This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate DVDs

Just wondering when Stargate SG1 season 7 is coming out on DVD for the UK. They've got it for the US in amazon but i dont have a multi-region DVD player. Does anyone have any idea?
    Godspeed, Don.

Season 7 has been out for quite a while now, I've been buying mine since early summer of last year.

Comment

He means the Box Set

The Box Set is coming on Feb 28th

Comment

Season 7 dvd's came out in the UK last january or so. one a month for 6 months

season 8 and atlantis s1 dvd's come out the end of feb, presumably one each a month for 6 months
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks. But not to you, Feli, you and your single dvds. *glowers and shakes fist*
          Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
            Thanks. But not to you, Feli, you and your single dvds. *glowers and shakes fist*
            heres a link to a couple of sites selling the box set of season 7, out on 28th of feb this year BTW

http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/display...;-1&sku=346992
            http://play.com/play247.asp?page=tit...1403&p=57&g=72
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...699615-3724432

they are all selling it at 44.99

I'll wait a bit 'till the price drops.
            Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
            Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
            Citizen Joe

Comment

I've had the season 7 box set on order for over a year. It just kept getting delayed grrrr. I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival next month now. Does anyone have any idea when the Atlantis Box Set will be out? I'd rather get that than the individual dvds.

Lucy

Comment

I don't suppose anyone would know when to expect an Atlantis season 1 box set?

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister
                  I don't suppose anyone would know when to expect an Atlantis season 1 box set?
                  Around Febuary 28 2006.
                  Rocky

Comment

And that is why when I pre-ordered the Season 7 boxset, I also pre-ordered the first volumes of SG1 and Atlantis. Theres no way in hell I am waiting another year for these just for them to be in a Box

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                      And that is why when I pre-ordered the Season 7 boxset, I also pre-ordered the first volumes of SG1 and Atlantis. Theres no way in hell I am waiting another year for these just for them to be in a Box
                      I got like that. I saw the S7 singles come out, & held them & looked at the back, thinking "No don't buy them yet, wait 'til the boxset comes, all your others are in boxes"!.
                      I thought it might come out about July/Aug '04, when the last of the singles had been released a while, but when I looked on dvd.co.uk & saw March , I went & bought the singles, & I'll do the same the minute S8 is released. There's NO way I'm waiting until T4 massacre it & then another month for the box to be released. It pains me a little, cos the boxes are better value & look nicer on the shelf, but videoing it off T4 while I wait is just not an option for me!
                      It makes me mad that the boxes are held back so long ; It'd be better if they released them earlier at a slightly higher price, then those that wanted to could wait 'til the price dropped, & those with no willpower (me! ) could pay through the nose for them!
                      Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

2006! Damn, that's a year away! I can't wait that long!

Comment

I saw the S7 singles come out, & held them & looked at the back, thinking "No don't buy them yet, wait 'til the boxset comes, all your others are in boxes"!.
                          lol well I've been buying the singles from the start but it really annoyed that the 1st dvd (Vol1) was children of the gods, hathor & 1969 (If I remember correctly) then Vol2 went straight into season 2.

So I had to put up with the Season1 Video Boxset with the episodes out of order

In the end I replaced season 1 using the DVD magazine (as I couldnt afford the DVD box at the time and monthly installments for a few dvds was easier)

But hey im all up to date now and i'll be pre-ordering the SG-1 Season 8 and Atlantis Season 1 DVD's very soon
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thedon
                            lol well I've been buying the singles from the start but it really annoyed that the 1st dvd (Vol1) was children of the gods, hathor & 1969 (If I remember correctly) then Vol2 went straight into season 2.

So I had to put up with the Season1 Video Boxset with the episodes out of order

In the end I replaced season 1 using the DVD magazine (as I couldnt afford the DVD box at the time and monthly installments for a few dvds was easier)

But hey im all up to date now and i'll be pre-ordering the SG-1 Season 8 and Atlantis Season 1 DVD's very soon
                            Thankyou for inadvertently answering a question that's been bugging me for ages! I started collecting when I saw S1 box set advertised in TV Zone (or somesuch mag) at DVD.co.uk, & that came as a 5 disc set, numbered (unsurprisingly!) 1-5. Then I got the S2 box in Tesco (how undignified for it! ) & couldn't understand why the discs were labelled 2-8. Subsequent seasons followed on from this, but you've just explained why the numbers run as they do!
                            Roll on S8, can't wait - I'm going to watch so much in one go that I'll lose my grip on reality (tenuous at best ) for a while. Fantastic!
                            Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Yeah i am from Australia and encounted the same thing with having to buy volumes 1-19 which was made by FOX and had to buy the season 1 box set because it started really from season 2. At the moment in Australia we are only upto Season 7 Volume 2 DVDs and still waiting for more to be released in the coming months

I am thinking about selling my Volumes 1-19 and buying the box sets so all of my dvds are the MGM produced.

Comment

Working...
                              X