Does anyone know what film this is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what film this is..

There's a film i remember seeing when i was little, i'd say early 2000's, and one of my friends in school remembers it but we can't remember the name and google just isn't bringing anything up!
    anyway, what we both remember is it's in the future and there's a bit where they're in a house, i think ones a time traveller? (not back to the future!) and the police are outside and the police are threatening to cut off the power but the time travelling guy doesn't realise the houses are like solid holograms? and they turn it off and the whole house disappears.
    that's all we remember! does anyone remember this film? it's been bugging me for weeks!

Do you recall any of the actors who were in it?

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

was this something where, near the end, the illusion is gone and the houses and items within are made of cardboard?

Any chance it's 'The Thirteenth Floor'? (first movie that came to mind when I read the description...but I honestly don't remember much of that movie)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Do you recall any of the actors who were in it?

IHS
        Sadly I don't, neither does my friend :s although the one who's house it was was a woman I believe! This is what makes it difficult! We don't know any of the actors or the rest of the story
        Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
        was this something where, near the end, the illusion is gone and the houses and items within are made of cardboard?

Any chance it's 'The Thirteenth Floor'? (first movie that came to mind when I read the description...but I honestly don't remember much of that movie)
        Nope it's not that! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a VR anyway..

Comment

Here is a list of time traveling movies.

http://www.timetravelreviews.com/movies_list.html
          More time traveling films.

http://features.metacritic.com/featu...travel-movies/
          Last edited by knowles2; 18 February 2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I don't remember a film like that. Sounds pretty interesting though, be sure to report what it was if you find it!
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Is it Dark City? It's not a time traveling thing but for some reason the description reminds me of it, but I haven't seen that movie in awhile.
              Last edited by VampyreWraith; 20 February 2011, 10:35 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, I tried to help to look it up but you are right. Could not find anything like this movie anywhere. Could it possibly of been an episode of a tv show?
                sigpic

Comment

There's a film I remember seeing when I was little, i'd say early 2000's,
                  Okay, now I feel ancient, as I turned 33 in the year 2000.
                  sigpic
                  Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

By the way, the film sounds like 'Time Cop'.
                    sigpic
                    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Working...
                    X