believe thats B5 on the fan excuse BINGO
                        BINGO! I got Syfy, Fox and It's The Powers That Be's Fault For Cancelling The Other Show In The Franchise! Three in a row!

What do I win, Jel my man?
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

There are never any viewer warnings for SGU on SyFy. As for Space's website being **** that may be so but so is SyFy's. Anytime i go there it's a big unorganized jumbled mess.

Comment

it's re-airing, unmessed-with, on Friday and saturday
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

It's confirmed, a rare technical error is to blame.

We sincerely apologize for the SGU issue on the 26th. We experienced a rare technical error and we’ve taken care of it for the future. Please be advised that we are re-airing 2/18 ‘Epilogue’ this Friday, April 29th at 8pm ET and Saturday April 30 at 2pm ET and 6pm ET.

Comment

Working...
                              X