PDA

View Full Version : Funny Part

webxro
April 26th, 2011, 07:46 AM
What's your favorite funny part , i got a tons of funny stuff .

Like the elevator music , and Brody with "damn kids " .

thekillman
April 26th, 2011, 08:48 AM
the most hilarious by far was the elevator music

Nth Chevron
April 26th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Elevator music.

Also, the Eli/Cpl. Barnes moment. -->NEVER SAW IT COMING<---

N.C

The Destiny
April 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Elevator music and grumpy Brody basically made the episode for me!

"Damn kids.. tearing op my lawn!"

I was laughing so hard..!

carmencatalina
April 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
I loved Greer's absolute happiness at finding beef jerky.

Pharaoh Atem
April 26th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I loved Greer's absolute happiness at finding beef jerky.
And sharing it with rush who he swore he'd hate forever

carmencatalina
April 26th, 2011, 09:12 AM
And sharing it with rush who he swore he'd hate forever

They seemed rather chummy, didn't they? With Greer checking on him after the tremor, and Rush's quip about that being his first earthquake.

Maybe beef jerky can bring us all together!

gashead
April 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
The elevator part was funny, when they all started looking at each other. The old guy didn't have a clue.

Mr Evil 37
April 26th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I was laughing so hard at Brody's rant about the kids on the Kino; that and, "Isn't that a font?" are two of the funniest scenes I've ever seen in a television show. I liked the brief return of this joke from Volker near the start.

Was the elevator music based on any particular, recognizable tune or song? It would have been cool if it was a remix of the SGU credits theme.

Egle01
April 26th, 2011, 11:06 AM
It had some funny moments, but nothing topped Eli and Barnes sitting next to each other in one scene, and Barnes giving birth in the next one. :lol:

themeatcleaver
April 26th, 2011, 01:16 PM
I was laughing so hard at Brody's rant about the kids on the Kino; that and, "Isn't that a font?" are two of the funniest scenes I've ever seen in a television show. I liked the brief return of this joke from Volker near the start.

Was the elevator music based on any particular, recognizable tune or song? It would have been cool if it was a remix of the SGU credits theme.

oh man, if only someone had the foresight to do an elevator music version of the SG-1 theme! that would have been absolutely EPIC.

LtColCarter
April 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM
oh man, if only someone had the foresight to do an elevator music version of the SG-1 theme! that would have been absolutely EPIC.

:lol:

LordRush
April 26th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Body was hilarious :)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c308/is300sd/brody.jpg

Nth Chevron
April 26th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Joseph Stalin, meet, Dr Rush :P

N.C

knowles2
April 26th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Think Geer and Rush both relies a long time ago that they both need each other to survive or the scientist needs the military just as much as the military needs the scientists.

My favourity moment was the Brody and the lawn.

What music was they playing the elevator.

garhkal
April 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Elevator music.

Also, the Eli/Cpl. Barnes moment. -->NEVER SAW IT COMING<---

N.C

Definitely!~ No way did i pic them 2 hooking up

IIRC one of the earlier eps of SG1 DID have elevator music..

D Toccs
April 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Brody's "dam kids" rant. Everyone is talking about how happy they are and their grand kids and here's Brody out of nowhere with "dam kids dancing and tearing up my lawn!".

I'd put that scene up there with "in the middle of my back swing!?" as one of my favorite Stargate funny moments.

LtColCarter
April 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I agree with most of what others have said. The elevator music was classic...Lt. Scott looked like he was movin' to the music a little bit! ;)

And Brody complaining about the kids. :)

Greenfire32
April 27th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Reminds me of when Carter hummed the SG-1 theme song in the elevator.

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I did like the elevator music. Abandoned planet. Huge archive. But still with the oh so non soothing elevator music.

generaloneill
May 30th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Elevator Music
Brody's dam kids rant
Seeing one person after another give birth was kinda funny, Chloe telling Scott shut up was hilarious.

Pharaoh Atem
May 30th, 2011, 03:23 PM
beef jerky