SG Novels Now for Kindle / Nook - Crossroad Press Publishes Death Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG Novels Now for Kindle / Nook - Crossroad Press Publishes Death Game

I'm happy to finally be able to finalize the announcement that I'll be doing the eBook editions for Stargate novels. I have six recent titles I'm working on now. The first, Death Game, by Jo Graham, which was SGA-14, is out now at our website:

Crossroad Press

It is live at Barnes & Noble as well, and in process at Amazon. We will be offering these to libraries through Overdrive.com and (eventually) EBSCO as well, so watch for more news. I will try to get the other five formatted and out this week, which will bring us up to new, current titles ... I believe the current plan is to have these up within a week of the print editions. The six older books will be published at the discounted rate of $5.99 - I believe that the brand new releases will have the same cover price as the print editions...but that is in the hands of Fandemonium...I am but a lowly publisher. Just wanted to share the news.

David Niall Wilson
    http://store.crossroadpress.com

Just a note that the first six books are now available...

Death Game
    The Power Behind the Throne
    Hunt and Run
    Four Dragons
    Brimstone
    Homecoming....

Comment

Will you be releasing more of the older titles? "Halcyon" and "The Chosen" are selling for sky high prices on ebay and will likely not be reprinted.

Comment

Halycon, Orboflight? Oh my goodness i have a copy of that signed by James Swallow himself- i gave him a painting of the Wraith Scar when James came to a convention in Plymouth. He wrote Wraiths rule! as well

Yes, more Reprints and more wraith in new books please as they are portrayed in the Legacy books, Homecoming and The lost!! i havent bought new books in years but I certainly wanted to get my hands on Legacy SGA books and I have bought both homecoming and The lost and i am already pestering my local book store for Allegiance . i am hungry to learn more about wraith
        We are angels of death in black leather
        Your demons without wings, we glide
        We are angels in black with a hunger
        Not your sheep to change or guide.
        We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Anyone know when the ebooks exclusive to Amazon only, like Halcyon and Exogenesis, will go to Barnes and Noble and other sites. I am not able to read the Amazon book on my Nook and do not really want to purchase the Amazon book just to read on my computer.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X