Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaharaGate
    lol!

So shall we call ourselves McSheppers from now on?
    Yep. Let's see... there's McShep, Shepford, Teyney (which I finally figured out was Teyla/Rodney), McWeir, McBeck, McShepBeck, ShepWeir... and there's probably more pairing shorthand out there. Um... looking at that list... Rodney really gets around. Pretty good for a geek.
    Last edited by strivaria; 25 January 2005, 04:59 AM. Reason: Missed one

Comment

Okay, that video was brilliant!

I have loved Rodney since he showed up in 48 Hours. Always thought his chemistry with Sam was fantastic, but it's nothing compared to his screen sizzling sparkage with Shep.

Mmmm, McShep rules!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
        Yep. Let's see... there's McShep, Shepford, Teyney (which I finally figured out was Teyla/Rodney), McWeir, McBeck, McShepBeck, ShepWeir... and there's probably more pairing shorthand out there. Um... looking at that list... Rodney really gets around. Pretty good for a geek.
        hee hee that's good. Do you mind if I paraphrase that a bit for a sig idea I have?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          hee hee that's good. Do you mind if I paraphrase that a bit for a sig idea I have?
          LOL.. certainly... go for it! Cool, I get to be a sig.. sort of.

Comment

Yay for Rodney!!!

Just for clarification sake and incase my Weir/Sheppard shipper friends start chasing me with pitchforks... I loved the Kirk/spock relationship,I thought it was very profound and spiritual (dont laugh) I also loved the Shawshank Redemption for the same thing. I'm not into the sexual aspect AT ALL, but if they were to recreate the Kirk/Spock vibe that'll be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
              Ok, I am converted ^^
              Hee. That was easy.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Meanwhile, what kind of files are those banners? I tried to take a look but they don't open up on my computer.
                They are 2 images that I hosted at boomspeed. I am not sure why they won't open up for you, as I just tried them and got access straight away. Boomspeed may have been down when you tried, it occasionally happens.

Anyway here are the actual addresses so you can type them in your browser in case that's easier.

http://www.boomspeed.com/smallgirl/TDO_McShep1

http://www.boomspeed.com/smallgirl/TDO_McShep2

Hope they work.
                ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
                FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Um... looking at that list... Rodney really gets around. Pretty good for a geek.
                  But its exactly because he's a geek. Intelligence is sexy! There seem to be many geeklovers
                  Besides that his snark is adorable (and I know that sounds weird but...)

Comment

But its exactly because he's a geek. Intelligence is sexy! There seem to be many geeklovers Besides that his snark is adorable (and I know that sounds weird but...)
                    Not weird at all, makes perfect sense to me. Snark is adorable. The more annoying he is, the more appealing he is. All through 'Sanctuary' my Mum and I were chanting 'Shut up Rodney', not because we actually wanted him to be quiet, quite the opposite, but because he was being so blissfully irritating. Pain is pleasure when it comes to McKay. The more snarky he is, the more we love him!

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                      Anyway here are the actual addresses so you can type them in your browser in case that's easier.
                      The problem appears to be that there isn't a file type associated with the images... if you go back and append a ".jpg" to the file names they should work.

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
                        Snark is adorable. The more annoying he is, the more appealing he is.
                        Absolutely!

All through 'Sanctuary' my Mum and I were chanting 'Shut up Rodney', not because we actually wanted him to be quiet, quite the opposite, but because he was being so blissfully irritating.
                        I have to admit, 'Sanctuary' was one of the few episodes where I was on the brink of being irritated. On the brink. I wasn't really. 'Cause I love it when he irritates me.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Fic is done ^^

Now to make parts 2-, dare I say it, ten =O
                          RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The problem appears to be that there isn't a file type associated with the images... if you go back and append a ".jpg" to the file names they should work.
                            Right I get you. I used to upload all my images to boomspeed as jpg files but they always came out slighty fuzzy and I found if I removed the file type then they uploaded completely clear. I have uploaded those two again as jpgs and so you can find them at...

http://www.boomspeed.com/smallgirl/TDO_McShepA.jpg

http://www.boomspeed.com/smallgirl/TDO_McShepB.jpg

I have to admit, 'Sanctuary' was one of the few episodes where I was on the brink of being irritated. On the brink. I wasn't really. 'Cause I love it when he irritates me.
                            I agree coffeegirl Rodney was definitely pushing it in 'Sanctuary' when it comes to being irritating, the guy just couldn't get a clue when to shut up and back off a subject, but he was still adorable doing it. I felt sorry for him, he was obviously jealous, poor thing!
                            Spoiler:
                            he was soo desperate for that annoying ancient chick to just leave Atlantis and get as far away from Shep as possible

Comment

I just had to say this here.

Out of the litter of new kittens I had, Sheppard and Rodney play with eachother the most ^^

Comment

I wonder what Joe Flanigan would think if he saw this thread

Comment

Working...
                                X