The Listener (2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Listener (2009)

I'm not sure if you guys watch this show or not, but I used to watch this show back in 2009. now it seems the show is back on again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1181541/

looks good so far.

also looks like Rainbow Francks from SG: Atlantis is in the show as well.
    Last edited by BayGateScape; 09 February 2011, 01:26 PM.
    Favorite Characters:
    Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
    Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
    SG1: Jack O'Neill
    SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
    Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

i started watching it when it was on nbc (i think) during a summer. then suddenly it wasn't on anymore. i liked it.
    sigpic

Comment

It's made by Canada's CTV. Did well in Canada but with the USA station pulling out, it looked like The Listener may not come back. CTV did say they were going to to do a season 2 anyway but none of us thought it'd take this long! There's some cast changes. New episodes are airing Tuesdays on CTV at 10pm EST. I have the first episode of season 2 on PVR to watch still. Canada's Flashpoint did well recently with 6 new episodes in that time slot (last episode though aired on the Sunday after the Superbowl). So they are probably hoping The Listener will keep those numbers.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I heard this was coming back but no idea when, and now I found I missed the season 2 premier yesterday. It's just so hard to keep up with the return of shows with all the exasperating long breaks between seasons or mid seasons!

I'm glad it's back. Will look out for it next Tuesday.

Comment

so how did ppl like season 2 and has anyone watched the first ep of season 3 yet? there is or was a flashpoint crossover ep

Comment

Working...
          X