This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil Apocalypse on DVD

this movie recently came out on DVD. any opinions on it? I bought it and found myself laughing at the non-stop action that tends to get ridiculous. i havent laughed at mindless violence since Kill Bill Vol. 1. Anyway, i would recommend this to any1 who likes senseless violence.

(it was rated R for , Quote: "Non-Stop violence" among other things.)

It was somewhat entertaining. The only real reason I went to see that movie was because Jill Valentine was so damn good.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I liked the movie, haha... It was a nice comedy/action imo, that black dude especially, haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

i got some giggles out of it....

Mila's hot, but I won't be buying the dvd.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I already had low expectations before I saw it, so it did not get that dissapointed. Some parts were very entertaining. The only problem was the way it ended. It seemed choppy, as if there was a lot of re-writes of the script at the last minute. It was like they did not know how to end it so they just kept adding scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by AnUbIs2004
            I already had low expectations before I saw it, so it did not get that dissapointed. Some parts were very entertaining. The only problem was the way it ended. It seemed choppy, as if there was a lot of re-writes of the script at the last minute. It was like they did not know how to end it so they just kept adding scenes.
            They did have a few deleted scenes, but most of them were pretty much deleted 'add-ons'. They also did an alternate ending.

Comment

I still haven't seen this movie, I really want to though only a few more weeks until it comes out in the UK.

Comment

i bought it because i needed some entertainment for a 4 hour bus-ride to D.C, im pretty happy with it.

Comment

I loved this film! It was a lot better than the first I thought and even though the ending was a bit it paved the way nicely for a 3rd one! Which I'm most looking forward to!

There were a few moments that didn't seem to belong though. i.e. Anyone remember the zombie strippers? That felt a tad out of place....
                  "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

there really was no point of the zombie strippers. it was a mindless attempt to put nudity into the film.

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                      there really was no point of the zombie strippers. it was a mindless attempt to put nudity into the film.
                      Although i have to agree, i did find it funny that the black dude crashed his car because of it.

Comment

Sienna Guillory is 10x hotter than Mila.

10x

And the movie was horrible.
                        I went deaf watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                          Sienna Guillory is 10x hotter than Mila.

10x

And the movie was horrible.
                          I went deaf watching it.
                          I totally disagree about Sienna being '10x' hotter, but i can't say Mila is the best looking at the sametime...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                            Although i have to agree, i did find it funny that the black dude crashed his car because of it.
                            lol just remebered that, yea that was funny.

Comment

Working...
                            X