X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    No he's in the 2nd ep.

@peterwingfield
    Read thru was FAB! This is going to be a terrific ep. DK at his very best. And Martin directing Can't tell you who is in it tho'...intrigue!
    ------------------------

Declan is in the 1st ep.

@RobertLawrenson
    Good to be back on #sanctuary set - with the inimitable @amandatapping in the director's chair.
    Kes, In a recent interview (I think it was in the TV, eh podcast), Amanda stated they were filming the first two episodes out of order. The 2nd episode in season 4 was filmed first which Amanda directed and episode 1 would start filming this week.
    sigpic

Comment

Ah so 1st ep. I read she was directing the 1st ep and assumed it was...well the 1st LOL

Comment

This isn't a spoiler. I am curious if anyone has heard if the entire cast has signed on for the fourth season?

Comment

Well I'm assuming they have as they have already begun filming...everyone thus far has tweeted that they're on board.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I had an idea What if they brought in some other abnormals as gods like they did for kali? Maybe some egyptian gods?

Comment

No...please no more Egyptian mythology!! I'd prefer they moved away from the religious aspects for a little while.
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by charles582 View Post
                I had an idea What if they brought in some other abnormals as gods like they did for kali? Maybe some egyptian gods?
                That sounds really familiar...there was this show... now what was it called.......

Comment

I'd love to them do a WW1 eps or seeing how The Five first met and the big one Helen's other gift that would be so cool! I'd love to see that in season 4
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I got a feeling we're gonna see enough of the war be it WWI or WWII. I'd like to go back to hunting down abby's again. Lets go back to the grassroots of the show.
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thank (insert whatever you believe in) for RoX cos I really didnt feel like listening to the interview lol

From the S04 annoucement(sp) thread.

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                      Episode 1 of Season 4 is called Tempus.

Source : Slice of SciFi #319 podcast

More spoilers to come...
                      I smell time travel lol

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post12670775

from ^ post...

snippet: Some excerpts from the Slice of SciFi podcast -

Amanda
                        "You see a bit more backstory and history this season. We sort of followed the Hollow Earth story through Season 3 and we see where that culminates. You see the Sanctuary go off in a very interesting, slightly different more independent direction."

so, regarding the bolded statement, what does everyone think this means?

'carentan' spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        in 'carentan', wil said to helen that he thought they were being kicked out of the treehouse or something , so maybe this means helen's sanctuary is being pushed out of having THE power and control over abnormals and their fate?
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I get the feeling we are gonna have a lot more Declan this year:

@RobertLawrenson:
                          Just wrapped on a super cool ep of #Sanctuary written & directed by Martin...now onto next super cool ep written & directed by Damian!

Comment

So there'll be more Methos in the shows.

Hint: the guy who played Watson is the guy who played Methos, the oldest immortal, in the Highlander TV series.

Comment

At least in the 1st ep. Sweet!

Comment

I was just thinking.. *Spoilers for Into the Black*
                                Spoiler:
                                now when magnus traveled back in time after Adam, in season 3 finale.. maybe we get few Watson episodes.
                                andi really hope Tesla will be main character or something because he's one of my favorites :3

And i seriously need more Nikola/Tesla episodes in season 4. They're always so cute together. Anyone noticed that Helen smiles alot with Nikola? <3
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 June 2011, 11:50 AM. Reason: * Spoilertag inserted .

Comment

Working...
                                X